Author Topic: Serious Question: Why are people from the Middle East so smelly?  (Read 498 times)

Matrix Heart

Re: Serious Question: Why are people from the Middle East so smelly?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 12:24:56 AM »
I smell like peanut butter and jelly  :D

hustla_4eva

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 01:10:32 AM »
Serious Question : are you having periods and them niggaz from the middle east aint sendin u tampons ??

everytime i see this hick dick he got sum dumsbhit threads goin on

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 07:16:54 AM »
The Muslims I know don't smell at all ??? I mean for reals, maybe it's 'cause they are from Somalia and not the Middle East. But on the real, they are always bathing, especially before and after prayer.

I think you guys are just trying to be on some racist shit, but come on, smell. The last thing WHITE people need to talk about is smell. Europeans didn't start bathing until the mid 1800's, when Napoleon decided that to be clean you have to bath once a week. Before that, he Europeans, especially the French, put on perfums to hide their smells. In the Americas, it was the Natives that were bathing, but the Europeans thought they were disgusting for getting naked. LOL, They'd rather smell than get naked to bath.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 10:59:17 AM »
Actually, it was the Europeans who finally decided to take baths about 1,000 years after the Middle East.  Muslim Spain in the Middle Ages was about the only region in Europe that had bath houses in every town and village.

well it was the romans that invented baths, bath houses/spas, drainage...

...i can go on and on but keeping relevant thisd was a very long time before the middle ages...oh and they brought it to the uk and the rest of europe (spain) before muslim baths / bath houses in that region

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 03:02:30 PM »
You guys know damn well what I am talking about. Anyone who has been in a cab driven by some guy named Habib or walked behind an Arab on a scorching summer day has experienced this first hand. Arabs and other groups of people from the Middle East have the worst body odor that you will ever see. Seriously, why don't they break down and put on deodorant for God's sake. Don't they know that when they move to our countries the least they could do is adopt some of our ways, namely having a little bit of hygenie??? It is disgusting!

This isn't a shock value post, I really do want to know why they smell so awful.

Why do you continue to make generalizations of an entire region and the individuals within it based on a few people? Is your mind that simple?

You know what, don't answer. I won't waste another second in this thread, anyways, so I won't even see your response.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Crisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Palm Trees & G's
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2005, 04:36:45 PM »
U dudes are stupid, Muslims HAVE to clean themselves every day... their religion requires that...

And f' you, CWalka187, for generalizing an entire region and its people b/c some people who happen to come from that area don't smell the way u like it... where u from, the Netherlands? F'ing punk...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2005, 06:06:36 PM »
the real question is why peeps still take some of these faggots serious? I only check em to see if they come through with the humour.
I appreciate a good laugh. But these faggots dont even do that.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005, 10:30:32 PM »
WE SMELL CUZZ WE THA SHIT BITCH !!!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 11:09:21 AM »
^ lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 12:08:32 PM »
U dudes are stupid, Muslims HAVE to clean themselves every day... their religion requires that...

And f' you, CWalka187, for generalizing an entire region and its people b/c some people who happen to come from that area don't smell the way u like it... where u from, the Netherlands? F'ing punk...

wtf does this have to do with the netherlands?

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 09:03:56 PM »
Actually, it was the Europeans who finally decided to take baths about 1,000 years after the Middle East.  Muslim Spain in the Middle Ages was about the only region in Europe that had bath houses in every town and village.

We're not talking about then.  We're talking about now.  Right now, they stink. 

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 09:13:31 PM »
hindus fuckin smell

they dont even bathe
well the ones are my teachers dont...

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2005, 02:12:33 AM »
Don't they know that when they move to our countries the least they could do is adopt some of our ways

for real huh? They should pick up a 12 pack of Budweiser, some tweek, hire some hookers, get herpes....then come online and talk about how bad other peoples hygeine is....lol

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2005, 02:17:18 AM »
WE SMELL CUZZ WE THA SHIT BITCH !!!!

lol this muthafucka...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 01:12:43 PM »
i'm arabic and i smell.......i smell weed lol