Author Topic: New Shyne diss against G-Unit  (Read 689 times)

Elevz

Re: New Shyne diss against G-Unit
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2005, 03:12:28 PM »
fake as fuck... lol, this guy is whispering like he's scared of getting heard, yet he's putting it out in mp3 and spreading it out across the whole internet... the loop was done by some amateur dj as well and the flow? well, there is no flow...

lol how much can a fake freestyle diss suck?

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2005, 08:42:27 PM »
fake as fuck... lol, this guy is whispering like he's scared of getting heard, yet he's putting it out in mp3 and spreading it out across the whole internet... the loop was done by some amateur dj as well and the flow? well, there is no flow...

This is fake, it's Masta T

Hes all whispering and shit like his parents are gonna hear him HAAHAHA

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2005, 09:25:42 PM »
^You fuckin dumb fuck,this isnt me.I got this from the D-Block forum,oh,& that line about my parents ::) yeah,that was real funny.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 09:39:23 PM »

This is fake, it's Masta T

Hes all whispering and shit like his parents are gonna hear him HAAHAHA

man shut tha fuck up rookie

:pimp:

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 08:09:01 AM »
How Shyne gonna diss somebody from jail?...nigga you in jail...shut the fuck up...
if ur in jail and these attention dudes diss u what u gone do??? give him a telephone diss.. ;D

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2005, 11:37:09 AM »
Shyne Said He Was Done With 50 ???No More Disses

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2005, 12:46:34 PM »
every week there is a new diss aimed at G-unit or 50.  who's next to make a diss towards g-unit, nelly?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

chronicad

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2005, 04:09:56 PM »
shyne still talkin

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2005, 12:49:24 AM »
^You fuckin dumb fuck,this isnt me.I got this from the D-Block forum,oh,& that line about my parents ::) yeah,that was real funny.

we know it's you man, no need to pretend

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2005, 05:26:01 AM »
^Yeah & you're still a dumbfuck

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2005, 07:52:36 AM »
i luv noobs claimin they funny....

why would he do it himslef and make out its shyne some people have more time than to do that
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2005, 11:53:38 AM »
^Yeah & you're still a dumbfuck

I'm the dumb fuck, when you're the one who POSTED this shit. you KNEW what it was..... and you still posted it, so whos the dumb fuck man?

You started this thread thinking "wow this is a new shyne diss omg this is so awesome im going to send this to everyone"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2005, 12:25:03 PM »
^First you said I made this up & now all of a sudden that I didnt but I knew it was fake???Listen kid,I said he did sound a lil strange but he still sounded like him.This song was posted on a few forums like the Realeastniggas forum,the D-Block forum & so on.& why cant I post this type of shit over here???No,I didnt think it was awesome,its more like news,to let people know he dissed G-Unit.If no one is allowed to post up any new songs or news then what the fuck are you doing here???You wanna discuss 2Pac,the old Deathrow days & so on???Fuck outta here rookie.

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2005, 01:19:34 PM »
when i said it was you, i wasn't being serious. i just threw that out there incase it was you, which it wouldnt surprise me if it really was

but assuming it isnt, i think everyone will agree with me: if you have the mp3 on your computer, you listen to it, it is 100% obvoius that it is not shyne what so ever, some little fag tryin to rap. If you've ever heard a shyne song, you would know instantly that guy does not even remotely sound like shyne..

the fact that you thought he did, just shows what a dipshit you are, posting it to show others, thinking others would agree with you. this whole thread is stupid

the fact that you even for a second thought it was shyne tells me you probably don't even listen to rap

who cares where you got it, you listened to it before you posted this thread, and you believed it was him, that itself makes you retarded

what you are man is pretty much one of the few dipshits who actually fell for this shit

Some random guy decides he's going to post this mp3 and say its shyne and its a shyne diss against g-unit and he wants to see what retard would actually fall for it, and then you go and you start whole new threads about it lmao

« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 01:23:43 PM by node »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2005, 01:25:53 PM »
Seriously,I dont know what the fuck you're talkin about.Make up ya fuckin mind already.First you sayin this,& then that.I cant remember the last time I replied to a thread I didnt like.Actually,Ive never done that,so you might as well fuck off,Node,lol or whatever you're called.