Author Topic: Pope benedict XVI is the new pope!!!  (Read 844 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pope benedict XVI is the new pope!!!
« on: April 19, 2005, 10:01:31 AM »
cardinal Joseph ratzinger from germany is the new pope

he'll now be known as pope benedict XVI

just been said on the news live a couple minutes ago

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
Re: Pope benedict XVI is the new pope!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 10:10:48 AM »
yeah i was writing a new topic about this at the moment, but u were faster  ;)
i also watched it live in tv

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 10:29:39 AM »
Former member of Hitler Youth and condemns homosexuals, married & women priests.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 10:38:59 AM »
whoop-die-fukin-doo he 78 yrs old hell be dead in 2 years and we get a new one

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 12:13:47 PM »
It was clear the Cardnals were not trying to follow up the Great John Paul II (yeah I said it, the Great) with another Pope that will have as much change. The idea was to pick a fatherly, older Pope that will not have a long reign. I am not a fan of how conservative he is, I mean, John Paul II was conservative, but he was also groundbreaking and extended the Papacy to lengths never seen. But I understand the decision, and in a couple of years we'll see what happens. I was hoping for Oscar Andres Rodriguez Maradiaga, but that was a long shot and I expect that After Pope Benedict XVI, Rodriguez will be older and maybe they'll choice him. I am happy for Pope Benedict XVI though, and it is God's work, we will see what happens.

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 12:29:55 PM »
yes iT IS VERY INTERESTING HOW THEY PICKED ANOTHER EUROPEAN POPE! i WAS HOPING FOR A LATIN AMERICAN POPE that is WHY I WAS HOPING FOR Oscar Andres Rodriguez Maradiaga..BUT IT WAS GOD'S WORK AND BENEDICT XVI WAS THE BETTER POPE CANIDATE! WE'LL JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH TIME TO COME!

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 12:36:38 PM »
gods work .. right ........
dont understand why would anyone be interested by the pope
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 12:51:01 PM »
Good choice in my opinion.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 01:57:22 PM »
I think the Saint Spirit has nothing to do with this election. I think it's 101% political. Politically correct. The most important Cardinal in Europe, who's 78 years old, to take the necessary time to elect the "real" next Pope. I dont like him at all, but i accept this move. He's my Pope now.

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 02:04:33 PM »
I heard he's another conservative pope... :psych:

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 02:07:58 PM »
I heard he's another conservative pope... :psych:

He is. People in Rome didnt like this election at all. But like i said, it was the most politically correct move to do. And they did it. He's 78, he'll not reign forever. The next one will probably change the Church, that's why they are taking all the time they need to prepare it. I think they'll do a revolution. A Christian revolution.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 02:31:27 PM »
i hope you're right

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 02:52:27 PM »
Men som 14-åring gikk han inn i Hitler-Jugend. I 1943 ble han så innkalt for å være med i luftvernet av en BMW-fabrikk i München.

Ratzingers fortid er gammelt nytt, og selv har han mange ganger sagt at han ble tvunget inn i både Hitler-Jugend og den tyske krigsmakten. Likevel har dette blitt trukket inn i pavediskusjonen igjen de siste dagene.
http://vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=274140

In Forumsbeiträgen auf der englischsprachigen Site "The Cardinal Ratzinger Fan Club" wird unter anderem über das Engagement des bayerischen Geistlichen in der Hitler-Jugend debattiert. Ratzinger wird zudem für seine Ablehnung von Homosexuellen kritisiert. Kardinal Ratzinger sei selbst der Teufel, da Millionen Schwulen und Lesben Diskriminierungen aussetze, schreibt ein Teilnehmer. Jesus hätte dies niemals zugelassen.
http://www.n24.de/wirtschaft/multimedia/artikel/2005/04/15/print_2005041513480900002.html

Allez nu, wie stemt er nu op: Joop Zoetemelk, Fred Astaire, Eddy Wally of Johny Hoes?

Erger nog, wie stemt er op een ex-hitlerjugend-lid Kardinaal?

Jef Ratzinger verontschuldigde zich ooit wel om zijn lidmaatschap bij die bende nalopers, maar er is meer dan dat.

Opus Dei, Het Recht, La Cosa Nostra, Het Werk, etc... en andere extremistische groeperingen binnen de rooms-katholieke kerk, luisteren naar "der generaal", naar Herr Von Ratzinger, want zo mag je hem en zijn visie wel noemen.
http://eufrasieke.web-log.nl/

In 1986 Ratzinger issued a letter to the Catholic Bishops in which he wrote that homosexuality was a ‘tendency’ towards an ‘intrinsic moral evil’. A few years later, in 1992, he rejected the notion of human rights for gays, stressing that their civil liberties could be ‘legitimately limited’. He followed up by remarking that ‘neither the church nor society should be surprised’ if ‘irrational and violent reactions increase’ when gays demand civil rights. Not a man to mince his words, Ratzinger urgently set to work to ferret out gay-sensitive clergy.
http://www.newint.org/issue327/worldbeaters.htm

Sorry for the ones who can't translate it. Among others it says this pope used to be member of the Hitler Jugend, but he apologized for that. It also says that extremists in the catholic church listen to this man. I'm sure there's a lot more you can find about this man with simple google searches. Great man. :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 02:56:38 PM »
He's a transitional Pope. The guy won't be alive for more than 10 years probably.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 02:57:45 PM »
He's a transitional Pope. The guy won't be alive for more than 10 years probably.

let's just hope he dies a.s.a.p. and that antonio's right