Author Topic: Yuk&Gonzoe Dissin (Dre/Snoop/Quik/Bad Azz/Daz & More) new song  (Read 1270 times)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Re: Yuk&Gonzoe Dissin (Dre/Snoop/Quik/Bad Azz/Daz & More) new song
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2005, 09:48:35 AM »
These fools just mad cause they're not the ones on MTV and BET
HAAAAATERRRS

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2005, 10:08:30 AM »
These fools just mad cause they're not the ones on MTV and BET
HAAAAATERRRS

maybe they are mad that a handful of homosexual rappers have taken over the game, and the "so called best producer in the game" prefers the company of men than that of women?

maybe that's why they are mad...

(and i'm not talking about snoop, quik or bad azz)
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2005, 10:14:30 AM »
fuck em dre and G-unit
and snoop is doing too much of that commercial shit these days

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2005, 10:29:39 AM »
^^damn dude get off youks dick.the point is they dissed dre,snoop,em,bad azz and quik for no reason.bunch of attention whores

how am i on yuk's dick when i said that the song didn't impress me? 

anyone that thinks that dre's sexuality is suspect and is unimpressed with aftermath is now a yuk dick rider? 

it's ironic that these captain save a hoe ass cats rushing in to protect dre and game's honor are calling others dickriders.

and i didn't hear quik get dissed.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2005, 10:55:36 AM »
^^Dr Dre is a legend, him and NWA paved the way for rappers like Yuk to make music
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

F-cisco

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2005, 11:09:24 AM »
Yuk is hating for no reason. He needs to stop with this BS and just concentrate on putting out good music.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2005, 11:17:04 AM »
^^Dr Dre is a legend, him and NWA paved the way for rappers like Yuk to make music

i'm not arguing that.  but that legend shit only lasts so long.  cat's can only live off the shit they did in the early and mid-90's for so long.  dre has been exposed as a fraud, is known as a fake and a fraud, and is basically just another pop artist.

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2005, 11:46:36 AM »
I like Rap-A-Lot and Yukmouth, but this is ridiculous.

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2005, 12:14:22 PM »
good point nibs, i like the music these guys put out in the 90s, but how can u act thugged out when ur not in the hood out in beverly hills and shit? he didnt really diss most of them except daz, who started shit, and dre, who founded the unit. and that dissing legends thing is b.s., like they never dissed any1?
I got a bird's eye view

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
^^damn dude get off youks dick.the point is they dissed dre,snoop,em,bad azz and quik for no reason.bunch of attention whores

how am i on yuk's dick when i said that the song didn't impress me? 

anyone that thinks that dre's sexuality is suspect and is unimpressed with aftermath is now a yuk dick rider? 

it's ironic that these captain save a hoe ass cats rushing in to protect dre and game's honor are calling others dickriders.

and i didn't hear quik get dissed.

Dude or girl, whatever the fucc you are.  You are the biggest Dre' hater on this fuccin' site.  I don't know where the hell you're from but, I'm from California and there's not one rapper over here or East coast that wouldn't love to be in the studio w/ Dre (even Yuk's hatin ass).  Whenever Dre's name is mentioned, you're on the forum w/ all that Gay shit and sexuality bullshit.  I think you're insecure w/ your own sexuality and need someone else to bash to make yourself feel better.  Is that what it is?  You seriously don't know what the hell you're talking about.  Yuk is a hatin little bitch that will again "be ignored".

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2005, 02:30:22 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
Dude or girl, whatever the fucc you are.  You are the biggest Dre' hater on this fuccin' site.  I don't know where the hell you're from but, I'm from California and there's not one rapper over here or East coast that wouldn't love to be in the studio w/ Dre (even Yuk's hatin ass).

would hitman, or rakim, or kam or king tee still say that shit?  he doesn't release shit.  and while king tee and such is still polite about the guy, he doesn't release shit; and king tee knows this first hand.

Whenever Dre's name is mentioned, you're on the forum w/ all that Gay shit and sexuality bullshit.

i give dre credit for the things he's done that i respect.  efil4zaggin is my alltime greatest album.  the chronic, doggystyle...classic shit.  i enjoyed his work up to and including the firm shit. 

however, his record as of late is spotty.  cats dickride dre and give him a pass for everything.  i'm not on dude's payroll so i speak the truth.

I think you're insecure w/ your own sexuality and need someone else to bash to make yourself feel better.

lol!

look.  let's not resort to these childish argumentative tactics.  i spoke on dre, now you are making ad-hominem attacks about me.  lol.   take one step back and reflect on this.  i don't even bother thinking of jokes and shit against you because i don't give a fuck about you.  this argument is not about me.  if you can accurately psycho-analyze cats by reading posts over the internet you should be working for the fucking cia tracking down terrorists, or for oprah making millions writing self help books and giving advice.   something other than riding my dick.

You seriously don't know what the hell you're talking about.  Yuk is a hatin little bitch that will again "be ignored".

go ahead and ignore me.   i don't even know who the fuck you are, i don't remember arguing with you before and i don't fucking care.  i simply suggest you do one thing.  think about why some guy clowning dre on the internet seems to have upset you personally. 

lol.   ;D

suchAthug

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2005, 03:29:15 PM »
wont let me doonload that track any 1 wanna send me it through msn
U Know How We Do!!!!

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2005, 03:40:17 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
Dude or girl, whatever the fucc you are.  You are the biggest Dre' hater on this fuccin' site.  I don't know where the hell you're from but, I'm from California and there's not one rapper over here or East coast that wouldn't love to be in the studio w/ Dre (even Yuk's hatin ass).

would hitman, or rakim, or kam or king tee still say that shit?  he doesn't release shit.  and while king tee and such is still polite about the guy, he doesn't release shit; and king tee knows this first hand.

Whenever Dre's name is mentioned, you're on the forum w/ all that Gay shit and sexuality bullshit.

i give dre credit for the things he's done that i respect.  efil4zaggin is my alltime greatest album.  the chronic, doggystyle...classic shit.  i enjoyed his work up to and including the firm shit. 

however, his record as of late is spotty.  cats dickride dre and give him a pass for everything.  i'm not on dude's payroll so i speak the truth.

I think you're insecure w/ your own sexuality and need someone else to bash to make yourself feel better.

lol!

look.  let's not resort to these childish argumentative tactics.  i spoke on dre, now you are making ad-hominem attacks about me.  lol.   take one step back and reflect on this.  i don't even bother thinking of jokes and shit against you because i don't give a fuck about you.  this argument is not about me.  if you can accurately psycho-analyze cats by reading posts over the internet you should be working for the fucking cia tracking down terrorists, or for oprah making millions writing self help books and giving advice.   something other than riding my dick.

You seriously don't know what the hell you're talking about.  Yuk is a hatin little bitch that will again "be ignored".

go ahead and ignore me.   i don't even know who the fuck you are, i don't remember arguing with you before and i don't fucking care.  i simply suggest you do one thing.  think about why some guy clowning dre on the internet seems to have upset you personally. 

lol.   ;D

LMAO @ THIS SHIT..  Dude, you're seriously a joke.  I can tell from reading your shit that you honestly don't know what you're talking about.  You think Rakim, King Tee or Hitman wouldn't love to get back and record w/ Dre?  Are you serious?  Dre dropped them from the label.  Kam?  What the fucc are you talking about?  I didn't know Kam was even on the Math at one time.

Speak the truth?  Dude, you speak nothing but bullshit.  You're another Eastcoast fool getting on Westcoast forums to stir up shit over here. Dre is a business man now that keeps introducing new sounds.  It's not about what he use to do, that's old to him, he continues to come up w/ news sounds that, regardless of what your gay looking ass say, sales more than any hip hop artist or producer.

As for as your last statement, if you can read, I didn't say shit about you being ignored, "dumb ass" I was speaking about Yukmouth being ignored even though he came out w/ this bullshit ass dis tracc to all LA LEGENDS!  Something your "Feminine" looking ass wouldn't know anything about!  

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2005, 04:16:14 PM »
stinga4lyfe:
You think Rakim, King Tee or Hitman wouldn't love to get back and record w/ Dre?  Are you serious?  Dre dropped them from the label.  Kam?  What the fucc are you talking about?  I didn't know Kam was even on the Math at one time.

dre was working with kam for a while.  what i'm saying is dre never releases shit.  dre works with legendary artists and fails to release shit.  everyone wants a dre track because dre is the ultimate pop producer and it's automatic radio play and automatic publicity.  that's a business move.

but he doesn't release shit, and he doesn't have respect like that where cats care who's dissing him.

You're another Eastcoast fool getting on Westcoast forums to stir up shit over here.

what the fuck are you saying?  eastcoast cats have a secret agenda to support yukmouth in west coast conflicts to stir shit up?  it's not like i said "what does it matter because mf doom shits on everyone at aftermath?".   that would be an eastcoast fool starting shit.  (and also a true statement, but) that's not what i said.

Dre is a business man now that keeps introducing new sounds.

he steals sounds and takes credit for other people work.  and i'm not feeling his "new sounds".

It's not about what he use to do, that's old to him

that's what i respect him for.  and what you fail to realize is that dre's most popular work is still his shit from the chronic and doggystyle days.  he really doesn't have hits as big as those, or even album sales as big as those.

he continues to come up w/ news sounds that, regardless of what your gay looking ass say, sales more than any hip hop artist or producer.

mainstream hip hop is a form of pop music.  i don't hate on cats for making money, but pop sales don't mean shit to me.

and dre does very little other than producing a couple of singles for these big albums.  these albums you're talking about may have 3 or 4 dre tracks and that's about it.  i think game and 50's first one got 5 (out of maybe 20), em get's two or three or whatever.  dre is good for marketting.  good for publicity.  he isn't putting in all the work he gets credit for.  and he's been putting in less and less work as time goes on.

As for as your last statement, if you can read, I didn't say shit about you being ignored

apparently i can't read.