Author Topic: Pope benedict XVI is the new pope!!!  (Read 843 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pope benedict XVI is the new pope!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 04:53:39 PM »
He's a transitional Pope. The guy won't be alive for more than 10 years probably.

let's just hope he dies a.s.a.p. and that antonio's right

lol, damn why so much hate for popes? i guess ive read your reasoning no need to explain.  :)

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 06:50:55 PM »
I shoulda been the next pope..... :-\ 8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2005, 02:35:00 AM »
I wanted that african guy

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 02:36:14 AM »

Too early. They gotta prepare him and the world for him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 06:24:05 AM »
Everybody was a member of the Hitlerjugend back then, it wasnt about killing Jews you dumbasses. It wasnt even very political, more like some pathfinding organisation for young people.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 07:13:37 AM »
Mauzip why do you care so much about the Pope's views you don't agree with? If you aren't a Catholic no one is holding a gun to your head to make you accept and practice them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 07:27:43 AM »
So according to Catholics, when does he get to start talking to God?  Is it before, or after he's elected?  Don't Catholics believe he can forgive their sins and talk to God, etc.?

I don't believe in all that intercession and all that, but I'll be respectful because the last Pope worked to biuld stronger relationships with Muslims and he was driven towards World Peace.

Still, could one of the educated Catholics like MDogg explain to me exactly what the Popes role is and what, if any, relationship he has to God?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 07:55:21 AM »
He should start in exactly 2:00 minutes.....btw im not catholic

Bomb-A®

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 10:14:18 AM »
is the pope always an shrivled old man who can barely join his hands in prayer???
LOL i heard that benedict XV was the shortest reigning pope ever....so this dude picked this name coz he prolly felt he wasnt gonna reign very long either

peace

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 10:51:12 AM »
Mauzip why do you care so much about the Pope's views you don't agree with? If you aren't a Catholic no one is holding a gun to your head to make you accept and practice them.

cause he has so much power

most of you guys can't seem to admit that a pope could be wrong as well

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 01:05:27 PM »
So according to Catholics, when does he get to start talking to God?  Is it before, or after he's elected?  Don't Catholics believe he can forgive their sins and talk to God, etc.?

I don't believe in all that intercession and all that, but I'll be respectful because the last Pope worked to biuld stronger relationships with Muslims and he was driven towards World Peace.

Still, could one of the educated Catholics like MDogg explain to me exactly what the Popes role is and what, if any, relationship he has to God?
^
see dude, you obviously have no knowledge as you obviously got no clue what you are talking about.
we talk to god thru our prayers. ........everybody, not just the pope.
the pope is just an important figure that leads the church. he is admired deeply, but not worshiped.
who ever is feeding you the bullshit you are saying needs to be slapped.
you wanted the african guy, but he would of been just as conservative and maybe even more hardline than the new pope.
are u cool with that?...
i wouldnt of minded if he became pope, but i dont hope for someone to be pope just coz "they should have someone that is black" . i hope for someone to keep the catholic church in its orthodox state like it should be. if he's black or he asian or indian or european etc it doesnt matter to me.its not important
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 01:08:24 PM by LAzoo »

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2005, 01:32:31 PM »
he dont have power ....... yall bullshiting ......... just followers that give him power .... i really thought there was no more ppl trusting in god (18years old and younger)..... not a joke .... i was like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON when everyone was talkin about the fuckin pope
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2005, 01:56:50 PM »
what do you mean by power?...
well he runs the catholic church, and controls the the laws in catholism.
if a priest decides to make his own rules in his church, he'll be outcasted and not recognised in the catholic church.
so if thats what you mean by power, then yes
but he dont control the believers. they do that on their own will
but he definately controlls how the catholic church is run

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2005, 02:12:09 PM »
the fact that nearly every world leader was at the pope's funeral should tell you how much power he has

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2005, 02:29:17 PM »
^
the reason of that is coz he built alot of relationships with various leaders as he tours all around the world so much