Author Topic: FUCK U FUNKADELIC (PEEP THIS)...FUCKERS LIKE HIM!!  (Read 1863 times)

ToNe1904

Re: FUCK U FUNKADELIC (PEEP THIS)...FUCKERS LIKE H
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2002, 02:43:10 AM »

I've never said the jungle is in long beach!
"inglewood and even on the infamous "jungle".....

read yur original post and youll see why it lookz like yur sayin tha junglez iz in Long Beach..."even the infamous junglez...in long beach". Anywayz, fukit...peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2002, 12:52:02 PM »
man, SGV you are starting to imagine stuff now.  I admit it Cali has got a hard repuation but where hasent these days, you could go to Wales and get killed for christs sake.  I dont mind Cali its great and I know there is alot of hard places there but I am tellin you that there are hard places everywhere.

I know you are saying if he went into crenshaw throwing up Crenshaw signs and shit he wud get killed but hey thats the same everywhere, well not everywhere but it could happen anywhere.  Man I dont wanna talk about this anymore I have made my points and now your just waisting my time.  Thanks though S.G.V, I will try to study L.A in the future and see what I think of it then.

peace, take care

lol...i never once said aint no other hard places in this worl...hell i go to central america and its ten times worse than l.a.....so i know that everywhere has bad parts...im just saying that it seems like u r underestimating cali...anyway...do what u gotta do...just know what ur saying before u let it out

bez

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2002, 03:59:20 AM »
I knw waht I was saying, Until I visit Cali I will contine to underestimate it, because I will not believe until I see with my own eyes what kind of shit can go down there.  N e ways I am off to watch Menace 2 Society.