Author Topic: My Friday Khutbah For The Muslims  (Read 108 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My Friday Khutbah For The Muslims
« on: April 14, 2005, 10:50:16 PM »
A'uzu Bilahi Minash-Shaitanir Rajeem.  Bismil Lahir Rahmanir Raheem.  Al Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil 'Alameen.  Wassalatu Wassalamu 'Ala Muhammad wa 'Ala Alihi Wa Sahbihi wa Sallim.

Brothers and Sisters.  Allah has accepted you to come here today.  There are many flashy and attractive things all around you, to distract you and take you away from the natural state submission to your Creator, your natural state of fitrah, many things have been put in your way to deviate you from the straight path, but yet, you are here, attending the friday prayer.  Allah has accepted your endeavors and he has made it easy for you to attend this jummah today.  Now, this is not something that should make you feel like you are better than anyone else, it is by Allah's permission and Allah's permission only that you are able to attend this khutbah.  If Allah had willed it, he could have made you ill, he could have made you sick, he could have held you up, but Allah is the most merciful and it had already been decided before Allah created this Earth, that you would be hear today attending this Jummah.  Allah has knowledge of all things.  Allah says in the Noble Qu'ran, "What will ye instruct Allah about your religion?  But Allah knows all that is in the heavens and the Earth."  This has already been written for you.  Some may not have been able to attend prayer in congregation today, maybe they were to sick, or maybe they got stuck in traffic, it could have been for any number of reasons.  We should thank Allah that he has aloud us to worship him another day, that he has again accepted us in his path.  For those that have not been able to attend due to sickness, we thank Allah that he has not afflicted us with what he has afflicted them with, and that he has elevated us over much of what he has created.  We should have great concern (fiqer) for those who could not attend.  We should have great concern (fiqer) for those who do not have the deen of Allah Subbanna Wa Tallah in our life.  For Allah says in the Qu'ran, that he has endeared the faith to you, and has made it beautiful in your hearts, He has made hateful to you unbelief, wickedness, and rebellion: such indeed are those who walk in righteous.  A grace and a favour from Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.[/i]Brothers and sisters, we should have a fiqer a concern in our hearts, of how can we bring mankind upon this deen? 

How can we bring all of mankind upon the truth that there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah.  La Illaha Illah La.  It was five years ago that I took my Shahada.  People ask me how did I become a Muslim.  I can never answer that question.  I have tried, but in truth, I can never answer that question.  I always feel unsatisfied everytime I answer.  Because to answer that question, would be like trying to put the ocean into a droplet of water.  It can not be done.  All I can say is that Allah has giuded me to the path that is straight, Ikdinna suratal mustaqin. 

But it is not enough to simply give lip service to believe in Allah and belief in his messengers.  Allah says in the Qu'ran, The desert Arabs say "We believe."  Say, "Ye have no faith, but ye only say 'we have submitted' our wills to Allah, for not yet has faith entered your hearts, but if ye obey Allah and his messenger, he will not belittle aught of your deeds: for Allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful."  It is not enough to just pay lip service, we must allow this faith of Islam to enter our hearts.  It's not all about knowledge brothers and sisters.  You can know the fatihah, but have you internalized it and put it in your hearts?  This is one of the possible reasons why Allah has us recite the fatihah over and over in all of our prayers.  Yes, we already know it, but mankind forgets.  I think that was Adam's mistake, Adam forgot.  So we have to constantly be reminded, who are we and what is our purpose in this life.  More than that, we must be reminded who is the most powerful.  If we do not constantly reminded ourselves who is the most powerful, then we will begin to fear the creation and not the Creator.  Allah is the most powerful.  Man thinks that he is powerful.  But in a matter of moments, Allah caused more destruction during the tsunami, then man has caused in any war.  And any act that man has trangressed in war was only made possible by the will and permission of Allah.  Agree or disagree it is Allah's devine will being played out, and Allah has taught us in the Qu'ran that when a tragedy befalls the Muslims we first look at ourselves, and what are our shortcomings, and second we turn to Alah and seek his help, his mercy and his forgivenss.  (Pause to ask Allah for forgiveness)[/i]

It is Allah that we should fear.  It is Allah that we should ask for help, only in Allah is there peace, and only in Allah is there security.  Brothers and sisters Allah has gathered us here today, because he his the jamea, he is the gatherer.  I did not know until last night that I would be performing this khutbah, and most of you I do not know.  But Allah has joined our hearts.  For Allah is the jamea, he is the gatherer.  As Allah has said in the Qu'ran the believers are but one brotherhood.  We were enemies one to another and Allah has joined our hearts.  May Allah give us the good in this life, and in the hereafter may he raise us in the company of the righteous.  We seek refuge in Allah from a heart in which there is no rememberance.  We ask Allah to confer upon us a look that is merciful, a knowledge that is useful, a heart that is enlightened, a toungue that is truthful, an intellect that is unairing.  Audu billahi mina shatanir rajeem, bismillahir rahmanir raheem.  Amin.   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 10:53:14 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: My Friday Khutbah For The Muslims
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 05:43:32 PM »
Sallaaaam Infinite, its been a while since I holla'd at you. Howve u been?

Thank you for this post. It allowed for some personal reflection on my part, and made me think of God just by reading it, and just that alone is worth this post.

Jazaaku Allah
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll