Author Topic: Sociopath???  (Read 176 times)

Bomb-A®

Sociopath???
« on: April 15, 2005, 12:52:11 PM »
Instructions: Read this question, come up with an answer and then check the comments for the result. This is not a trick question.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, her dream guy, and she fell in love with him right there, but she never asked for his number and then could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister. Why?

peace

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Sociopath???
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 01:00:38 PM »
Because she wanted the guy's number....she tought that the guy could be in her sister's funeral....

Bomb-A®

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 01:04:21 PM »
congratulations!!!! u my friend...have the makings of a sociopathic (A person affected with an antisocial personality disorder) killer.
this was an actual study conducted by some scientis or summ

peace

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 02:36:28 PM »
congratulations!!!! u my friend...have the makings of a sociopathic (A person affected with an antisocial personality disorder) killer.
this was an actual study conducted by some scientis or summ

peace

Thank u, thank u...I wanna thank everyone who has supported me.....and I wanna thank Rampuri for giving me an opportunity to answer to this thread!!  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 02:38:43 PM »
i heard this before and i still couldnt get it till i saw the answer.. thank god..

i'm a  forgets-stuff-o-path  ;D

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 04:58:05 PM »
why couldn't she just get his number?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 07:52:56 PM »
Ive heard this one b 4 i ddint get it right , Thnk God

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 07:55:40 PM »
why couldn't she just get his number?
Because she forgot..

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2005, 02:55:11 PM »
When I read it, what LWA wrote only seemed logical. Put 2 and 2 together. But forunately I am not deranged(sp?) enough to do something like that.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2005, 03:31:23 PM »
she could have asked her sister who the guy was before killing her. If her sister hadn´t known, she wouldn´t have had to kill her, since he wouldn´t have attended her funeral anyways then

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 04:40:55 PM »
i didnt get it the first tiem but after i read the answer i got it, good thing I got it wrong
I dont wanna be a sociopath

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 08:14:17 AM »
she could have asked her sister who the guy was before killing her. If her sister hadn´t known, she wouldn´t have had to kill her, since he wouldn´t have attended her funeral anyways then

if she thought that way, she wouldnt be a sociopath

peace

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2005, 11:21:21 AM »

peace

Exactly. If the woman is crazy enough to kill her sister, then you'd have to expect she didn't even consider asking the name of the guy.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 03:20:36 PM »

peace

i thought somebody´d say that. but by definition, a sociopath is merely "someone whose behavior toward other people is considered unacceptable, strange and possibly dangerous" (that nice book i got called Longman Advanced American Dictionary)...it is not at all inherent in that definition that a sociopath lacks any kind of pragmatism and is completely stupid....it does not at all say that a sociopath is not capable of thinking logically, or not willing to do so for the sake of being deranged. That´s why I find this question dumb: the logic in killing her sister in that case is so damn stupid and the idea is so fucking inane that I really don´t see why anybody is going to do that, unless his or her goal is to do the most insane thing possible, but that´s, like i said, not how a sociopath is defined...a sociopath might be capable of such acts, but there´s nothing saying he/she´s incapable of thinking....know what i mean?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2005, 04:57:49 PM »
sisters boyfriend?

EDIT: guess im not a sociopath   ;D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 04:59:30 PM by Ðøšïå »