Author Topic: Questions for Christians about the Christian concept of God  (Read 1125 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Questions for Christians about the Christian concept of God
« on: April 14, 2005, 09:35:08 PM »
Since this is a religious, political, and deeper issues forum.  I wanted to get a discussion going about Christianity.  Let me start it off by who is the creator?  And then posing these six questions to Christians...

1.  Does God have complete knowledge of his creation?

2.  Who Created Life?

3.  Who Created Death?

4.  Who Created Suffering?

5.  Who Created Forgiveness?

6.  Would it be concievable in the Christian concept of God, for God to pee and poop His Pants?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 11:13:19 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

AndrE16686

Re: Questions for Christians about the Christian concept of God
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 04:50:19 AM »
1. Yes.
2. God
3.God
4. God
5. God
6. You are not a genuine Muslim.

P.S Don't ask me where in the bible, im no Ned Flanders.

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 06:30:32 AM »
1) Yes
2) God
3) Death is an event that everything goes through...planets, solar systems, ants, humans, stars. so since God made all these, death was created after these things
4) People created Suffering, If Adam and Eve would have just chilled, then we'd all be living in a utopian place.
5) God
6) yes, he made you Infinite

Bomb-A®

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 08:23:02 AM »
cmon man i know this is the section for all the god/religion related topics....but seriously....ur threads r getting annoying

peace

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 08:35:32 AM »
Thank you for the replies.  So if God you guys agree that God created suffering then why did he need to send his son to Earth to know what suffering was?  If God created forgiveness, then why would he need to send Jesus to die so that we could have forgiveness?  If God created death, then why did he need to send himself as a man (Jesus) to experience death? 

He already created and had knowledge of all these conditions.  Infact, God created these conditions.  He is not bound by these conditions but he is the creator of these conditions.  God does not pee and God does not poop his pants.  When Jesus was a baby he peed and pooped his pants, when Jesus was hungry he had to eat.  But God created hunger, and he is the master of it.

So clearly, by saying Jesus is a God, Christians are presenting more then one God.  This is a direct violation of the ten commandments, in the ten commandments it states "Thou Shall Have No Gods Before Me (Worship No God But Me)".   

It seems there are two Gods being presented in the Christian concept, in the Old Testament you have this unique God who is greater than his creation and not bound by laws of his creation, and in the new testament you have Jesus pleading to God "Why have you forsaken me" and stating "I and the father are one".  That statement, "I and the father are one" is the foundation for the trinity, and it is clearly stating that two Gods are being put together to make one.

So I think it is undeniable to state that although Christians teach that their God is One, there is more than one God being presented.

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 09:24:17 AM »
you should not believe ALL the crap people wrote in that bible... I Believe in god but just not in the church, atleast here in netherlands lol, first off it's boring... 2nd 90% of what's in the bible is bullshit... and that bullshit is what the church wants you 2 believe...

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 09:32:09 AM »
you should not believe ALL the crap people wrote in that bible... I Believe in god but just not in the church, atleast here in netherlands lol, first off it's boring... 2nd 90% of what's in the bible is bullshit... and that bullshit is what the church wants you 2 believe...

That is the best way.  You should believe in God and only God.  Even Christians are instructed in the 10 commandments to worship God with no partners, to put nothing before God.  We should not worship man, for man is merely a part of God's creation.  Worship the Creator and not the creation.  One of the reasons we are so materialistic and superficial is because we are attatched to the creation.  But God created everything we see in this life.  So we must reflect, repent, and see the signs in his creation; and worship God only.

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 09:33:22 AM »
Jesus was an example of how we should all live our lives, and what is a better example than one who is just like us?

God could have sent an angel to live with us... that didn't need to go to the bathroom, or eat and he could have showered this angel with gold and everything so he wouldn't have to ever worry about anything...and when his time was up, do a last concert and just disappear... but where is the example in that?

God forgave before Jesus was around so forgiveness wasn't created when jesus was born

and lastly, there is only one God

look at God like this... God is like the Sun an awesome power that we can't fully comprehend. Jesus is like the light of the sun, a tangible substance and the Holy Spirit is like the heat of the sun.

these three things belong to/are apart of the Sun

of course since your reason for this thread was to show your dislike of Christianity, feel free not to understand anything i just said and do some more preaching of your own

Kal EL

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 10:51:17 AM »
^^^^^^^^

Nice defense  8)  8)

HK Mofo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 09:42:59 PM »
YES. Needles Kane.  I feel you.  Speak it!

This Mullah guy just wants to convert every1 to his way of thinking.  Go hit a damm street corner with a "every1 follow my religion or be put to death by Allah" sign.

"I'm far from religious but I've got beliefs, canary yellow diamonds on my Jesus Peace"

Either you believe all occured by random chance or purposeful design by a Creator FAR wiser than us.  Christian perspective:  God Created all.  God can make you forget that you ever crapped your pants.  He lives outside of time.  Could Jesus' crapped His pants?  Who knows.  Who cares.  Crapping your pants isn't a sin.  Maybe He had some bad yogurt.  Christ is King, the Word is 100% True, He did it all 4 luv.  God sent His Son not to condemn the world, but to save it.  At least understand Christianity b4 u knock it.

It's very simple.  Not that difficult.  Too much wannabe intellect will trip u eVVVeryTiMe. 

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2005, 04:32:32 PM »
I'mma ask Nima to make God an interview for you, homeboy. ;D

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 03:09:57 PM »
Jesus was an example of how we should all live our lives, and what is a better example than one who is just like us?

God could have sent an angel to live with us... that didn't need to go to the bathroom, or eat and he could have showered this angel with gold and everything so he wouldn't have to ever worry about anything...and when his time was up, do a last concert and just disappear... but where is the example in that?

God forgave before Jesus was around so forgiveness wasn't created when jesus was born

and lastly, there is only one God

look at God like this... God is like the Sun an awesome power that we can't fully comprehend. Jesus is like the light of the sun, a tangible substance and the Holy Spirit is like the heat of the sun.

these three things belong to/are apart of the Sun

of course since your reason for this thread was to show your dislike of Christianity, feel free not to understand anything i just said and do some more preaching of your own

Nice defense
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2005, 03:55:03 PM »
Seriously Infinate What is your problem? Whats your beef with christians, and whats your beef with being white, when your white? why do u pretend to not be white?

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »
suffering was created from sin. When the world was created it was perfect (No suffering), but when adam and eve sinned... it changed the perfect world they lived in.

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2005, 07:49:50 AM »
Since this is a religious, political, and deeper issues forum.  I wanted to get a discussion going about Christianity.  Let me start it off by who is the creator?  And then posing these six questions to Christians...

1.  Does God have complete knowledge of his creation?

2.  Who Created Life?

3.  Who Created Death?

4.  Who Created Suffering?

5.  Who Created Forgiveness?

6.  Would it be concievable in the Christian concept of God, for God to pee and poop His Pants?

Look man i like reading some of you posts, but this isnt the smartest thing you have written.... first off the fundamentals of all major religions are the same... ill answer your questions to the best of my ability, but if you really care for the answers, then go speak to a Roman Catholic priest...

1. Ofcourse, very bad question.

2. It was God.

3. with the creation of life comes the inevitable, death follows life, there is always an opposite to an equation.

4. suffering was created by those that chose to do wrong and suffer.

5. forgiveness was not created, it is a power within us all, God represents forgiveness to the fullest.

6. no God would not poop and pee his pants.