Author Topic: Israel/Palestine. Open Discussion.  (Read 556 times)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
Israel/Palestine. Open Discussion.
« on: April 16, 2005, 04:25:30 PM »
Drop your thoughts and opinions on the issue. I'm not asking for your idea as far as a solution to the conflict goes, but rather just give your thoughts on the issue and the circumstances there. Discuss whether or not Zionists had a right to the land of Palestine, what you think about the occupation and if it's just or not, your thoughts on the settlements, etc.
Also, if you could answer one question in your post, after your thoughts and opinions, and that is: "Do you consider Israel a true democracy"?

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Israel/Palestine. Open Discussion.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 02:53:01 AM »
Long Live a free and democratic Palestine.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 02:55:54 AM »
i see your way of speakin has improved.....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 05:45:11 AM »
Malcolm X put the whole situation into plain English when he spoke on the desicion made at the UN in 1948 to create a Jewish state in Palestine (Isreal), paraphrased...

"Basically, the white powers of America and Europe, got together and decided to create a Jewish homeland in the heart of land inhabited by dark skinned Muslims."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 04:04:23 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 07:45:52 AM »
Malcolm X put the whole situation into plain English when he spoke on the desicion made at the UN in 1948 to create a Jewish state in Palestine (Isreal), paraphrased...

"Basically, the white powers of America and Europe, got together and decided to create a Jewish homeland in the heart of the Arab world.  So you have all these white Jews being placed (by force) amongst all these dark skinned Muslims."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you implying that the Jews didn't want to be placed in Israel, but were forced to? Because if you are then you really should be reading a lot more than just what Malcolm X has written. Malcolm X speaking on Jews in Palestine is about as relevant to me as Justin Timberlake discussind the issues between Muslims and Hindus in Kasmir.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 08:56:00 AM by Shallow »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 08:41:28 AM »

"Basically, the white powers of America and Europe, got together and decided to create a Jewish homeland in the heart of the Arab world.  So you have all these white Jews being placed (by force) amongst all these dark skinned Muslims."

This is rather an interesting concept u have to admit, since many Jews who nowadays live in Israel see it not only as their Homeland but also as some sort of a shelter from anti-semitism, The state of Israel was created as a result of the Haulacaust, to serve as some sort of a National Refuge for the Jewish people and to prevent further Bursts of Anti-semitism of the same scale. So the idea of the Jewish people being forced to live in this Land seems acceptable when u think about it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 08:45:18 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2005, 09:01:04 AM »

This is rather an interesting concept u have to admit, since many Jews who nowadays live in Israel see it not only as their Homeland but also as some sort of a shelter from anti-semitism, The state of Israel was created as a result of the Haulacaust, to serve as some sort of a National Refuge for the Jewish people and to prevent further Bursts of Anti-semitism of the same scale. So the idea of the Jewish people being forced to live in this Land seems acceptable when u think about it.

I got the impression that it was just another White people trying to keep others down type quote from Malcolm X, and the point was that it was something bad for both Palestineans and Jews. (correct me if I'm wrong Infinte). The way I see it being forced to move to Israel as a Jew post WW2 is like being forced to cash a winning lottery ticket. Every Jew on the face of the Earth already thought of Israel as the home land. Current Istanbul was once a prominant Greek city called Constantinople, before the Muslims invaded. If the UN were to step in and declare Istanbul be Constantinople once more and "force" Greeks to move there. There will not be one hesitant soul.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 04:03:48 PM »
You guys read that quote wrong, so I erased the paranthesis where I paraphrased.  The "by force" part meant that Jews were being placed into Palestine by force, meaning that the Palestinians were resisting, yet the Jews with the help of the European powers were forcing the Muslims to accept a desicion in which they had no voice in their own affairs.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2005, 04:08:37 PM »
Current Istanbul was once a prominant Greek city called Constantinople, before the Muslims invaded. If the UN were to step in and declare Istanbul be Constantinople once more and "force" Greeks to move there. There will not be one hesitant soul.

You act like we are talking about ancient history or something... There are Palestinian homes being demolished as we speak!  They've demolished tens of thousands of Palestinian homes just in the last couple years!  They have not stopped advancing deeper and deeper into Palestinian land (it was all Palestinian land to begin with, they changed the name from Palestine to Isreal in 1948), they are not going to stop advancing, this is the real genocide that is happening in the world.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 04:14:11 PM by Mullah Nasrudin »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2005, 07:03:56 PM »
You guys read that quote wrong, so I erased the paranthesis where I paraphrased.  The "by force" part meant that Jews were being placed into Palestine by force, meaning that the Palestinians were resisting, yet the Jews with the help of the European powers were forcing the Muslims to accept a desicion in which they had no voice in their own affairs.

Oh, in that case, I completely agree.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 07:10:41 PM »
Current Istanbul was once a prominant Greek city called Constantinople, before the Muslims invaded. If the UN were to step in and declare Istanbul be Constantinople once more and "force" Greeks to move there. There will not be one hesitant soul.

You act like we are talking about ancient history or something... There are Palestinian homes being demolished as we speak!  They've demolished tens of thousands of Palestinian homes just in the last couple years!  They have not stopped advancing deeper and deeper into Palestinian land (it was all Palestinian land to begin with, they changed the name from Palestine to Isreal in 1948), they are not going to stop advancing, this is the real genocide that is happening in the world.

Ancient? Greece and Turkey have fought up until the 70s, and war is teased every couple years. There is nothing ancient about what happens between Greece and Turkey. Turkey keeps trying to invade land that Greece won back, and they probably always will.

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 07:27:15 PM »
ok look at it this way... the jewish people were gonna be wiped off the earth, they were saved and offered their own country (unjustly for the land that was taken from the people that live there, i'll admit) but this was done to prevent any further anti jewish acts

then the palestinians turn around and say that they will not deal with the jews and they will not rest until they are all wiped from the land.

you muslims on this board would be having a fit if america almost wipes out all muslims....they don't succeed, the muslims get some land next to england...then england says they are going to wipe them all out again

i admit, taking land from one group of people and giving it to another is fucked up...bottom line. but when peace talks were completely thrown out the window, what did you think was going to happen? "ok jews, we fucked up, they don't want you here....we'll pack you all up again and move you somewhere else". not gonna happen.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 07:48:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wasn't Israel actually Jewish land first if you go back far enough in history. Anfd let's be realistic, the Jewish people were not going to be wiped off completely, with or with out the land being given to them.

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2005, 07:55:38 PM »
if germany or palestine had their way, seeing a Jewish people would be more rare than seeing 100 native americans at the same time

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2005, 08:54:54 PM »
ok look at it this way... the jewish people were gonna be wiped off the earth, they were saved and offered their own country (unjustly for the land that was taken from the people that live there, i'll admit) but this was done to prevent any further anti jewish acts

then the palestinians turn around and say that they will not deal with the jews and they will not rest until they are all wiped from the land.

you muslims on this board would be having a fit if america almost wipes out all muslims....they don't succeed, the muslims get some land next to england...then england says they are going to wipe them all out again

i admit, taking land from one group of people and giving it to another is fucked up...bottom line. but when peace talks were completely thrown out the window, what did you think was going to happen? "ok jews, we fucked up, they don't want you here....we'll pack you all up again and move you somewhere else". not gonna happen.

You still haven't explained why they are still driving deeper and deeper into Palestinian territory and demolishing more homes as we speak, and why in the last two years they have demolished yet another 10,000 Palestinian homes to make room for more and more zionist Jews.  Explain that.