Author Topic: A Special Moment  (Read 338 times)

Woodrow

Re: A Special Moment
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 01:08:31 AM »
I'm gonna help infinite out and just make him a checklist, so he can save time posting...

[ ] American/’s  is/are:
   [ ] Self centered
   [ ] War mongers
   [ ] Materialistic
   [ ] Sex Obsessed
   [ ] Zionists
[ ] I hated public School
[ ] A chart of some sort
[ ] Western Values are ruining:
   [ ] My State
   [ ] America
   [ ] The Western world
   [ ] The Entire world
[ ] America is becoming a police state/theocracy/dictatorship
[ ] Fuck Whitey
[ ] Islam/Muslim/’s/The Middle East is/are:
   [ ] Wonderful
   [ ] Splendid
   [ ] Pious
   [ ] Innocent
   [ ] Great
[ ] Anything involving the words "Allah" or "Zionist"
[ ] Paranoid theory: __________________________________________
[ ] A poorly written op-ed piece from a shoddy internet newspaper
[ ] No really, Fuck Whitey
[ ] Your religion ___________ is obviously misguided and Islam is superior.
[ ] Tupac is a prophet

In conclusion:
[ ] This is clearly racism/discrimination
[ ] ______________ is/are stupid
[ ] ______________ is/are hypocritical
[ ] Your opinions are wrong
[ ] I hereby ignore any evidence you have posted
[ ] Other generalization: ________________________________________
[ ] Random picture

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 08:33:35 AM »
I pick fuck whitey,

can I select which whitey i want to see fucked?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 01:17:06 PM »
It was a beautiful day that day...I was walking with someone and we reach a crosswalk in a busy place in Los Angeles, people all around, cars all around yet it seemed so calm as I heard a song I liked play in the backround coming out smoothly and crisply out of someones car speakers. The sun was setting and I looked to my right as I saw the sun setting on the face of the person I was walking with. A certain energy had reached me and my perception had changed just for a moment. It could have been the energy of the music mixed with the atmosphere and the energy of the person I was with. I was thinking beyond the moment and looking back, I knew it would be a time I would remember...

were you on extasy ?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2005, 11:54:48 AM »
no but I have been on codene............

anyone want to buy some?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2005, 11:55:40 AM »
^^^ sounds like a pain killer... fuck that shit...

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
Codeine is THE SHIT!!! it's all gettin your blunts sealed with codeine instead of saliva. That usually leads to a special moment. Us westerners sure are some hedonistic dope addicts but we manage to still have fun without allah. I remember I had one of those moments when I went down to LA and was able to drive around downtown on a warm night smokin a blunt in a convertible listenin to bone thugs, it didnt get much better for me there. I love LA.

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2005, 12:17:41 PM »
^^^ no shit, sounds pretty dope... all you need is a dope sound system then drivin around weeded is the shit...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2005, 09:13:50 PM »
Codeine is THE SHIT!!! it's all gettin your blunts sealed with codeine instead of saliva. That usually leads to a special moment. Us westerners sure are some hedonistic dope addicts but we manage to still have fun without allah. I remember I had one of those moments when I went down to LA and was able to drive around downtown on a warm night smokin a blunt in a convertible listenin to bone thugs, it didnt get much better for me there. I love LA.

Westerners?  I am a Westerner.  I've been down that route, and Allah found me in the brink of the pit of the fire and he began to rectify my condition.

I will tell you that if a Muslim can maintain his prayer 5 times a day at the perscribed times for roughly 40 days straight (preferably in the jammat), then that will cure any outside addiction and abuse of substances. 

Nonbelievers use drugs, alcohol, and related substances because they do not have the Islamic prayer in their life, with the format of bowing and prostration, corresponding with Arabic sentences derived from the Noble Qu'ran.

Nonbelievers use drugs and alcohol because they want to forget their reality, they want to forget who they really are, they want to be distracted from their true nature and true reality.  But as Muslims we run towards our true reality, and the deepest moment of truth is when we are prostrating with our nose and foreheads to the ground and reciting "Subanna Rabbiyal Ala Wa Bihamdihi"--- (Glory and Praise Be To Allah), then when we raise back up we remind ourselves that although we are rising to a standing position, Allah is the greatest, "Allahu Akbar"!... and so on.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 09:17:08 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2005, 01:04:15 AM »
And I'm sure Infinite that you wear hoodies in the summer because youre from a tropical people and want to leave this madness to the europeans...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2005, 01:24:27 AM »

Westerners?  I am a Westerner.  I've been down that route, and Allah found me in the brink of the pit of the fire and he began to rectify my condition.

I will tell you that if a Muslim can maintain his prayer 5 times a day at the perscribed times for roughly 40 days straight (preferably in the jammat), then that will cure any outside addiction and abuse of substances. 

Nonbelievers use drugs, alcohol, and related substances because they do not have the Islamic prayer in their life, with the format of bowing and prostration, corresponding with Arabic sentences derived from the Noble Qu'ran.

Nonbelievers use drugs and alcohol because they want to forget their reality, they want to forget who they really are, they want to be distracted from their true nature and true reality.  But as Muslims
we run towards our true reality, and the deepest moment of truth is when we are prostrating with our nose and foreheads to the ground and reciting "Subanna Rabbiyal Ala Wa Bihamdihi"--- (Glory and Praise Be To Allah), then when we raise back up we remind ourselves that although we are rising to a standing position, Allah is the greatest, "Allahu Akbar"!... and so on.

I don't mean to bite Trauma, but could it be that you became a Muslim in order to not turn out like your dad?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2005, 03:58:05 AM »

I don't mean to bite Trauma, but could it be that you became a Muslim in order to not turn out like your dad?

In the Generous Qu'ran, the question is posed to some idol worshippers; why are you worshipping idols?  And they reply, "We found our fathers doing this, so we did it."

So for me to worship the Creator, when previous generations before me had been worshipping the creation, is not something to look down upon but actually it is a virtue.  Because when you are asked why you denied the Creator, and you try to tell Allah to punish your fathers or a previous generation, and that you are not to blame, Allah's response is going to be, "Double punishment for both".
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)