Author Topic: best president  (Read 188 times)

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
best president
« on: April 14, 2005, 04:57:16 PM »
who do u guys think has been the best president during ur lifetime?

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: best president
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 05:42:24 PM »
for me its clinton by the way that dude was a pimp

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 07:17:05 PM »
they all have their faults, some more than others.

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 04:52:16 AM »
Klinton The Wise

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 12:44:13 PM »
Reaganomics works!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Bomb-A®

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 12:55:49 PM »
clinton....he enjoyed his time "in office"...and we know he enjoyed all those speeches behind those podiums

peace

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 01:04:13 PM »
worst president George W. Bush
best president Bill Clinton
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 09:39:25 PM »
CliNTON MAN...ALL DA WAY!!! DUDE WAS THE SHIT...9/11 WOULD OF NEVER OF HAPPEND IF CLINTON WERE PRESIDENT!! i FELT ALOT SaFER WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT THAN BUSH RIght NOW...BUSH IS A DUMB ASS AND IS GONNA go TO WAR WITH NORTH KOREA SOON!! :'( DONT WANNA GET DRAFTED :'( :'( :'( :'(

HK Mofo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 09:49:41 PM »
Bill Clinton raised our taxes thru the damm roof and let our defense slip low enough to allow a terrorist attack by a group of half way retarted criminals.  Bush is chasing his own tail, no better.

Fk clinton.  Fk Bush.  Fk Reagan.  They all actors and born with money bags.

We need presidents with honesty, integrity, courage, and who experienced poor times.

We need voters who educate themselves on American politics.

AND NO LOVE FOR HONEST ABE???? 

WHAT??  4REALZ???

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2005, 12:06:21 AM »
the first black president

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2005, 07:52:45 PM »
Reagan by a landslide.

Possibly Dubya....but it will be years before we can determine the sucess of his foreign policy.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2005, 11:32:54 PM »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2005, 11:49:36 PM »
They were all horrible.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2005, 06:08:44 AM »
Even though I know I probably shouldn't, part of me really likes Bill Clinton.  I can't help it.  1995-96 were the greatest years to be an American in my opinion.  As a typical 14 year old American, really my life couldn't have been any better.  I wouldn't have traded my 95-96 years with anyone from anywhere at anytime.  Infact, one of the reasons I never cared so much for the social life of partying in highschool and college was because none of that could ever beat the times I had back in 95-96.  The only things I find fullfilling anymore have came to me through my conversion to Islam. 

Granted, I was only 14 years old but I loved Bill Clinton back then.  I felt like he related well to people.  I felt like he understood my generation.  I didn't know anything about polotics or world affairs back then.  So my opinion does not hold much wieght.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 06:30:11 AM by Mullah Nasrudin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2005, 06:55:27 AM »
[bHK Mofo:
Bill Clinton raised our taxes thru the damm roof[/b]

i don't like bill clinton.  but he didn't raise taxes through the roof, under clinton taxes in america were still much lower than most of the european and western nations, for the obvious reasons.  way lower.

bush is cutting taxes dramatically.  almost non-sensically in a time of war.  almost unjustifiably considering the huge budget defecits.  bush's tax cuts don't make sense unless you try to interpret them within some higher framework.

and let our defense slip low enough to allow a terrorist attack by a group of half way retarted criminals.

the defense budget cuts weren't that closely related to stopping terrorism at all.  cutting the number of active divisions and things like that may have undermined the invasion and occupation effort, but noone was planning for invasion and occupation efforts.  you see how quickly iraq and the taliban fell.  that was what clinton's military was capable of doing.

every 911 report has basically said the clinton administration was keeeping terrorists at bay by a shoestring and the bush regime completely dropped the ball.

blaming 911 on clinton is almost dishonest.

We need presidents with honesty, integrity, courage, and who experienced poor times.

people like that don't get elected.

AND NO LOVE FOR HONEST ABE????

you mean the guy that basically said "blacks are certainly the inferior race, but shouldn't be treated like dogs"

fuck abe lincoln.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam