Author Topic: white teeth?  (Read 350 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
white teeth?
« on: April 18, 2005, 11:47:32 PM »
just a question, how do motherfuckers keep their teeth so white? I mean i brush my teeth twice daily at least, floss every couple days and all, but my teeth aren't that white. I just remembered that cuz there's this really hot bitch sitting in front of me in the library with the whitest teeth i've ever seen, but i feel embarrassed to ask her about it...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 11:55:21 PM by Suffice »
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Re: white teeth?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 11:52:49 PM »
white out maybe ???

Matrix Heart

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 11:55:09 PM »
Use a straw when drinking most drinks, teeth cleaning/whitening and healthy tooth enamel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_enamel

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 11:56:22 PM »
Crest whitening strips, They really work

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 11:57:47 PM »
that's pretty tight. I should pobably start using whitening toothpaste or something. It's crazy how important the appearance of teeth is for Americans. I remember in Russia people don't give a shit about teeth as long as they're not missing. Most Europeans are the same way from what i've heard.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 12:12:58 AM »
that's pretty tight. I should pobably start using whitening toothpaste or something. It's crazy how important the appearance of teeth is for Americans. I remember in Russia people don't give a shit about teeth as long as they're not missing. Most Europeans are the same way from what i've heard.

Don't use whitening toothpaste try white strips/gel or dentist.

http://www.britesmile.com is like $800.

The BriteSmile Whitening System

BriteSmile has revolutionized tooth whitening with state-of-the-art technology that is safe and effective. BriteSmile is gentle. There's no laser, no heat, and no scraping. Our whitening system uses only two simple elements: gel and light.
The BriteSmile Light

The patented BriteSmile light is not a laser. It's a specially designed lamp that shines a gentle, blue light on your teeth. It works in tandem with our proprietary whitening gel to accelerate the whitening process. This light has been clinically proven safe for tooth enamel as well as skin, gums, and other soft tissues. It emits virtually no heat and no harmful UV (ultraviolet) light. Our lamps are uniquely shaped to illuminate and whiten all "smile line" teeth (top and bottom) at the same time, ensuring natural and uniform results.
The BriteSmile Whitening Gel

The BriteSmile light is used in combination with our patented whitening gel, which has been optimized for patient safety and maximum results. While other whitening gels contain as much as 35%-50% hydrogen peroxide, BriteSmile's proprietary gel contains only 15% peroxide and is buffered at a near-neutral pH value that is compatible with tooth enamel. The gel also contains other ingredients such as glycerin and highly purified water to prevent tooth dehydration and to further ensure safety. The gel is specifically engineered to the respond to the blue wavelengths of our light system. When the light illuminates the gel, it activates and safely accelerates the whitening process, achieving amazing results in just one hour.

The BriteSmile teeth-whitening system is protected by numerous patents and therefore only available at BriteSmile whitening spas and the dental offices of trained BriteSmile professionals.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 12:19:17 AM by K A I N »

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 12:24:00 AM »
yeah most whitening toothpastes have an acid based compund in them that strips the enamel on your teeth, v bad for the long term

peoples have naturally different colours or shades of white in teeth...its the condition they are in

the super white as in printer paper colour usually comes from bleaching / professional treatment

ala hollywood stars...

...best to do is brush, floss n mouthwash regularly

lol and if you are rich / stupid / can afford it you can actually have your favourite movies stars teeth

for a measly $500 you can buy a replica latex seeming pair of top n bottom teeth of your star to fit over yours

you can drink but shouldnt eat with them in

lol in the top selling for girls is julia roberts and hally berrys...and also usher and brad pitt

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 12:33:46 AM »
^^^haha, fucking losers

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 06:00:07 AM »
Jesus Christ...what's the world coming to?! (@ the info that Optical posted about the celebs)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 08:54:05 AM »
partly itīs also genetical. some people do just have whiter teeth than others, no matter what they eat, drink, how much they brush em etc.

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 11:04:13 AM »
LOL at julia roberts and shit ahahah who is crazy enough for that?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 11:19:39 AM »
Quite a lot of americans with lots of money it seems !

Dentist Offers Fans Clip on Replica Stars Teeth
March 26, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom Cruise, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Demi Moore fans can now have the same teeth as their idols. Celebrity obsessed fans can snap up exact replications of star's dentures which clip-on to the front of their own teeth giving them a Hollywood smile. Jim Carey fans can now get replica clip on teeth

The tinstletown teeth, which cost around Ģ1,530 per set, are proving to be a big hit in the US, since they were released seven months ago by their creator New York dentist Dr Marc Liechtung. One fake teeth owner, Deborah Day, from New York, wears a set moulded on Kate Hudson's dentures and admits she is thrilled with the results. She said: "I just felt it was time to do something for me."

Dr Liechtung insists the dentures, which are also moulded on Demi's boyfriend Ashton Kutcher's teeth, cause no damage to the patients's existing teeth but says people who wear them should still properly clean their own teeth when they remove them.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 11:35:34 AM »
I have never heard of those fake hollywood denture things. Talk about the insecurity and materialism in the US. Even if I had the money, I'd burn it before I bought some of those things.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 01:19:51 PM »
partly itīs also genetical. some people do just have whiter teeth than others, no matter what they eat, drink, how much they brush em etc.

genetical??? and you have a higher IQ than me? BAH!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 01:25:13 PM »

genetical??? and you have a higher IQ than me? BAH!

From www.dictionary.com

4 entries found for genetical.

ge·net·ic    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (j-ntk) also ge·net·i·cal (--kl)
adj.

1. Of or relating to genetics or genes.
2. Affecting or determined by genes: genetic diseases.
3. Of, relating to, or influenced by the origin or development of something.
4. Linguistics. Of or relating to the relationship between or among languages that are descendants of the same protolanguage