Author Topic: The Name Of Allah's Prophet and Definition of a Scholar  (Read 93 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Name Of Allah's Prophet and Definition of a Scholar
« on: June 02, 2005, 11:46:36 PM »
An Imam explained something that was simple to me, in such a profound way, he opened a teaching saying... 

"May Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon his "Habib" (Beloved) Muhammad, for he surely delivered the Message.  One whose beliefs, conduct, speach and actions are praiseworthy is called Hameed.  Such a description fits only the Prophet of Allah (pbuh) and those whose ranks are close to his from among Allah's Prophets as well as others such as the friends of Allah, and the scholars.  The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said, "a scholar in Islam is one who knows 40 traditions".
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 11:52:03 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matrix Heart

Re: The Name Of Allah's Prophet and Definition of a Scholar
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 12:20:37 PM »

lol ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 07:22:20 PM »
their reason back in the day for believing this shit was because they were starving, facing death, and high on hashish; where the hell does any of this incoherent babble reveal anything elightening whatsoever? "a scholar in islam is one who knows 40 traditions" "One whose beliefs, conduct, speach and actions are praiseworthy is called Hameed.  Such a description fits only the Prophet of Allah" YOU JACKASS

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 08:17:45 PM »
Question: A muslim who reads the whole Quran and memorized it is called a Hafiz right? Or Somthing like that?

Cuz there was this guy in my class last year who was a Hafiz...the dude was a dumb mother in class (he was a smart mother fucker in math, but any other class he had c's)...the dude smoked weed and came to school drunk and was a hell razor in class lol (great guy to have in a classroom ;D)...

he came to class one day drunk out of his mind...my teacher asked him "Isn't drinking forbiddin in Islam?"

he replied "Sir, i don't care, i'm going to heaven no matter what"

is that true  ???
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 08:24:34 PM »
^^ lol
HELL NAWWWW

CLASSIC.... west is BACK