Author Topic: 50 Cent's Manager Sha Money XL Responds To Robbery Allegations  (Read 112 times)

Mr. Humonculous

50 Cent's Manager Sha Money XL Responds To Robbery Allegations
By Houston Williams
Date: 4/20/2005 3:50 pm

Weeks ago Sha Money XL, an executive at G-Unit Records, was reportedly accosted at gunpoint in his native Queens, New York, while attempting to get a haircut.

She managed to escape the situation unscathed, but told AllHipHop.com that he wanted to clarify the matter, which has been surrounded by rumor and speculation.

“N***as ain’t shoot my whip up, they did set me up,” he said. “I'm still in the hood and got a scope on all these jealous bitch a** n***s in my ‘hood that ain’t happy for me. [They] wanna eat try [to set me up] again - I will feed them.”

According to published reports Sha was temporarily locked inside of the barbershop and the unnamed men told the G-Unit representative that he could no longer come to Queens.

Sha said that he’s only attempted to remain grounded and that others rap moguls haven’t done so in the same manner.

"Steve Stoute, Clue and Irv [Gotti] blew and never turned around. Here I am doing the opposite and that's the love I get? It’s all good. I'm still breathing - God bless that, [I’m] still rich, back to Jacob for a bigger bezel and bigger piece,” he continued. “I'm still in the hood and n***as know that but famous words from [50 Cent] – ‘fuck the hood.’

The Queens native concluded that he would continue his work within his organization and keep striving.

“They mad when a n***a get rich like I did and I ain’t turning back, I got my kids money saved,” he finished.

Sha has acted as 50 Cent’s co-manager and has produced a number of songs for the G-Unit general.

allhiphop