Author Topic: Pope benedict XVI is the new pope!!!  (Read 841 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Pope benedict XVI is the new pope!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2005, 08:32:14 AM »
You're a fucking dunce. You won't stop there. You'll continue to ask stupid ass questions about a religion not to know the answers, but to try to make it look bad.

Isnt it ironic?

Dont u think?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2005, 11:01:56 AM »

the Qu'ran came after the Bible right? so either God just totally changed his mind or the bible was all fiction to begin with.  which is it?

God has never changed his mind.  His message to mankind has been the same throughout time.  Worship God only, and do righteous good deeds.  That was the message Adam was given, that was the message Noah was given, that was the message Abraham was given, that was the message Jesus was given, that was the message Muhammad was given, that was the message that all the prophets (some of which are known and some unknown by man) were given. 

Muslims believe in much of the gospel.  If you read the Old Testament (Torah), the message is similar to the Noble Qu'ran.  The message is to worship God alone ascribing no partners to him, to follow the messengers, and to do righteous good deeds. 

Then after the Prophet Jesus died, Paul and others came along and altered the text of the bible and started teaching that Jesus was God, and that Jesus had died to save their sins.  So many fell into error because of this. 

The Qu'ran is God's final revelation to men, and Muhammad was not just sent to a people of one region, but the message he revealed was the final message and one in which God was sending to all of mankind.

..........so the only deviation we have is Paul and his people teaching that Jesus was God and that he died for our sins.  If you leave out that corruption, then Muhammad's monotheistic message is consistent with all other prophets before him.

^ this is where you fucked up  :)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2005, 02:20:56 AM »

rafsta

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2005, 11:52:02 AM »
So according to Catholics, when does he get to start talking to God?  Is it before, or after he's elected?  Don't Catholics believe he can forgive their sins and talk to God, etc.?

I don't believe in all that intercession and all that, but I'll be respectful because the last Pope worked to biuld stronger relationships with Muslims and he was driven towards World Peace.

Still, could one of the educated Catholics like MDogg explain to me exactly what the Popes role is and what, if any, relationship he has to God?

according to what catholics ? anyone can talk to God, the role of the pope is to guide catholics.... the Pope should understand, know, study and be absolutely devoted to the work of God and Jesus Christ... It isn't anywhere near thinking as soon as he is elected he can speak to God, that is non-sense....