Author Topic: Sheek Louch - G-Unit diss track  (Read 479 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Sheek Louch - G-Unit diss track
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 09:39:58 AM »
Hot shit, looks like its getting to much for 50 i hope more n more ppl gonna go at him n g-unit lets see if he can stand it maybe they will get down, prolly not but lets see this shit is intresting.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 09:46:07 AM »
man all D-Block need to do is put that "all the other hard niggaz they come from Yonkers" line on repeat for like 3 minutes and out it out and thisīll be over. even 50īs biggest die hard fans couldnīt say shit about that coz itīs straight outta their biggest idolīs mouth 8)

Kal EL

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 03:08:55 PM »
The sad part about this is that Sheek was only playing around.  ;D :D

chronicad

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2005, 03:13:50 PM »
phuck sheek

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 03:32:55 PM »
phuck sheek

phuck you?

Sheek Louch > any of G-Unit

Jome

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 09:53:58 AM »
^^ Lol, I wouldn't go that far..  :D

Sheek had some funny lines..

"Lloyd Banks took Fab whole style, like you ain't know, all you missing is a shit to smile"

"You diesel fags, stay in the car, you go "G-G-G-G-G" all day in your sports bra"

"Thought the hardest come from Yonkers, I know you wasn't talking about Mary"

"Back then niggaz wanted us to air y'all out, I said "Nah I kinda like what them niggaz about", before I knew about the ratting, before you locked up half of Manhattan, Irv and his boys, before you ran around with them bulletproof toys, I thought you was a problem child, I see niggaz turn bitch when shit get wild"

Caution2006

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 09:56:41 AM »
* > G-Unit i made it simple * indicating that anyone can own gunit now and days.  ;D

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 11:38:56 AM »
There just has to come a NEW big star like 50 came but someone else and 50 loses all his fans coz all his fans r like ppl that just follow what gets playd alot and what all the boys in school like.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2005, 12:26:22 PM »
"Lloyd Banks took Fab whole style, like you ain't know, all you missing is a shit to smile"

that dont even make sense. he said "all you missing is the chipped tooth smile"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Plumma25

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2005, 12:51:18 PM »
I thought this was hot.  Just think, to me Sheek is the weakest link on the Lox and he just destroyed the whole G Unit.  I'm calling it now G-Unit won't win this war.
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2005, 02:05:18 PM »
lol, 50 aint fuckin with these niggaz, i was expectin some hard shit from 50, but money already made him soft, he come back with disses like "i run interscope" "i'll push styles shit back" i mean, these aint gon win a battle, 50 needs to step his diss game up, i wanna hear some real gangsta shit