Author Topic: just copped Devin's Odd Squad Fadanuf Fa Erybody cd for only 10 bucks.  (Read 210 times)

We Fly High

man i got fucking lucky. i just copped a used Odd Squad album Fadanufa Fa Erybody cd on amazon for only 10 bucks. rap a lot release, its devin the dude's old crew with a blind MC. hella dope ass cd.. it usually sells for 55 bucks or more.. on amazon marketplace its going for like 55 and like 70 bucks and shit. i guess someone was unaware that it was really rare and just listed it for regular price. scarface has called fadanuf the best album ever released on rap-a-lot.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 03:36:23 PM by justin.dubcnn »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You got very lucky.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

i still got that on tape... that shit goes hard

not the best rap-a-lot album.. wicked buddah baby by 3-2 and no mercy by the blac monks r 40 times betta..

but this shit goes fed... shit pit shoulda been longer kuz devin was gettin in a groove..

and its a posse cut with gankxta nip...rhymin grunts.. he didnt even say a real word..and still was wreckin..tha odd squad album is the 1st time i've heard 3-2 freestyle..

u got a excellent deal folk

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
god damn..i was just listenin to Odd Squad - Pussy Like Dope too lol

lucky foo!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Lucky bastard

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
man i got fucking lucky. i just copped a used Odd Squad album Fadanufa Fa Erybody cd on amazon for only 10 bucks. rap a lot release, its devin the dude's old crew with a blind MC. hella dope ass cd.. it usually sells for 55 bucks or more.. on amazon marketplace its going for like 55 and like 70 bucks and shit. i guess someone was unaware that it was really rare and just listed it for regular price. scarface has called fadanuf the best album ever released on rap-a-lot.

Gone head and rip that bad boy up for us... 8)

We Fly High

oooh just received it in the mail, hella fast shipping, only like 3 days, and its BRAND NEW and SEALED. i dont even think im going to open it. cos i already have a ripped version on my ipod. great purchase.

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
oooh just received it in the mail, hella fast shipping, only like 3 days, and its BRAND NEW and SEALED. i dont even think im going to open it. cos i already have a ripped version on my ipod. great purchase.

Fag