Author Topic: Tray Deee and Kokane bit ME and Rodzilla!!!!  (Read 955 times)

bez

Re: Tray Deee and Kokane bit ME and Rodzilla!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2002, 11:52:05 PM »
That would be funny if rappers stole ideas from people on the internet.

lol yer, But I wud be happy to hear a rapper rapping my lyrics. I wud be like dam he stole em off me but at the end of the day I know that I wrote them and at least hes done a good job at rappin them.  It wud just make me more determined to make it big.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2002, 12:35:07 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, I came into this thread kinda late, but I knew after reading Sccit's first post that this was complete bullshit! First of all, thats very highly unlikely to happen that they come accross this song and jack the chorus. You think Tray Dee is gon' sit around on the internet browsing through fuckin' soundclick findin' shit he could jack. And ontop of that, you think he's gonna jack the most unoriginal song he finds. I mean, whenever someone says "CLAP YOUR HANDS", I automatically think "STOMP YOUR FEET" even before Sccit's song. It don't take much to come up with "GET UP OUT YOUR SEAT". Sccit's just a paranoid guy though everyone, don't worry about it. He claims that I stole the ROCKY BALBOA theme for one of my beats when I've never even seen the fuckin' movie! But thats a whole nother argument over at THE LAB>>> http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thalab;action=display;num=1028237631 ... I'm out, PZ!
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2002, 12:38:42 AM »
You cant be serious. That is such a simple chorus anyone could come up with that. Its just like sayin... "I fucked yo bitch/ she sucked my dick" And a rapper said that so youd think hes bitin you.

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!

If we had it coppywritten, we could've taken it too court

Whats with you and "court" lately???
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2002, 05:04:54 AM »
looks like kokane and tray deee coppied the 1973 song that overseer posted and not ur version, so u don't have no reason to diss tray or kokane, cos they would always piss on u anyways.

now, u can't sue them anyways cos ur song wasn't copyrited, tray and kokes version will be, so if u started gettin stroppy about this and shit, and they heard your diss song, they could quite rightly sue u cos u could never prove whether u made ur version b4 theirs, and wen this track goes onto an album...check the credits...they could well give credit to the original writers of this line...NOT YOU!

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2002, 05:14:12 AM »
Yo, now I'm starting too think it's a coincidence, but that shit is really crazy still...I mean honestly, they spelled it exactly like our version ("Clap Yo Handz"), and the flow Kokane did was almost the same as ours...But yea, maybe its a coincidence...Rodzilla is the one who brought it up, so fuck whoever called me a whining bitch...It's still a good possibilty they bit our shit, though...I mean think about it...Theres a kids song called "If your happy and u know it clap your hands", but still it doesnt mean shit... ours came out recently, and there's also came out recently, and it's almost exactly the same...But whatever...LoL...If we had it coppywritten, we could've taken it too court...PeAcE

no u cudnt, cos they wouldn't have even let u copyrite the song without permission from thum guys record company who did the song in 1973, thats just like sum1 tryna change the coca cola saying and tryna copyrite 'everytime coca cola' they wudn't let them copyrite that cos it contains coca cola in it, so u cudn't copyrite ur song in the first place if it contains samples in the lyrics taken from a song that is already been copywritten, they don't allow shit like that unless the other company allows it, for example wen they put shit like 'whatever sample was taken from waheva song, courtousy of wahtever record label'

my point being in all this, even if u had tried copyrite it, they wudn't have let u, even if u got permission shit, u still weren't the original creator of them lyrics, so the other ppl wud have more rite to sue anyways.

^hope all that makes sense, dictated to me by a friend who has been studyin law for neally 4 years, so theres gotta be sum truth to it.

Big BpG

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2002, 07:27:31 AM »
Hahahaha.... this is hilarious... plus, I want everyone to know... there is a very popular Football Cheer that goes...

Clap your Hands (Clap Clap Clap)
Stomp Your Feet (Stomp Stomp Stomp)
Now Get Up People
Get Out Your Seat

I've known that cheer for like 5 years...

There is also a very popular Black Eyed Peas Song with a chorus like this

Clap your hands now, people stomp your feet
Clap your hands now, people clap your hands
Clap your hands now

Also,  there's a song by AZ ft Jermaine Dupri called Rock Me...

this is what they say

Clap your hands, uh, clap your hands
Uh, stomp your feet, uh-uh-uh, stomp your feet
Just, clap your hands, uh-huh, clap your hands
Uh, stomp your feet

there's also a song called "do it good" by a group called "taste of honey" and they use the lyrics...

Clap your hands
Stomp your feet
Move your body to the disco beat

basically... clap your hands, stomp your feet....is nothing new... we've all sang the lyrics...remember?

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands...
then
if you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet....

a 3rd grader could add the seat part up.... you guys have no chance here... nothing new and innovative

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

ROCCY

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2002, 08:11:19 AM »
damn it sccit, made a big deal out of it an shit.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2002, 08:49:06 AM »
1st of all rod...seriosuly stop heedlessly calling people it's really old and now it makes you look kinda ignorant....I know you're not but you know how most are quick to judge someone by quick thoughtless actions ]=)

Ummmm, First Of all, I never made a big deal about it and couldnt careless....Secondly I judged Vagina Inspector cuz HE judged me first callin me A WEAK ASS INTERNET MC, ummm, Weak and Internet MC is both wat I AM NOT.
Well Weak U can only call me If yur better and Intenet MC is wat I am not because I been rappin for 4 years wit 2 different crews on 2 different independent labels in my city....So yea, I dun judge till Im judged first. Dun make me quote wat he said first. Wouldn't U come bac at someone if they called U somethin like U WEAK ASS PREACHER....I rest my case.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2002, 10:46:26 AM »
First off, Phiasko, you're an idiot...saying Im paranoid?...u godamn idiot... if u had better glasses u woulda seen Rodzilla is the one who brought this up you retarded...

and people are getting me wrong...Half of what i said was a joke, did u guys really think i was gunna make a diss song? LMAO...and yes, I exegarated this too get my point across..I knew there was a good chance it was a coincidence or whatever, seeing as there a kid song that goes "If your happy and u know it clap your hands" or whatever...

and Roccy, your the one who made a big deal smart guy...I just told u, and you were like "DAMN! SUE THEM!! U SHOULDA HAD IT COPPYWRITTEN"...LMAO...PeaCe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2002, 10:50:43 AM »
Word, yea I brought it up cuz it waz interesting and said wachyall think about it? but then Muthafuccas puttin words in my mouth saying sue em sue em, its like WTF yall talkin about.....Jesus.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ROCCY

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2002, 07:33:08 PM »

and Roccy, your the one who made a big deal smart guy...I just told u, and you were like "DAMN! SUE THEM!! U SHOULDA HAD IT COPPYWRITTEN"...LMAO...PeaCe

Ya, that was before I heard it, I didnt think it was going to be lke that lol, I thought they EXACTLY copied your shit, smart guy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2002, 06:55:15 AM »

Ya, that was before I heard it, I didnt think it was going to be lke that lol, I thought they EXACTLY copied your shit, smart guy.

No, No...Even after I let you hear it you said "You should sue them!"...I sweare man, you did...

ROCCY

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2002, 08:18:41 AM »

No, No...Even after I let you hear it you said "You should sue them!"...I sweare man, you did...

Naw Im sure I didnt, maybbbbbbbe I did, But whatever I didnt know it was gone be like that, I thought they copied ur shit like exactly, but its nothing special lol, peace

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2002, 02:38:34 PM »
and people are getting me wrong...Half of what i said was a joke, did u guys really think i was gunna make a diss song? LMAO...and yes, I exegarated this too get my point across..I knew there was a good chance it was a coincidence or whatever, seeing as there a kid song that goes "If your happy and u know it clap your hands" or whatever...

i actually believe that u was actually plannin to create a diss song until u realised how ery wrong u were about them bitin u...u was seriously worked up until u read all them posts...just admit it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2002, 02:48:29 PM »

i actually believe that u was actually plannin to create a diss song until u realised how ery wrong u were about them bitin u...u was seriously worked up until u read all them posts...just admit it...

Belive what u want...I even told Rodzilla "Now we need too make a diss track" on aim before I posted this thread...but i said "Lol, JK" and he knew I was kidding anyways...but wtvr...think what u wanna think...