Author Topic: Tournarment Final: BEZ VS. MOUSEHOWL (VOTES NOW!)  (Read 631 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Tournarment Final: BEZ VS. MOUSEHOWL (VOTES NOW!)
« on: April 19, 2005, 06:56:54 AM »
This is it. This is for the WCC Cup. This is what we are waiting for. No need to explain, here we go.

Rules:
verse are due Friday April 22, 2005 by 11:59pm California time
This is like a normal verse in a song, 16 bars, since 8 is too little. So 16 bars of fire, no more, no less.
Judging will take place on Saturday and Sunday. At 11:59pm, California time Sunday, whoever has the most votes, wins.

Good Luck.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 12:31:10 PM by Bez »

bez

Re: Tournarment Final: BEZ VS. MOUSEHOWL
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 09:12:51 AM »
Who am I battling, Stuart or Mikey, this mouse dont want it wit me, seriously,
Allah an love gettin abolished, there goes your topics, you couldnt be hot if you owned a sunbed in the tropics,
Bez leave ya weapin like the time you cried when nobody replied, this mouse couldnt be "deep" if he died, literally!,
Nobody "feels you" but your bitch an shes decitful, for you its not just money and religion but ya chick too, thats the route of all evil,
I heard-ya-tracks and I was making tracks, you aint prepared-fa-wax like an earless rat, you rat!,
You aint gunna "wriggle" your way outter this before I chew-you-up, Mousey you couldnt be sicker than me if you threw-me-up,
Ya so "past-ya-date" its almost a pharse, ya shud be blasted-mate cos ya droppin nottin but "off bars",
Dont battle much no more cos I'm bored-of-the-wins, you from a country thats only famous for lord-of-the-rings,
You can never "come hard" cos your missin-a-prick, original? no, but as original as dissin-a-sig,
Your flows so basic you dont even need to force it, your rappin but ya never gettin ya face on a "Billboard" like ya name was "4cent",
Dude got in house pussy, just heads to his dog kennal, man your prayers couldnt be answered if you called the God channel,
I'm Bez, I've been down out and depressed and still aiming for success to be the best, make ya whole body shake like you was avin a cardiac arrest,
You beating me is funny, but you-a-rappa is hysterical, you can "try" an beat me but I'd dodged ya tackles so its time to do-tha-haka,
I could put-you-on-the-game but-you-on-da-fame is a disgrace to The Game so I'll cut-you-on-da-frame and tatoo my name on ya brain,
Put ya on ya knees and hold ya hands high cos Bez played you, got murked in a rhyme an not even Allah can save you,
Call you mouse cos your tiny an thats wit ya pants down, so after this round I'll come round and make sure Mrs Mouse howls!!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 09:16:34 AM by Bez »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 06:52:29 AM »
Pretty much an easy pick,my vote goes to mousehowl.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 09:07:33 AM »
IMO, Bez is the winner

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 01:37:17 PM »
well, technically bez was late, but fuck that. let's get some votes up in here man...

In California time, his good, and I think that in order to have a true winner, it needs to be a battle, not a DQ. So lets get to my vote. Also, I wanted to have multiple voters so that the winner can be more clear cut.

Mouse kept his bars short, which in a way really helped him, and it's also his style. At first he kind of was sluggish, but by the end of the verse he was his normal Mouse self, and from the Eny This line down, was just really tight classic dissing.

Bez went with his usually style, which is to actually use 16 bars. Bez had some nice lines, but not as good as the rest of the tournarment. It was a tad rushed, and a little choppy. But for the most part the muiltis and everything is there, so I would knock him.

But in the end, I think Mouse was better. I think Mouse from the Envy This line down had the best lines of the battle, therefor IMO, Mouse should go to challenge Kill for the Heavyweight title.

vote: Mouse

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 01:39:44 PM »
IMO, Bez is the winner

i like his use of syllables and his well-placed vowels

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tournarment Final: BEZ VS. MOUSEHOWL (VOTES NOW!)
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 08:20:50 AM »
 ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 06:25:28 AM »
we will wait for more votes.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 07:40:51 AM by Evil Ryu »

ainsy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 11:03:35 AM »
hmm close battle, overall i felt that bez's was not up the the standards that he set earlier in the comp, it jus didnt go at some parts, n the flow was off at times, mouse's verse flowed perfect on the whole and hit bez wit more well thought personals i feel, like the guy before i felt tht the envy this line was very effective.  However i feel that bez also had some good lines such as the "off bars" line an he used sum good metas which made the piece alot better.

On the whole i feel that both were not on top form and the battle was not at the standards it should have been, however  i felt that mouse came out a bit better and so he edged it in my opinion, so vote-mousehowl

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2005, 10:05:08 PM »
bez

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2005, 10:11:46 PM »
well ive never voted before, so i dont know if there are restrictions, however here goes my vote:

bez, your flow was way too forced, and therefore didnt flow at someparts, it looked like ti was all jumbled together, and the disses were pretty childish, and your style is bitten off of many rappers, nothing unique in there.

mousehowl, i liked your rhymes a lot better, your punches were short and to the point, i thought bez was writing an essay.

my vote: mousehowl is the winner

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2005, 01:32:54 PM »
mouse

[img]

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 01:55:42 PM »

Bez for Prez
i liked his original and clever lines

thought this shit was dope

"Allah an love gettin abolished, there goes your topics, you couldnt be hot if you owned a sunbed in the tropics,"
"Bez leave ya weapin like the time you cried when nobody replied, this mouse couldnt be "deep" if he died"
"Mousey you couldnt be sicker than me if you threw-me-up"
"Dont battle much no more cos I'm bored-of-the-wins, you from a country thats only famous for lord-of-the-rings,"
"You can never "come hard" cos your missin-a-prick"
"man your prayers couldnt be answered if you called the God channel"
"all you mouse cos your tiny an thats wit ya pants down"

vote-Bez

Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2005, 10:00:03 PM »
bez

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2005, 06:17:21 AM »
mouse wins hands down... dope punchlines... the only bad thing is rhymin euthanasia with wateva u rhymes it with...

p.s key style is wak...