Author Topic: New Mitchy Slick interview (Ballerstatus.net)  (Read 234 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
New Mitchy Slick interview (Ballerstatus.net)
« on: April 19, 2005, 08:17:48 AM »
Hit up http://www.ballerstatus.net for the interview. It's worth checking out...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Mitchy Slick interview (Ballerstatus.net)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 09:08:15 AM »
Good lookin on the link.I dont know what to think about this quote tho:
A lot of cats out here care about the jewelry and the rims. Out of all the rappers I have been around, Xzibit cares the least about it. He cares about his son and taking care of his family. He came from nothing, and I don't think a lot of cats know where he came from. I know! People don't see that. I been to Xzibit's hometown, I seen his folks. I don't even know why he doesn't bring the sh-t to the forefront. Maybe he wants to get away from that sh-t, but I know about his gangbangin' history, the dope selling, and the motherf--kas wanting to shoot him. I know why he left were he came from to go to California. He was in California heating up soap cans with a f--king candle at one point. He had no electricity in his house, and he was just trying to make it. On some straight rapper sh-t, I know this, and I witnessed it.
So X really gangbanged???
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 09:09:52 AM by Masta T »

soopa-man

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 11:28:59 AM »
good shyt! Mitchy knows what up...X was out there with Crips nah he aint gangbang homie, but when you sell your shyt on one side of the fence and move to the other you star becoming one because of where you live...thats it, where your from and where you live is the same shyt to alot of cats from th opposite side of the fence... ;)

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 09:24:33 PM »
good read

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 11:57:34 PM »
nice interview