Author Topic: NEW SNOOP DOGG INTERVIEW(july 29th) AT POLY HIGH!  (Read 234 times)

themovie

NEW SNOOP DOGG INTERVIEW(july 29th) AT POLY HIGH!
« on: August 04, 2002, 02:25:11 AM »
Big Dogg in da house!
After a hard game of basketball and screaming fans Snoop still has some energy left. Even when surrounded by press and chaos he keeps his cool. Snoopy Bryant, as the back of jersey reads, wipes his face and body, which are covered with sweat and to keep cool through all the chaos going on in the locker room. Finally we get our turn with the Doggfather of rap and this is what he had to say!

With all the chaos going on in America, what are you trying to do to make this a better place?

Like today...this basketball game. I did a celebrity breakfast jam yesterday with Power 106. Just, ya know, give back and be positive. Not really charging people for stuff, and give 'em a free show. Cuz, ya know what I'm sayin, a lot of times they put in a lot of work. So if we can give back and not want no money for it and actually give back some money, that's a good feeling, ya know what I'm sayin. To be able to give back, after you've made so much

Fans want to know what's up with your Uncle June Bug, how is he?

He's playin' the game. 61 years old. He's playin' the game. I try to be like him when I grow up.

Can you tell us about your new album?

It's a soundtrack to a lifestyle with all of my new artists. It's like an R&B record with a lot of hip hop, a lot of funk, a lot of soul. It's just so diverse and its gonna be out August 13 on Doggy Style Records. The movie will be out August 27. It's a documentary with an in depth light on all of the artists [Doggy Style All-Stars] so you can get a chance to understand who they are and what they do.

What music influences your music?

Um...right now I'm on Frank Sinatra, I like Frank Sinatra, "Old Blue Eyes." I'm into a lot of different things, ya know what I'm sayin', that you wouldn't probably expect me to be into because I like to have range. I like to go to other places, so when I make my music it's wide. Ya know what I'm sayin', so everybody can get into it.

Now out of all the music that's out, what would you say is your guilty pleasure?

What does that mean? [smiles]

Like people wouldn't really expect you to listen to?

You mean like I like, but they don't know I like?

Yeah!

I like...um...I like jazz, like "The Loneliest One," Miles Davis ya know, shit like that where there ain't even any words just music.

Out of all your rides, which one is your favorite?

Probably the Snoop Mobile, or even my Lakers car that's outside. You should get a picture of it *we did!* Official 3 Pear [grins]

We know that you have a lot of dogs, how many do you actually have?

I don't really got a lot of dogs no more. I only got six dogs. Got rid of most of 'em. I got a cat now. I'm into cats now. I got a white cat named Frank Sinatra. He acts just like a dog.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you babe.

(musiclife)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW SNOOP DOGG INTERVIEW(july 29th) AT POLY HI
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 02:47:04 AM »
I don't really got a lot of dogs no more. I only got six dogs. Got rid of most of 'em. I got a cat now. I'm into cats now. I got a white cat named Frank Sinatra. He acts just like a dog.

lmfao....cats...Bigg Snoop Catt. he got rid of his dogs, lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 03:26:01 AM »
that was funny...thanks for the read, ;)

CHorleone22850

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2002, 04:32:27 AM »

LOL....thx 4 da interview  :D
"If rappin' was a bitch you'd have no pussy
Maybe tongue kissin', but still no pussy
Lookin' at me dumb I'll slap you so dizzy
Soopa so busy cockin' the 4 fizzy" - Soopafly...