Author Topic: Tray Deee and Kokane bit ME and Rodzilla!!!!  (Read 956 times)

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tray Deee and Kokane bit ME and Rodzilla!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2002, 03:12:00 AM »
:P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2002, 03:18:10 AM »
Well, that's the end of that then... Good job Overseer. Funny coincidence though... 8)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2002, 04:50:44 AM »
hahahahaa...........

GOOD ROCKIN' TONIGHT  by Montrose

Have you heard the news?  There's good rockin' tonight.
I said have you heard the news? There's good rockin' tonight.
I'm gonna squeeze you baby just as tight as I can
Tonight you're gonna know I'm a mighty, mighty man.

I'm gonna meet you in the alley out behind the barn
Don't be afraid, I'll do you no harm.
Bring along your tap dancin' shoes,
Tonight I'm gonna rock away all your blues.

Let down your hair, let's have some fun
Not just a few, but everyone!
Clap your hands and stomp your feet,
Get your self up off your seat!

ohhh and this dropped in 1973....... before I was born.

peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BITERS

mwhahahaaaaaaaa

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

traydee biting nik.... now whats wrong with this image...lol

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2002, 05:34:18 AM »
Well, that's the end of that then... Good job Overseer. Funny coincidence though... 8)

:P :P :P

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2002, 06:14:27 AM »
nik is the biggest cry baby on this board... can i get a witness?

Tecknine

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2002, 06:20:33 AM »
i would be happy if a rapper bit my shit cuz i know i did it first with proof it would bean honor because it is tight enough to bite..

TKM

• Lil Geezy
  • Doin' It BIG
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2002, 08:04:15 AM »
Y'all are fuckin' stupid for thinking Tray Dee bit your wack shit...simple as that
Yo

themovie

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2002, 08:07:50 AM »
Ok...I just wanna know what the fuck is this shit!?
Heres the story... A long while ago me and Rodzila made a song titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<spelt exactly like that)...Around the same time we made it, the homie Blade posted it up the Soundclick site...Now the concept of the song "Clap Yo Handz" was just some House-party shit too get up and dance too...I dropped the hook for this song and it went 'Clap Yo Handz, Stomp Yo Feet, & Get up out yo, out yo seat'...

Now I hear this track by Tray Deee and Kokane titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<Spelt exactly like me and Rods version)...The chorus goes 'Clap yo handz, stomp yo feet, Gunna make u dance, Get up out yo seat'...Now this is no coincidence...There's NO WAY IN HELL it's a coincidence...NO FUCKIN CHANCE...I dunno how they heard it, but they did...I sent it out too a lot of people, and it was also on the Soundclick site... some how they heard it and bit our version...I think its fuckin bullshit that Kokane and Tray Dee bit us...This is just plain out pussy shit...The least they coulda done was shout us out...Maaan, u can expect a diss from me and Rodzilla coming soon...Im seriously pissed that pro rappers are gunna go out and hear a net song  they like and bite it instead of helping out the rappers...Maan, i dunno, this is bullshit...

Check out for the REAL 'clap yo handz' song coming out on the "One Love" compilation soon...PeAcE

YEH ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2002, 08:49:00 AM »
Yo, now I'm starting too think it's a coincidence, but that shit is really crazy still...I mean honestly, they spelled it exactly like our version ("Clap Yo Handz"), and the flow Kokane did was almost the same as ours...But yea, maybe its a coincidence...Rodzilla is the one who brought it up, so fuck whoever called me a whining bitch...It's still a good possibilty they bit our shit, though...I mean think about it...Theres a kids song called "If your happy and u know it clap your hands", but still it doesnt mean shit... ours came out recently, and there's also came out recently, and it's almost exactly the same...But whatever...LoL...If we had it coppywritten, we could've taken it too court...PeAcE

themovie

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2002, 08:57:03 AM »
Tray dee's compilation was supposed to be out in  may 28th and was recorded prolly in late 2001/early 2002.

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2002, 08:57:21 AM »
those guys that said it in 1973 have a better chance of suing than you do. u cant even prove they've heard yours.

Real_G

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2002, 09:10:56 AM »
You cant be serious. That is such a simple chorus anyone could come up with that. Its just like sayin... "I fucked yo bitch/ she sucked my dick" And a rapper said that so youd think hes bitin you.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2002, 09:43:33 AM »
aHAHAHAHAHA

SEER SET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT,

I KNOW TRAY DEE & 4 LIFE DONT USE THE INTERNET........

SOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP FOOLS

Ummmm, This Dicc Inspector comes on here thinkin he's hard on every thread......Ay Cuzzin, Maybe U should Checc out tha Siccness Forums and see How many rappers come online everyday.....Wha? Just cuz they rappers they dun come online.....

And ummm, lol, I already said Its too good to be true, and I said Its an honor if they did, Why yall makin a big deal out of it? And everybody be sayin "Oh SUE SUE EM".....WTF? Tha song I made wit Sccit aint copywrighted, how tha fucc We gonna sue em and Why would we waste time on Suing Kokane? Yall live in a fantasy world.....

And ummm, Who be callin me an Internet MC? lol....Theres only like 2 or 3 people that know about wat I do....So 4 tha others keep a dicc in yo mouth and shut tha fucc up....

And thanx 2 Overseer 4 settin that shit rite....pz.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2002, 10:26:05 AM »
That would be funny if rappers stole ideas from people on the internet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2002, 11:34:56 PM »
1st of all rod...seriosuly stop heedlessly calling people it's really old and now it makes you look kinda ignorant....I know you're not but you know how most are quick to judge someone by quick thoughtless actions ]=)   anyway also NIK...you know i got nothing but love for you....but if it wasn't for people like kokane and tray deee you wouldn't ahve thought of spelling it 'clap yo handz' ...i mean you would figure any self respecting west coast rapper has to have the literate skills of a dumbass....i doubt Kokane and tray dee can properly operate a fucking computer...too busy being pussy controlled zombies like the other 97 percent of males in the world....anyway....NIk..honestly do you think tray deee would come up with somehing more creative than seat with feet? i can't believe overseer even had to look for a song to show that it was thought of before...i mean people that rhyme in rock music(and as deep as the lyrics can be the rhyming words usually suck)rhymes seat with feet at  some points....the hook would just come naturally to lazy west coast potheads....face it people the dream is over....we need to look to the underground for real wc shit....our heroes are either dead or lazy....they're all gone in one way or another and the one man who can save gangsta rap (crooked i) is hampered by an ex-jock/convict named marion...anyway i went off on a tanjint...now,nik i see your point and it is an interesting coincidence...one that occurred due to 2 factors
1.you going for a west coast sound
2.people like tray deee having the west coast sound associate with laziness

but the point is it is a coincidence..i'm still glad you posted it,interesting post.peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram