Author Topic: FUCK U FUNKADELIC (PEEP THIS)...FUCKERS LIKE HIM!!  (Read 1811 times)

Sikotic™

Re: FUCK U FUNKADELIC (PEEP THIS)...FUCKERS LIKE H
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2002, 05:31:47 PM »
so let them be mad its not exactly likehes saying FUCK CRENSHAW.  Dam, sum people need to moaning about a sign.

Word
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2002, 07:22:00 PM »
i thought it was funny at first...but u know what...if homie wants to put it up then its coo...i got fam in inglewood, compton, hawthorne and long beach....but im not putting up a sign from there cuz im not from there...thats just me...but let homie do what he wants....

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2002, 07:42:10 PM »
yah i feel REL on thiz shit. I mean, people can do wha they want so it aint mah job to say what they should do or not. Even tho it iz cool that these muhafuckaz is so excited n hyped over kali (a place theyve neva even seen), i dunno if they realize how ridiculous it lookz to alotta muhafuckaz out here...when they tryna rep thiz shit. I mean, it kinda remind me of that "Whiteboyz" movie...where ol dood was tryna rep compton...and hiz girl told him that hez neva even been to Compton lol. Itd be cool if yall actually been out hea, n jus really liked tha shit u saw. But when u neva even seen tha place? And what would make any of yall wanna rep compton when u aint livin there? Cus Quik repz tha shit? or otha rappers? I dont git it. Maybe jus facinated wit gangsta shit n think reppin Compton makes u a gangsta lol. Dont git it twisted yall, Compton aint THAT bad no more. Therez alotta real nice shit in Compton. NIK was righ, Wattz is prolly tha worse area up there regardlezz. Im guessin if more rappers were frum Wattz...we'd see a buncha foolz reppin Wattz for no reason. For tha most part i agree wit Sikotic i guess. Even tho tha shitz kinda funny to look at...i dont really give a fuk if people wanna rep thiz shit out here. It only bother me when they pretend like they REALLY know tha deal out hea...and neva even fuked around wit kali like dat. Understand...that u dont understand.

Quik~"Too busy claimin 60'z...tryna be raw...and neva even seen tha Shaw!"

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2002, 09:15:42 PM »
yah i feel REL on thiz shit. I mean, people can do wha they want so it aint mah job to say what they should do or not. Even tho it iz cool that these muhafuckaz is so excited n hyped over kali (a place theyve neva even seen), i dunno if they realize how ridiculous it lookz to alotta muhafuckaz out here...when they tryna rep thiz shit. I mean, it kinda remind me of that "Whiteboyz" movie...where ol dood was tryna rep compton...and hiz girl told him that hez neva even been to Compton lol. Itd be cool if yall actually been out hea, n jus really liked tha shit u saw. But when u neva even seen tha place? And what would make any of yall wanna rep compton when u aint livin there? Cus Quik repz tha shit? or otha rappers? I dont git it. Maybe jus facinated wit gangsta shit n think reppin Compton makes u a gangsta lol. Dont git it twisted yall, Compton aint THAT bad no more. Therez alotta real nice shit in Compton. NIK was righ, Wattz is prolly tha worse area up there regardlezz. Im guessin if more rappers were frum Wattz...we'd see a buncha foolz reppin Wattz for no reason. For tha most part i agree wit Sikotic i guess. Even tho tha shitz kinda funny to look at...i dont really give a fuk if people wanna rep thiz shit out here. It only bother me when they pretend like they REALLY know tha deal out hea...and neva even fuked around wit kali like dat. Understand...that u dont understand.

Quik~"Too busy claimin 60'z...tryna be raw...and neva even seen tha Shaw!"

for sure watts is the worst place in the whole l.a. area...i wouldnt fuck around out there and my cousin got mad homies out there....hes right in inglewatts....but fuck it if foos wanna put that shit up on their pics then let em...its all on them...i worry about myself first and foremost....

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2002, 09:19:19 PM »

for sure watts is the worst place in the whole l.a. area...i wouldnt fuck around out there and my cousin got mad homies out there....hes right in inglewatts....but fuck it if foos wanna put that shit up on their pics then let em...its all on them...i worry about myself first and foremost....

yah, true true. Itz up to them. But it still look foolish tah me  ;D

bez

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2002, 11:16:37 PM »

Jesus Christ.  its just a place nothing more.  Just because it has a repuation it dont mean that there aint people there that dont try and proclaim there hardness.

Its not the place you come from that makes you hard.  Just because this place has a repuation as being what Gangsta/hard it dont mean that they are.  When I get on a bus and go to town you should see some of the areas I gotta travel thru, run down, house and pubs boarded up, burned out buildings and shit.  But just because there is shit like that it dont mean that everyone from around there is hard.  

You could have a weak place with the hardest man in the world, so dont give me all that Crenshaw, watts blah blah blah shit because I bet 95 percent of the people who live there use there upbringing as a cover.  

Peace

ToNe1904

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2002, 11:33:49 PM »

so dont give me all that Crenshaw, watts blah blah blah shit because I bet 95 percent of the people who live there use there upbringing as a cover.  

^^^that shit iz completely false. Of course, therez soft muhafuckaz everywhere....even in Wattz n Compton. But u think 95%? u obviously neva really stayed in a kalifornia hood. Tha soft git dealt wit, being "soft" really aint an option most the time. if u eva come tah Daygo, we can go down tah East Daygo n Southeast...n u can tell tha muhafuckaz around tha hood that they use their "upbringin as a cover" lol.

bez

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2002, 11:42:14 PM »

^^^that shit iz completely false. Of course, therez soft muhafuckaz everywhere....even in Wattz n Compton. But u think 95%? u obviously neva really stayed in a kalifornia hood. Tha soft git dealt wit, being "soft" really aint an option most the time. if u eva come tah Daygo, we can go down tah East Daygo n Southeast...n u can tell tha muhafuckaz around tha hood that they use their "upbringin as a cover" lol.

Did I say anything about the people not staying in Cali.  What you think that I think that they get up at like 8am travel there on a bus spend the day to get there image and rep up and then go back to Atlanta or whatever. NO I didnt say that at all, you just come on here saying all this shit about people from here and there and the truth is there are hard people everywhere, its not where you come from its just who you are.

You should come over here mate, you would see the difference in us, we dont go around saying this place is hard this place isnt cos to tell you the truth the places you have named have earned there Hard Image from marketing.  Rappers and Movies.  if you came to England you would see real hardness.  I aint hiding in front of my cover now, I mean I am from where I am from and I dont think that I am hard 1 bit.  Its just I feel that people use where they r from too much.

lbc213

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2002, 12:40:42 AM »
I really don't care, its a free world.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2002, 02:25:51 AM »
I may have missed something big here.....but since when have Funkadelic been from Germany????????????????

Rel???? Who do you mean?

George Clinton and co?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2002, 02:28:17 AM »

You should come over here mate, you would see the difference in us, we dont go around saying this place is hard this place isnt cos to tell you the truth the places you have named have earned there Hard Image from marketing.  Rappers and Movies.

Oh and word, word, word.

Take away the guns and we'll see how hard these gang members are.

bez

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2002, 02:35:07 AM »

Oh and word, word, word.

Take away the guns and we'll see how hard these gang members are.

My point exactly, a man is not hard because they can pick up a gun and shoot somebody.  I think a man is hard if they have the guts to put up there fists and fight a man like they would of had to fight if they where born in like 1910.  Dam I would of loved to of seen Compton back then, I bet it was all flower baskets hanging from lamposts and shit.  But as soon as guns and shit got introduced and films and rap etc the black community, e.g, Compton, Watts, and all the other places suddently became hard because they had guns and knives and where willing to kill each other for no reason.  I would love to see U.S.A in a fight with the BRITISH ISLES.   No weapons just bare fist fighting.  All the people from Compton and shit wouldent have a clur what to do,

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2002, 02:38:48 AM »

I think a man is hard if they have the guts to put up there fists and fight a man like they would of had to fight if they where born in like 1910.  Dam I would of loved to of seen Compton back then, I bet it was all flower baskets hanging from lamposts and shit.

LMAO

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2002, 02:40:16 AM »
lol

Compton vs Glasgow with fists

bez

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2002, 02:45:26 AM »
Compton would bring guns

Glasgow would bring knives and bricks and shit

Us Liverpool kiddaz wud just bring ourselves and are fists.  And proberly get ripped to fuck but at the end of the day we had a go and went out fightin.lol

Manchester would proper bring there treble trophies. lol