Author Topic: Party Stories  (Read 511 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Party Stories
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2002, 02:49:47 AM »
why would the helicopter land and get you?  wouldnt it just follow your trail and get a cop car to snatch you?

I was wondering that

The helicopter doesn't land and get people lmao

It follows the car and tells the cops down below where you are

So unless Jamal is Michael Schumacher, I would guess the Helicopter part is bullshit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2002, 05:07:46 AM »
Here is another one of mine, it was kind of embarassing for me, but I really didn't give a fuck.

It was 4th of July and there was this huge party out on the beach.  It was one of the biggest parties I had been to in my hometown.  Anyway I was way faded off of beer, liquor, and weed.  My friend comes up to me with a can of Copenhagen and he is like "take a dip with me."  And I said fuck that, cause I think chew is disgusting.  So he starts talking shit to me calling me a pussy and shit, so I am like fuck it give me the can.  So I take a fat as dip.  I got it in for like 20 minutes and it made me like 3 times as fucked up.  I spit it out and I was spinning really bad.  I had to go lean on someone's truck for like 20 minutes, and some of my friends would come up and laugh at me.  Finally I was like fuck it.  I just walked about 15 feet away from the bonfire and just layed down in the sand, right near the party.  I had a backpack on full of full beer bottles and I used that as a pillow.  I just laid there hella fucked up not giving a fuck.  This one friend of mine kept bringing people up to look at me all half passed out there on the beach in the middle of a huge party.  My friends also kept comming up and taking beer out of the back pack.  I was so faded I didn't give a fuck about anything.  A couple of times the whole party starts yelling  about cops, and I didn't even get up to see if cops were really there.  I remember people saying something about a helicopter comming but I doubt that.  There was even a fight 10 feet away from me and I didn't even budge.  Finally after about 2 hours of laying there I got up and  stumbled to someones truck, sat in there for another 2 hours and finally puked.  Then I got a ride into town and me and 2 friends had to ride in the back of a pickup truck for about 15 miles.  It was freezing cold.  Right before we got into town we passed a cop car and he flipped a bitch right when he passed us.  We all had to jump out of the back of the truck and take off running.  We ditched the cops then went to denny's and grubbed.  Finally I got to bed at like after 4 in the morning.  I had to work at 10 the next morning as a busboy.  It was a really busy day and it was probably the most hung over I have ever been.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2002, 09:28:50 AM »

I was wondering that

The helicopter doesn't land and get people lmao

It follows the car and tells the cops down below where you are

So unless Jamal is Michael Schumacher, I would guess the Helicopter part is bullshit

I never said the helicopter landed...

I just said the spotlight from the helicopter was on Roccy...PeAcE

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2002, 04:46:56 PM »
Here is another one of mine, it was kind of embarassing for me, but I really didn't give a fuck.

It was 4th of July and there was this huge party out on the beach.  It was one of the biggest parties I had been to in my hometown.  Anyway I was way faded off of beer, liquor, and weed.  My friend comes up to me with a can of Copenhagen and he is like "take a dip with me."  And I said fuck that, cause I think chew is disgusting.  So he starts talking shit to me calling me a pussy and shit, so I am like fuck it give me the can.  So I take a fat as dip.  I got it in for like 20 minutes and it made me like 3 times as fucked up.  I spit it out and I was spinning really bad.  I had to go lean on someone's truck for like 20 minutes, and some of my friends would come up and laugh at me.  Finally I was like fuck it.  I just walked about 15 feet away from the bonfire and just layed down in the sand, right near the party.  I had a backpack on full of full beer bottles and I used that as a pillow.  I just laid there hella fucked up not giving a fuck.  This one friend of mine kept bringing people up to look at me all half passed out there on the beach in the middle of a huge party.  My friends also kept comming up and taking beer out of the back pack.  I was so faded I didn't give a fuck about anything.  A couple of times the whole party starts yelling  about cops, and I didn't even get up to see if cops were really there.  I remember people saying something about a helicopter comming but I doubt that.  There was even a fight 10 feet away from me and I didn't even budge.  Finally after about 2 hours of laying there I got up and  stumbled to someones truck, sat in there for another 2 hours and finally puked.  Then I got a ride into town and me and 2 friends had to ride in the back of a pickup truck for about 15 miles.  It was freezing cold.  Right before we got into town we passed a cop car and he flipped a bitch right when he passed us.  We all had to jump out of the back of the truck and take off running.  We ditched the cops then went to denny's and grubbed.  Finally I got to bed at like after 4 in the morning.  I had to work at 10 the next morning as a busboy.  It was a really busy day and it was probably the most hung over I have ever been.

Man that chew is nasty. I wouldn't ever put that stuff in my mouth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2002, 05:32:13 PM »
NIK, you said this:

"Me, and Jamal just start running (following roccy) hella fast too jamals car and we all left before the helicopter could land and get us"

See

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2002, 05:46:13 PM »
Ummmm, lol, I dun like sharing too many stuff online about tha shit that happened 2 me.....

but heres a short story.....

bacc when tha LAKERS/KINGZ basketball rivarly waz goin on, I went to a house party a couple of bloccs away form my house and we waz chillin and shit and one of my homegyrls brought her cuzin and tha fool waz wearing a KOBE Jersey lol.....
Muthafuccaz waz lookin at him like he waz some gay dood in a dress, so this one drunk ass norteno fool goes up to him and spits his gum at his shirt sticing up a South Frisco sign Screamin NORTHSIDE in his face....
lol, next thing U know tha dood in tha lakers jersey that aint nobody ever seen before starts throwing elbows like BLAOW, all connecting and shit....
He knew how 2 fight hella sicc....
but then ofcourse couple of other norteno fools got his ass rite there and straight fucced him up....
I felt sorry 4 tha dood cuz it waz just some stoopid shit 2 fight about....lolz....but it waz funny tho.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2002, 10:35:52 PM »
lol how harsh on that dude

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2002, 03:35:01 AM »
Ain't a party story, but this story was the first that came into my head.

Last year I was out with a few friends drinking and of of my mates who wasn't drinking was drivin' us around. We got bored so we decided we would blow up this guys letter box from school who my mate that was driving didn't like. My mate had already blow up what he thought was his letter box the week b4, but it turned out it wasn't his, so he wanted to make sure he got the right one.
So anyway where on his street and my mate goes down and blows it up. I swear there were flames that went at least 3m high, we get in the car n drive off. About a hour later we stupidly drive back past to see it, and the cops were there. Anyway we get caught and it was obvious it was us because my mate had brake fluid all down his pants and the container that had the chlorine was still in the back of the car.
So all four of us were at the police station and we were still pritty paro. So we are sitting there trying to act sober and remorsefull, but every now and then we'd burst out laughing. As it ended up we didn't get charged but my mate who did it got a juvenile record for damage to property by use of explosives and my mates and I got it put on our juvenile record for basically being there and involved.
Although the funny part to the story was when we were back at school. Us who were there were talking about and the guy who we blew up the letter box was there also so we didn't want him to hear what we were saying. Then he turned around and said to us, "I know what your talking about, and you still didn't blow up my letter box, that was my neighbours".
So what had happened was we blew up his two next door neighbours letterboxes, but missed his, who was in the middle of the two.  :D
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

bez

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2002, 06:44:50 AM »
LOLOOLOLOLOLOL Oh god dam thats sum funny shit

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2002, 12:53:37 PM »
LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2002, 03:54:32 PM »
NIK, you said this:

"Me, and Jamal just start running (following roccy) hella fast too jamals car and we all left before the helicopter could land and get us"

See

I didnt mean it like that, but whatever...

crazy_bee

• Lil Geezy
  • What's up, being crazy can be a good thing!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2002, 06:08:40 PM »
Well a funny party story...
  New year's I had a party, every one was very messed up. me the most. And for no reason  i saw this girl and punched her with my left hand and I'm right handed. She fell to the floor and started crying for someone to help her every one was messed up so they just started laughting at her and then  like 3 dudes stared putting beer on her then no lie everyone started yelling "Bitch get out the house, Bitch get out the house."
It was funny but I felt bad for her in the morning. :'(
$$$ Female Pimp $$$

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2002, 09:54:04 PM »
Well a funny party story...
  New year's I had a party, every one was very messed up. me the most. And for no reason  i saw this girl and punched her with my left hand and I'm right handed. She fell to the floor and started crying for someone to help her every one was messed up so they just started laughting at her and then  like 3 dudes stared putting beer on her then no lie everyone started yelling "Bitch get out the house, Bitch get out the house."
It was funny but I felt bad for her in the morning. :'(

Damn...You sound like a retard...LoL...no offence...

bez

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2002, 01:18:46 AM »

Damn...You sound like a retard...LoL...no offence...

I'll second that

bez

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2002, 01:56:26 AM »
HAHAHAHH Dam that was sum funny shit.

Lost his watch and started crying

lolololololol