Author Topic: Eminem attacked by Marky Mark Wahlberg  (Read 957 times)

G3ne

• 'G'
Re: Eminem attacked by Marky Mark Wahlberg
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 09:07:28 AM »
who the fuck is marky mark wahlberg?  ???  ;)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 06:38:29 PM »
this guy is probably young or dumb(or both ;D)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 02:21:10 AM »
marky who?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 02:26:50 AM »
im both so plz tell us  :P

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2005, 03:06:19 AM »
Allow me to quote myself, for all y'all ignorant asses  ;D

He dropped a rap-dance-pop album and sold a lot of records. But he's a real hiphop head, so in his second record he came HARD. Teenage NKOTB fans didn't like that stuff and didn't support it. Hardcore rap fans didn't support him, they were too tough to buy an album by an underwear model. He flopped. Dropped an album with Prince Ital Joe in 94 that was BIG in Germany. He then released a couple of DOPE singles, "Hey DJ" and "Feel the vibe", from his "All around the world" album. The album never came out. Shit was hot, fuck the prejudices.

Brother of NKOTB's Donnie Wahlberg, he got his own rap group in the early 90s, scored a couple of big hits, got into modeling for a second, and then started acting. He's been in blockbusters, so if you've ever been in a cinema theatre, you should know him. "Planet of the apes", "Perfect Storm", "Boogie Nights", "Three Kings", "Italian Job"... He was a juvenile delinquent, stealing liquor stores, been in jail, and all of that shit, so yeah, he pretty much knows what he's talking about in those comments.

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2005, 07:21:04 AM »
Marky Mark is a dope actor. He isn't really slamin Em personally, just the concept of his film. Seriously did we really need a film about Em's difficult upbringing? Christ enough with feelin sorry for that poor rich white bastard, he needs to take some of that money and have a bath in it.

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2005, 01:37:01 PM »

can you see the smiley?  ::)  ;)

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2005, 08:32:10 PM »
eminem and mark wahlberg are friends!... they was on TRL at the same time together, theyve met plenty of times..

The Predator

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2005, 02:25:54 AM »
Marky Mark was arrested for an racist assualt on a vitenameese shopkeeper beating him with a stick and yelling im gonna kill the gook and also him and his pals chased and attacked 3 younger black kids yelling i hate niggers. Then he went to jail and was scraed blah blah and was spirtually saved by his probation worker yada yada and turned his life around and started to rap recorded a pop rap hit with some ragga star and his cousin was in new kids on the block. Now hes a filmstar. Ice Cube told him on the set of 3 kings that he should rap again. I hope ice cube was joking.

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2005, 06:01:49 AM »
Marky Mark was arrested for an racist assualt on a vitenameese shopkeeper beating him with a stick and yelling im gonna kill the gook and also him and his pals chased and attacked 3 younger black kids yelling i hate niggers. Then he went to jail and was scraed blah blah and was spirtually saved by his probation worker yada yada and turned his life around and started to rap recorded a pop rap hit with some ragga star and his cousin was in new kids on the block. Now hes a filmstar. Ice Cube told him on the set of 3 kings that he should rap again. I hope ice cube was joking.

wow.. what a life

i heard he became famous coz he use to model underwear?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2005, 10:02:40 AM »
And I'mma tell you one thing to put an end to my reputation once and for all. I love Marky Mark. The worst Marky Mark song >> Eminem career.
there goes all respect i ever considered having for you cabrón....

;D

Then I won't tell you that I was a NKOTB fan back in the day LOL!
(I was 11-13 and rap was nowhere to be heard in Spain... I know I know, there's no excuse!)

It´s good you didn´t tell me, or i would have got your karma way beneath Lincoln level ;D

Westside Soldier

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2005, 01:17:20 AM »
Good Will Hunting & 8 Mile were both good movies. 8) 8) 8)