Author Topic: What will happen to the China Taiwan Conflict...  (Read 101 times)

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
What will happen to the China Taiwan Conflict...
« on: April 14, 2005, 01:06:29 PM »
Your thoutghs...

Mine is that China will attack I mean they are a big nation and they gott nutts,so real soon a new war will begin,damn the world is a str8 bitch!!Chuuuch!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: What will happen to the China Taiwan Conflict...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 01:13:15 PM »
I don't think so. I think status quo will be around for a while. I don't see China attacking unless they know for sure the U.S will stay out. Until China becomes the world power, I don't see it happening.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 01:16:55 PM »
I don't think so. I think status quo will be around for a while. I don't see China attacking unless they know for sure the U.S will stay out. Until China becomes the world power, I don't see it happening.

agree
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 01:24:47 PM »
china aren't scared of america, but will probably bide their time because the longer they weight the stronger they will be.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 01:26:36 PM »
to be honest i don't think america will get involved unless they are prepared to take china off the map

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 01:47:08 PM »
The Chinese been talkin shit for decades, but they havent done shit for a reason. Keep that in mind. Havin said that, the military prowess of China continues to grow daily and it will be a matter of time, before an invasion of the island is feasible, The question is at THAT POINT:

What is the nature of the Taiwan/US alliance?

What will Chinas status be at the time?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 04:38:33 PM »
The Chinese been talkin shit for decades, but they havent done shit for a reason. Keep that in mind. Havin said that, the military prowess of China continues to grow daily and it will be a matter of time, before an invasion of the island is feasible, The question is at THAT POINT:

What is the nature of the Taiwan/US alliance?

What will Chinas status be at the time?

of course we have presidents in office who open up popping off their mouths talking about defending Taiwan, so right now I don't see it happening. China though never did take kindly to Taiwan calling it's self China, or the fact that the U.S. didn't see the People's Republic as the true Chinese government until the Nixon years. Also, 50% of our debt is to China. So we'll see how this all turns out. I remember studying this for a whole month in class, and lets just say I don't see anything drastic happening now. Now later, we'll see.