Author Topic: Eazy-E article in The Source  (Read 205 times)

That_Cracka_J

Eazy-E article in The Source
« on: August 04, 2002, 04:06:21 PM »
I made this thread a couple of days ago and somehow it got deleted so I'm gonna do it again...

In this month's issue of The Source they have an article titled: Eazy-E: Did he really die of AIDS?  It's an interesting peice and it has some theories of what happened to E.  Eric Jr. believes he was injected with something at the hospital.  Krayzie Bone believes that Jerry Heller did something to him after he was fired in Feb. of 1995. (I didn't even know Eazy fired Heller....damn, just think with Heller AND Suge Knight out of the picture, an N.W.A. reunion might have happened back then)  

It DOES seem funny though...None of his kids OR baby's mama's test positive for the disease.  They said that Eazy got an AIDS test in '93 and it was negative.  Now I know that it can take a while for HIV to show up in the bloodstream, but you would think one of his kids would test positive by now.  Plus, he didn't lose weight, which is normally associated with the virus.  His body didn't break down, and he wasn't frequently sick until his last few months of life.  Drugs for AIDS will fight these symptoms off for so long until they finally don't work anymore.  Of course Eazy was not taking these drugs, so why was he still fairly healthy?

....I don't know.  The whole thing always seemed strange to me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eazy-E article in The Source
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2002, 03:30:51 AM »
it was probably something to do with the jews extorting money from him

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 07:03:54 AM »
thats seems to be true, L Burna suggested the same thing ^
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2002, 03:10:57 PM »
Did anybody else know about Eazy firing Heller?  I thought he was still with Eazy when he passed...