Author Topic: A Special Moment  (Read 340 times)

Doggystylin

A Special Moment
« on: April 13, 2005, 09:22:54 PM »
It was a beautiful day that day...I was walking with someone and we reach a crosswalk in a busy place in Los Angeles, people all around, cars all around yet it seemed so calm as I heard a song I liked play in the backround coming out smoothly and crisply out of someones car speakers. The sun was setting and I looked to my right as I saw the sun setting on the face of the person I was walking with. A certain energy had reached me and my perception had changed just for a moment. It could have been the energy of the music mixed with the atmosphere and the energy of the person I was with. I was thinking beyond the moment and looking back, I knew it would be a time I would remember...

ecrazy

Re: A Special Moment
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 09:49:26 PM »
:)

Kal EL

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 03:32:54 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Play on Playa'

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 03:52:01 PM »
you're psychic!

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 04:58:23 PM »
i dont get it

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 11:04:23 PM »
i dont get it

The reason you don't get it is because western society has reduced you to a physical human being.  You have forgot the heart and the spirit.  You look at yourself as a physical creature.  So when somebody is talking to you about having a special moment and their is no alcohol, drugs, or sexual activity involved, you reply that you "don't get it".

If man wasn't so distracted from his true nature he would realize that even the sun shining upon his face is a sign and a joyous occasion.  Man forgets to take a minute to realize the beauty that surrounds him.  He forgets that Allah created the sun, no creator but Allah, Allah created the moon, no Creator but Allah, Allah sustains his creation, and in his creation is a sign for all mankind, and all of mankind is submissive to the Creator, if you but knew.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 11:13:23 PM »
i dont get it

The reason you don't get it is because western society has reduced you to a physical human being.  You have forgot the heart and the spirit.  You look at yourself as a physical creature.  So when somebody is talking to you about having a special moment and their is no alcohol, drugs, or sexual activity involved, you reply that you "don't get it".

If man wasn't so distracted from his true nature he would realize that even the sun shining upon his face is a sign and a joyous occasion.  Man forgets to take a minute to realize the beauty that surrounds him.  He forgets that Allah created the sun, no creator but Allah, Allah created the moon, no Creator but Allah, Allah sustains his creation, and in his creation is a sign for all mankind, and all of mankind is submissive to the Creator, if you but knew.

WOW, I actually agree with you there man, thank you. Infinite said some real shit right there and even you haters gotta admit it. There is no bias in his words this time because there can't be. He just likes to use the arabic word for God, but besides that, nothing else.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 02:08:23 AM »
i dont get it

WOW, I actually agree with you there man, thank you. Infinite said some real shit right there and even you haters gotta admit it. There is no bias in his words this time because there can't be. He just likes to use the arabic word for God, but besides that, nothing else.
yeah, i'm just getting tired of the fact that he's always preachin his shit while putting everybody down and telling them how low they are and putting them down. I can honestly say that i have many moments like the one you had, and western society's role in me having or not having these moments is minimal. I live my life through my own eyes, and i'm not blind, thank you very much. I think it just depends on the person. Some people just don't love nature and don't appreciate beauty, that's something i call aesthetic perception. Some just don't have it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 04:55:53 AM »
hit her hard

/satire
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 12:09:29 AM »
wrong person

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 12:50:52 PM »
man I had one of those moments when I talked to my best freind in smurf hotel....................

we talked for aleast three hours,it was a time I'd knew I never forget
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2005, 12:18:04 AM »
 :oWOW :o

Bomb-A®

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »
booooooring....lol just kidding....u should get into script writing.....serendipity part 2 or summ

peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2005, 11:20:48 AM »
I already am into script-writing but im just starting and i suck, on a different note, is that guy in your avatar indian?...

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2005, 10:12:47 PM »
i dont get it

actually it's not real shit he just said there, it's conspiracy theory laced with his preaching...here's a breakdown of what he said:

love everything that my god, allah made...as long as it's not a woman...cause they aren't equal... don't have free will and love anything else...america is bad

that's what it boils down to...you have to love the sun shining but you can't love fixing cars...you can't love the feel of a woman... you can't love chilling with your frinds and having drinks...

i'm happy enough with the way i'm living to honestly say, love what ever you want.... if you see the beauty in a 1978 Ford Mustang...good for you, if you find a perfect moment on the couch with your girlfriend or other close female, thats good...whatever you find beauty in...go for that.....live your life