Author Topic: Questions for Christians about the Christian concept of God  (Read 1116 times)

rafsta

Re: Questions for Christians about the Christian concept of God
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2005, 08:03:17 AM »
Thank you for the replies.  So if God you guys agree that God created suffering then why did he need to send his son to Earth to know what suffering was?  If God created forgiveness, then why would he need to send Jesus to die so that we could have forgiveness?  If God created death, then why did he need to send himself as a man (Jesus) to experience death? 

obviously you have no education on the bible and catholic teachings.... if this is a question that one of your lunatic Arab priests asks you then you are following the wrong religion... never when i was at church did the priest talk or mock other religions.

i dont know who told you this but God didnt send Jesus to earth so he could experience suffering death etc, its an ignorant question, i dont know why you ask this... Jesus was sent and became Christ, he showed to God that if one human is worthy of doing such good then it is possible for other humans like wise, therefor Jesus opened the doors of heaven to us...

He already created and had knowledge of all these conditions.  Infact, God created these conditions.  He is not bound by these conditions but he is the creator of these conditions.  God does not pee and God does not poop his pants.  When Jesus was a baby he peed and pooped his pants, when Jesus was hungry he had to eat.  But God created hunger, and he is the master of it.

where in the name of fuck did you get the idea Jesus is a God ? posts like this really anger me....

So clearly, by saying Jesus is a God, Christians are presenting more then one God.  This is a direct violation of the ten commandments, in the ten commandments it states "Thou Shall Have No Gods Before Me (Worship No God But Me)".   
NEVER comment on issues you obviously have absolutely no knowledge of

It seems there are two Gods being presented in the Christian concept, in the Old Testament you have this unique God who is greater than his creation and not bound by laws of his creation, and in the new testament you have Jesus pleading to God "Why have you forsaken me" and stating "I and the father are one".  That statement, "I and the father are one" is the foundation for the trinity, and it is clearly stating that two Gods are being put together to make one.
things arent always what they seem, you mis interpreted the reading, im sorry but i cant be bothered anymore with these ridiculous statements. This isnt Dragon ball Z where there are fusions...
So I think it is undeniable to state that although Christians teach that their God is One, there is more than one God being presented.

dont ever make any more comments on the Catholic religion, if you choose Islam i have no problem with it, i read your little stories and find them knowledgable, but do not try to put down a religion you have no knowledge of. If you want to try to find conflicts in the teachings, look deeper than this, because to me you have proven only naiveness with these series of posts.

Unless you discuss these issues with a priest dont ever make posts trying to mock a religion you know nothing of.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2005, 10:54:10 AM »

1.  Does God have complete knowledge of his creation? yes

2.  Who Created Life? God

3.  Who Created Death? God

4.  Who Created Suffering?God

5.  Who Created Forgiveness?God

6.  Would it be concievable in the Christian concept of God, for God to pee and poop His Pants? yeah if he wanted to

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 12:10:13 PM »

i dont know who told you this but God didnt send Jesus to earth so he could experience suffering death etc, its an ignorant question, i dont know why you ask this... Jesus was sent and became Christ, he showed to God that if one human is worthy of doing such good then it is possible for other humans like wise, therefor Jesus opened the doors of heaven to us...

^^^^   This is interesting, I haven't heard this one before.  If I take your statement at face value then I would have to assume that before Jesus God didn't think humans were worthy of doing such good, and that after Jesus, God was then able to open up the doors of heaven? 

Interesting...this makes even less sense then the Christian viewpoint I had origionally stated.  So do all you Christians at the forum agree with his statements?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2005, 12:15:55 PM »

1.  Does God have complete knowledge of his creation? yes

2.  Who Created Life? God

3.  Who Created Death? God

4.  Who Created Suffering?God

5.  Who Created Forgiveness?God

6.  Would it be concievable in the Christian concept of God, for God to pee and poop His Pants? yeah if he wanted to

So if God created suffering, then why do Christians think it was necassary for God to send Jesus (his son, himself, his spirit, etc., etc.) to Earth to understand human suffering?  If God created suffering then didn't he already have full knowledge of it?

So if God created forgiveness, then why do Christians think it was necassary for God to send Jesus (his son, himself, his sprit, etc., etc.) to Earth so that man could be forgiven?  If God created forgiveness then why was it necassary for Jesus to die for our sins?

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2005, 12:18:43 PM »
Next question.   Do Christians at this forum believe Jesus was.....

A.  God
B.  God's son
C.  The Holy Spirit
D.  All Three

?     

btw, if you select any of those answers you are presenting more than One God, which is in direct violation of the Ten Commandments which state, "Thou Shall have no others before me (no partners, One God)."

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2005, 12:19:33 PM »
What the fuck?

Didn't I have a post in this topic?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2005, 12:52:46 PM »
What the fuck?

The liberal media censored it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2005, 01:19:58 PM »

^^^^   This is interesting, I haven't heard this one before.  If I take your statement at face value then I would have to assume that before Jesus God didn't think humans were worthy of doing such good, and that after Jesus, God was then able to open up the doors of heaven? 

Interesting...this makes even less sense then the Christian viewpoint I had origionally stated.  So do all you Christians at the forum agree with his statements?
God sent Jesus to earth to die for mans' sin.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2005, 01:30:42 PM »
Since this is a religious, political, and deeper issues forum.  I wanted to get a discussion going about Christianity.  Let me start it off by who is the creator?  And then posing these six questions to Christians...

1.  Does God have complete knowledge of his creation?

2.  Who Created Life?

3.  Who Created Death?

4.  Who Created Suffering?

5.  Who Created Forgiveness?

6.  Would it be concievable in the Christian concept of God, for God to pee and poop His Pants?

are you asking to seek knowledge or to judge?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2005, 01:34:59 PM »
What the fuck?

The liberal media censored it

I guess it got deleted then...

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2005, 01:52:48 PM »

A.  God
B.  God's son
C.  The Holy Spirit
D.  All Three

?     

btw, if you select any of those answers you are presenting more than One God, which is in direct violation of the Ten Commandments which state, "Thou Shall have no others before me (no partners, One God)."

hey moron, yes you, the white guy playing Nas while surfing islamic websites, YOU! the goofy looking white guy with the kufi on your head...

if you scroll up either by using the wheel on your mouse that Allah created, or the little scroll bar on the right that Allah also created, you'd see i already answered this question... if you get to your dumb ass first post, you've gone too far...if you get to the posts where people agree with me and say that i put you in your place as the dumb white person you are...you're almost there...

i know the last little closing paragraph described you perfectly but you didn't have to prove taht i'm right and you're a dumb ass cracker that quick

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2005, 02:00:18 PM »
Jesus was an example of how we should all live our lives, and what is a better example than one who is just like us?

God could have sent an angel to live with us... that didn't need to go to the bathroom, or eat and he could have showered this angel with gold and everything so he wouldn't have to ever worry about anything...and when his time was up, do a last concert and just disappear... but where is the example in that?

God forgave before Jesus was around so forgiveness wasn't created when jesus was born

and lastly, there is only one God

look at God like this... God is like the Sun an awesome power that we can't fully comprehend. Jesus is like the light of the sun, a tangible substance and the Holy Spirit is like the heat of the sun.

these three things belong to/are apart of the Sun

of course since your reason for this thread was to show your dislike of Christianity, feel free not to understand anything i just said and do some more preaching of your own

that was a nice explaination, good shit man
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 02:02:07 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2005, 02:23:49 PM »

A.  God
B.  God's son
C.  The Holy Spirit
D.  All Three

?     

JESUS WAS A HUMAN BEING !!!!!

HE WAS GODS SON LIKE WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN

JESUS WAS ENPOWERED BY "CHRIST", THERE FOR HE IS CALLED JESUS CHRIST, CHRIST OR THE HOLY SPIRIT ARENT GODS.

look man you arent stupid, you should know that there are thousands of people in the world who study the bible, to become a priest you must first study for 7 years before you are ordained, if the bible contradicted itself not so many people would swear by it, read the book first, then cosult a professional that can discuss it further, such as your local priest, because not everyone on this forum studies religion 24/7...

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2005, 02:25:27 PM »
Jesus was an example of how we should all live our lives, and what is a better example than one who is just like us?

God could have sent an angel to live with us... that didn't need to go to the bathroom, or eat and he could have showered this angel with gold and everything so he wouldn't have to ever worry about anything...and when his time was up, do a last concert and just disappear... but where is the example in that?

God forgave before Jesus was around so forgiveness wasn't created when jesus was born

and lastly, there is only one God

look at God like this... God is like the Sun an awesome power that we can't fully comprehend. Jesus is like the light of the sun, a tangible substance and the Holy Spirit is like the heat of the sun.

these three things belong to/are apart of the Sun

of course since your reason for this thread was to show your dislike of Christianity, feel free not to understand anything i just said and do some more preaching of your own

that was a nice explaination, good shit man

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2005, 06:14:34 PM »

A.  God
B.  God's son
C.  The Holy Spirit
D.  All Three

?     

JESUS WAS A HUMAN BEING !!!!!

HE WAS GODS SON LIKE WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN

JESUS WAS ENPOWERED BY "CHRIST", THERE FOR HE IS CALLED JESUS CHRIST, CHRIST OR THE HOLY SPIRIT ARENT GODS.

look man you arent stupid, you should know that there are thousands of people in the world who study the bible, to become a priest you must first study for 7 years before you are ordained, if the bible contradicted itself not so many people would swear by it, read the book first, then cosult a professional that can discuss it further, such as your local priest, because not everyone on this forum studies religion 24/7...

If it was that simple Christians wouldn't still be debating it. Don't answer like you know for sure. Monks have studied the Bible for lifetimes and haven't fully figured it out. There are no definate answers. It's not so easy to understand. To say Jesus was just an annointed human contradicts what is said in many parts of the Bible. Jesus clearly places himself above the prophets. "Christ" is just a greek word that means annointed. It isn't even certain if anyone referred to him as such. The Jews almost certainly did not, but the Romans may have. I have faith in what is good and righteous. I believe in the words of Jesus but try not to categorize him in any definate way because I do not know. It is outside our realm of knowledge to understand anything divine. Just be a good person and hope for the best. It's worked for me so far. I'll let you know if it stops working.