Author Topic: What the hell is meant by Efil4zaggin  (Read 552 times)

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
Re: What the hell is meant by Efil4zaggin
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2002, 05:49:55 PM »
Hey face it

As we get older there's a new generation of Hip-Hop fans who are coming up and their lack of knowledge will boggle our minds

Just the same way that there's a new generation of Hip-Hop kids who think that Hip-Hop should sound like Nelly
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2002, 05:56:46 PM »
Yea and that is why Nelly is ruining hip hop.....Its tha NEW GENERATION that everyone is worried about and that is why Cats like Ja Rat and Kelly are gettin hated on.....At least thats my reason.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2002, 08:47:30 PM »

wtf?...It doesnt say it backwards on the actual CD or CD cover...It just says it as a mirror image...

Man that was a long ass time ago. When I was like 10

Anyone with half a brain knows that it's spelled backwards (no offence Bez  ;D)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2002, 09:17:30 PM »
Hey face it

As we get older there's a new generation of Hip-Hop fans who are coming up and their lack of knowledge will boggle our minds

Just the same way that there's a new generation of Hip-Hop kids who think that Hip-Hop should sound like Nelly

Word.  You just put in words why I don't like Nelly and Ja Rule.

elneckio

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2002, 12:24:27 AM »
Hey face it

Nooooooooooo SAVE US  :o
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

bez

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2002, 03:44:17 PM »
Hey face it

Sorry for not knowing that I shud be reading things backwards. Anyways it was my friend who asked me what it meant.  I didnt really know what it meant either as I have only heard of that album a few times.  I am a person that loves the old school shit and really enjoys the new Generation shit as well.  So if thats a diss to me then fuck you, just because I like a different styles and kind of rap music I shud be hated on.  You also mite like to know I like to listen to a guy called John Williams who does the Orchastra shit on many films inlcuding Jaws, Star Wars, Braveheart and many more.  I always like to listen to Pop shit sumtimes and I dont even mind the old dance/techno track and I also like Garage.  Just because I am down with alot of different kinds of music and I am so called New Gen I shud be hated on. FUCK U!!! and you lame ass brain that is the size of a peanut.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2002, 04:16:23 PM »
Read it backwards

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2002, 05:04:45 PM »
--topic off da week.........  :P

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2002, 05:25:43 AM »
first person i have ever come accross to no9t know what it means, like the capitals are even the so u know what its supposed to mean 'efiL4zaggiN' and NIK was right (for a change) by saying on the cover its not spelt backwards, its like the text is mirrored, like this:

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2002, 05:38:19 AM »
Yea and that is why Nelly is ruining hip hop.....Its tha NEW GENERATION that everyone is worried about and that is why Cats like Ja Rat and Kelly are gettin hated on.....At least thats my reason.

true man !!!
feelin ya 10000000 %
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2002, 10:37:21 AM »
fucks sake it ain't that funny. he didn't know, so the fuck what??? get a life u sad tossers!!! ur the ones that spend all day on the net. don't hate on people cuz they got a life and don't spend all their time learning about black music, ya'll take hip hop too seriously, 90% of u white anyway!!!

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2002, 03:54:57 PM »

Sorry for not knowing that I shud be reading things backwards. Anyways it was my friend who asked me what it meant.  I didnt really know what it meant either as I have only heard of that album a few times.  I am a person that loves the old school shit and really enjoys the new Generation shit as well.  So if thats a diss to me then fuck you, just because I like a different styles and kind of rap music I shud be hated on.  You also mite like to know I like to listen to a guy called John Williams who does the Orchastra shit on many films inlcuding Jaws, Star Wars, Braveheart and many more.  I always like to listen to Pop shit sumtimes and I dont even mind the old dance/techno track and I also like Garage.  Just because I am down with alot of different kinds of music and I am so called New Gen I shud be hated on. FUCK U!!! and you lame ass brain that is the size of a peanut.

I wasn't dissing you at all; in fact, it's tight that you listen to alot of different types of music, which is what most people on this board need to do. Me myself am nito jazz, latin, classical, soul, and R&B besides just being into Hip-Hop.

I just used this post as a catalyst to speak about something that's going on; a new generation of Hip-Hop fans whose tastes strike us as blasphemous.

Instead of hating on Ja-Rule & Nelly, i think we should hate on the bitch ass fans who like the music. Ja-Rule & Nelly are just getting paid millions of dollars; it isn't them who are the problem, because if there weren't a Ja Rule or Nelly around, there would be same other guys around doing the exact same kind of music. What people should hate on are the major labels and sheep fans who are convinced that they are the epitome of Hip-Hop

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2002, 06:22:58 AM »

Instead of hating on Ja-Rule & Nelly, i think we should hate on the bitch ass fans who like the music.

hahahahaha

r u serious???
i got to hate on bout 50 % of my homies
cause they like muthafuckas like nelly,eminem & ja rule...
i can't hate on them
just because they like that so called hiphop...

instead im tryin to represent some real shit
and it works for the most part !!!
they often like some unknown shit betta than that nelly style

peace
GT

REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"