Author Topic: NEW SOOPAFLY INTERVIEW (poly high!)  (Read 225 times)

themovie

NEW SOOPAFLY INTERVIEW (poly high!)
« on: August 04, 2002, 02:26:03 AM »
He is Soopafly!
The man who's work with the likes of Xzibit, Mack 10 and is now one of the Doggy All-Stars seems to live up to his name. After a playing a hard game of basketball he was nice enough to talk with us about what he's been up to and what he plans for the future.

Sup Soopafly? What have you been up to?

Workin' on this Dogg House thing. Signed to Snoop Dogg/MCA. Sign my artist to MCA and Snoop Dogg, Latoya Williams. And workin' on this compilation coming out. Excuse me, soundtrack to a lifestyle Dogg House, Welcome to the House. August 13, go get it. It's gonna be hot for the summer!

If you could be a candy bar, what would you be and why?

Um...I'd be a Mr. Goodbar, ya know what I'm sayin, cuz I'm really good at whatever I do, ya know what I mean. And whoever can get a bar of this, so I guess I'm a Mr. Goodbar

If you weren't in this rap business, what would you be doing right now?

Pimpin! Pimpin! Um...full-fledged, 9 to 5, excuse me, 12 to 12, around the clock, 365 days a week (yes, he did say week) Pimpin! My name is Soopafly and not for a rap reason. Because I am SOOPAFLY. So yes, I'd be pimpin.

What are you plans for the future?

Plans for the future...um a production team. Do a lot of producing for artists. Just lookin' over a lot of projects and makin' a lot of money. That's how I see myself with my kids

We see you got a couple of tattoos, can you tell us what they are?

I got this one (shows us his right arm) when I was in the dog pound. This is like 99'. Soopafly with a paw. This one (points to his left arm) I got when I realized...um...how I felt. *laughs* I don't know if you can cuss on this TV, but that's exactly how I feel. Do I gotta say it? Do I need to say it? Is it clear? Ya'll got it?

Just say, for all the people that can't see the video.

"Fuck A Bitch" Period. "Fuck A Bitch" So I figured you''d always feel like that forever. So just went done put it on here. "Fuck A Bitch.

Now what advice do you have for all those kids who are trying to get into this rap game?

Tell them to always have something to fall back on, first of all. Ya know what I mean. If you haven't been rappin' since you was little and it's not all the way in your heart and you feel it's a hustle, always have a background. Always have something to fall back on. Hustlers always mess up and hustlers always go bad. It's not for everybody. But if you got it, stick with it. Only ones that's gonna make it stick with it. The ones that not gonna make it they're not gonna stick with it. So if its made for you stick with it. Do it! Do it!

Thank you!

(musiclife)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW SOOPAFLY INTERVIEW (poly high!)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 02:42:57 AM »
365 days a week

rotflmao
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Chalkz

• 'G'
  • MC Einar
Re: NEW SOOPAFLY INTERVIEW (poly high!)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 05:31:38 AM »

Cool! Thanks a lot...  8)

[Xzibit]
Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need
a vest around they chest