Author Topic: Make a Beat for Lil Kim’s Album  (Read 185 times)

RockSteady

• Lil Geezy
  • My Love is RockSteady...
Make a Beat for Lil Kim’s Album
« on: August 05, 2002, 11:14:49 AM »
Are you looking Calling all beatmakers and producers nationwide! Do you want to be the next Rockwilder or have hopes of achieving Irv Gotti status? Ok, maybe not Irv Gotti… yet but it could happen. If you got a hot beat or an unusual sound that you know the world should hear, Lil Kim is looking for you. Yeah, you heard me right; I said Lil Kim the original Queen Bee herself wants you. After winning a Grammy for her verse on the remake of “Lady Marmalade”, Lil Kim is going back in the studio to work on her third album and is in need of new beats and producers for the project.

Having called Atlantic Records for all you true hiphopdx fans out there, I can let you know the deadline for all submissions has been extended to AUGUST 9TH. Send your tapes or cds to: Attn: Hudson Miller, A&R Director, Atlantic Records, 1290 Avenue Of the Americas, New York, New York 10019. Do not forget to send in your personal information along with the music (example: name, number and address). Just a side note: Copyright everything you do, oh and don’t forget my ten percent. If a hiphopdx reader is chosen for their beat, please get in touch with us so we can put you out there as the next hitmaker! Holla!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Your Really Lovely Underneath It All.....

Love is Like a Punishment....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Make a Beat for Lil Kim’s Album
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2002, 11:21:50 AM »
LMAO...First off Irv Gotti sucks ass...Every producer on this board is better than him at making beats...We got some real profesianals on this board...Fuck that Irv Gotti weak ass shit...

Second off, you should post this in "The Lab" section, cuz that's where all the producers post at...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 11:26:46 AM »
Even if I did make beats I sure as hell wouldn't make one for lil kim.  Even if I would make a lot of money.  Fuck that bitch.

CHorleone22850

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2002, 09:00:18 PM »
who would want to make a dope beat for lil kim? she would ruin the song with some stupid lyrics anyway... ::)

but it sounds kinda funny that lil kim needs producers and searches them on the internet, her name doesn't seem to mean shit anymore...
"If rappin' was a bitch you'd have no pussy
Maybe tongue kissin', but still no pussy
Lookin' at me dumb I'll slap you so dizzy
Soopa so busy cockin' the 4 fizzy" - Soopafly...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2002, 09:28:11 PM »
any1 who wouldnt produce a track for lil kim is a fuckin idiot.  im not talkin about major well know producers,  im talkin about begininer producers an u guys tha do tha shit on your computer.  granted lil kim sucks but any chance that u can get ur name out there,  do that shit