Author Topic: Suge and snoop beef squashed ???  (Read 1406 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Suge and snoop beef squashed ???
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2005, 06:43:07 AM »
where are all those morons who said Snoop was just blabbing his mouth and ain't gonna do shit ?................ :)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2005, 07:05:48 AM »
great fucking news, can anyone see this happen with the eastcoast? lol not a chance

[img]

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2005, 07:32:35 AM »
where are all those morons who said Snoop was just blabbing his mouth and ain't gonna do shit ?................ :)

im one of em.....im still here......(it might be a publicity stunt)

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2005, 08:38:38 AM »
hey for real though i dont hear anyone givin game props, like it or not this shit didnt happen until snoop saw the west coast risin again with games album out, someone else went platinum besides him, so yeah i give game props too because if it wasnt for his coming then i dont think snoop wouldve done this because everything wouldve been the same, hes sellin and the rest of the west coast was not. major props to both!

Kal EL

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2005, 08:58:52 AM »
Well, if this goes down as planned...Snoop will be a real Gangster for doing this. This could be big if everyone does what they are saying.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2005, 09:10:32 AM »
Dre isn't even being talked about because he doesnt even fuck with the west no more

dont let him think that he still does. Game is the ONLY nigga from the west he fucked with since 2001(x-to-the-z)

Dre is giving all his beats to: EM, Gunit, Busta, Eve, and some other non westoast person
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2005, 09:20:31 AM »
if this true its fuccin funny. cuz all em niggas is gonna be beefin within a month. yall C.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2005, 09:20:38 AM »
fucking dope news!!  8)
props to snoop and game

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2005, 09:25:55 AM »
dre and suge wont make up, u forget theres a court order which says suge can't be within a certain distance of dre(i think), dre knows how much of a cock suge is

Dorce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2005, 09:43:56 AM »
im not very up on thangs but isn't Suge on Probation and he can't be out the house for a certain amounts of hours. Either way i wanna hear a MC Eiht with Ras Kass on a Bosko beat.  Or a Yukmouth wit Snoop on some Soopafly chit.  And a Tupac album, by REAL rappers and producers by the West Coast artists only, unless they real street niggaz or from Rap-A-Lot like Scarface or Geto Boys or Z-Ro.  Hey a collabo album wit Pac and Geto Boys sounds kinda tite. What ya think.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2005, 10:26:13 AM »

im one of em.....im still here......(it might be a publicity stunt)

;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2005, 11:08:51 AM »
i wont believe it till i see a new pic of them together.

but if its true than thats crazy

but ummm...why is it ok for snoop to squash beef with suge, but when kurupt did it he was a trader?

who fuckin cares...this is good news..dont knock it
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2005, 11:48:53 AM »
i dont think yukmouth wants peace because thats the only anyone listens to him right now by causin beef

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2005, 12:09:38 PM »
im not very up on thangs but isn't Suge on Probation and he can't be out the house for a certain amounts of hours.

I highly doubt that they're trying to work together again and start another Death Row, I guess the reason is to make peace and keep a positive vibe on the West Coast.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2005, 12:16:37 PM »
Most if not all of those beefs were dumb (ie Game/Xzibit). The South is hot as hell right now, and if u notice they all work together. I always wondered why the West couldnt have that kind of unity, but hopefully after this meeting it will be all good.............
the reason the west didn't have the same unity as the south in my opinion cuz it's a different genre of music the two regions do.  the west got the gangsta and if u doin' the gangsta music, i guess u got to have conflict.  U can't be all smiley smiley like nothings wrong.  Now the south on the other hand make music to dance to, with a lot of the artists not really even caring what their rappin' about in they verse.  But westcoast don't worry, cuz over here in the east UNITY is so far down on the totem pole it don't  make sense.  Props to the west for taking a step in the right direction.