Author Topic: my final update on Dr. Dre and Aftermath  (Read 1763 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Re: my final update on Dr. Dre and Aftermath
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2002, 04:25:42 PM »

Hell yeah, I just talked to Mellow, he said what up Hambone.

for realz...damn..thanks mellowman..thanks incognito......its the WCC bunch...the WCC Bunch..its why they call us the WCC Bunch......(brady bunch theme music plays in the background).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2002, 04:26:55 PM »
yo, my comment about ignorant people was more of the way people act and things.....if u can state your opinion is cool but if u act another way, it aint cool.......case in point...

i was in hawaii for two weeks.....just got back......me and my boy went...for vacation....minding our own business. walking back from a club, and these two white guys driving by on mopeds....call us Ni**ers...........ignorant people...offline........and online...........it never fails......

Hawaii? tight dogg how was it, ....yeah fuck em ignorent ppl!

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2002, 04:30:42 PM »

for realz...damn..thanks mellowman..thanks incognito......its the WCC bunch...the WCC Bunch..its why they call us the WCC Bunch......(brady bunch theme music plays in the background).

YEP we all family here :)

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2002, 09:17:17 PM »
thx for the info

sad to hear that this will be dres last solo album

hell probably still feature on compilations and guest
appearances so its not that bad

peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2002, 02:23:29 AM »
yo mellow goes rakim gon make his debut on detox but his on the first truth joint??? wtf, i thought this was his debut, so duz he mean like his first own solo joint on aftermath?

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2002, 05:50:11 PM »

Hawaii? tight dogg how was it, ....yeah fuck em ignorent ppl!

-{bLaDe}

hawaii was cool....dogg....never seen sooo many beautiful lookin women in skimpy bikini's in one place before..i was lookin they knew i was lookin and i didnt care...the clubs were off the hook, and any and all bootleg CD's u could want....
it was hot.....me rented a Mustang GT convertible drove around the island...went snorkling..my ass went freakin snorklin......but its cool, we Stayed in the the Hilton...and  the Atlanta Falcons were staying there also, and bruce willis..and some dude name Jimmy Buffet....

man....even the hookers walkin the street were fine.....we had some cute ass fine ass women next to us in the hotel room.....

only fucked up thing that happen some 17 year old kid got his foot biten off by a shark....

Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
SACD/DVD for Detox/Oh My God (?)
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2002, 11:53:45 PM »
start saving up for a SACD player and compatible receiver so you can buy the 5.1 digital surround sound version of DETOX

mellowman, are you sure that "Detox" is going to be released on SACD format (for surround sound), and not on DVD-Audio format (for surround sound)?

(P.S. Will "Oh My God" also be released in a surround sound format, or will only Detox?)

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
SACD & DVD-Audio for Detox & Oh My God, please?
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2002, 12:10:29 AM »
mellowman, are you sure that "Detox" is going to be released on SACD format (for surround sound), and not on DVD-Audio format (for surround sound)?

(P.S. Will "Oh My God" also be released in a surround sound format, or will only Detox?)

Well, I know that this is very improbable, but I think that it'd be really cool if Dr. Dre's Detox and Rakim's Oh My God were released on both of the different surround sound formats (SACD and DVD-Audio)!
But, if I absolutely had to choose between the two different surround sound formats, then I'd definitely pick SACD, since it's much closer to the original analog signal and it's compatible with regular CD players (boomboxes, car stereos, etc). ;)