Author Topic: Israel/Palestine. Open Discussion.  (Read 555 times)

Thirteen

Re: Israel/Palestine. Open Discussion.
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2005, 04:26:39 PM »
Im A Muslim,and in my eyes all them Jews should die,I mean they came and stole Our Muslim land,and now they are killin Us Muslims,and what we got nothing but stones,and all that "terror" groups how you would call it,would somewhere else be called a revolutionery organsition cause they fighting to get there homes back,but since we are Muslims and we use weapons we are terrorists,fuck Jews,Hitler was a mad man,but he should have killed them all,and we wouldnt have all this terror.Allahu Egbar!!!!!!

if the muslims were only armed with stones, your leaders shouldn't have said they were going to wipe every jewiesh person off the land

talk about writing checks your ass can't catch

but just think... with every house the jews bulldoze... the palistinian army gets more powerful... their rock caches increase tenfold  ;D

hustla_4eva

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2005, 12:57:04 AM »
needless brain, where has ur dick brain proven me wrong? ANSWER : NOWHERE.
u cant really hit wht ya eyes cant C

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2005, 12:29:03 PM »

here, i'll spell it out for you junior mint HKA bitch made 4 eva

you say that just because the jews owned the land in the past, they can't lay claim to it...

well the palestiinians don't own the land now, they owned it in the past...that means they can't lay claim to it either

you really shouldn't come into a section in the message board that has nothing to do with g unit... because you've obviously come unprepared and unequipped to handle any topic that requires even a monkey's level of understanding

Don Crisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Palm Trees & G's
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2005, 03:37:58 PM »
These zionists resort to all measures to force the Muslims out of "their" country and America is supporting it...

"Every time we do something, you [Shimon Peres] tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Ariel Sharon
Knesset, Tel Aviv, October 3, 2001

"I’ve never seen a president — I don’t care who he is — stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles your mind. They always get what they want... If the American people understood what grip those people have on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens don’t have any idea what goes on."

Admiral Thomas Moorer
Member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Reagan Administration

"Many rabbis and professionals have told me recently that they fear for their jobs should they even begin to articulate their doubts about Israeli policy — much less give explicit support to calls for an end to the occupation."

Rabbi Michael Lerner
April 28, 2002
Los Angeles Times

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."

John Sheehan, S.J.

Talib Kweli:

"Israelis got tanks and Palestinians got rocks"

hustla_4eva

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2005, 12:59:59 AM »

you say that just because the jews owned the land in the past, they can't lay claim to it...

well the palestiinians don't own the land now, they owned it in the past...that means they can't lay claim to it either

you really shouldn't come into a section in the message board that has nothing to do with g unit... because you've obviously come unprepared and unequipped to handle any topic that requires even a monkey's level of understanding
shit, u aint a dog, u a bitch....u tht uggly female mutt wit the pink bow on its tail tht jus doesnt gets the fuck whts happenin around.........u cud get fucked in the ass by godzilla and wud pretend  nothin ever happend....another retard like needless can never be found
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 01:02:19 AM by Junia T aka Hustla_4eva »

Thirteen

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2005, 07:11:47 AM »

shit, u aint a dog, u a bitch....u tht uggly female mutt wit the pink bow on its tail tht jus doesnt gets the fuck whts happenin around.........u cud get fucked in the ass by godzilla and wud pretend  nothin ever happend....another retard like needless can never be found

yep i guess you really backed up your point on that one... i'm glad i've reduced you to middle school name calling, now if you could manage to get yourself off my testicles, take my dick out of your mouth and take your short bus intellect back outbound to talk about how cute you think usher is...maybe this thread could get back on topic and not be marred with anymore stupid contridictory statements like the one you've made....

RIP Junior Mint, your stay in ToT was far too long

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2005, 07:39:41 AM »
These zionists resort to all measures to force the Muslims out of "their" country and America is supporting it...

"Every time we do something, you [Shimon Peres] tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Ariel Sharon
Knesset, Tel Aviv, October 3, 2001

"I’ve never seen a president — I don’t care who he is — stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles your mind. They always get what they want... If the American people understood what grip those people have on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens don’t have any idea what goes on."

Admiral Thomas Moorer
Member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Reagan Administration

"Many rabbis and professionals have told me recently that they fear for their jobs should they even begin to articulate their doubts about Israeli policy — much less give explicit support to calls for an end to the occupation."

Rabbi Michael Lerner
April 28, 2002
Los Angeles Times

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."

John Sheehan, S.J.

Talib Kweli:

"Israelis got tanks and Palestinians got rocks"

^^^^This post put it all in perspective with just 5 quotes and a picture.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

hustla_4eva

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2005, 08:27:55 AM »

yep i guess you really backed up your point on that one... i'm glad i've reduced you to middle school name calling, now if you could manage to get yourself off my testicles, take my dick out of your mouth and take your short bus intellect back outbound to talk about how cute you think usher is...maybe this thread could get back on topic and not be marred with anymore stupid contridictory statements like the one you've made....

RIP Junior Mint, your stay in ToT was far too long

this mutt doesnt really listens now does he.................listen needless brain, 1.....u aint shit........2....where the fuck did usher come in this ? please keep ur gay fantasiies outs of ToT.......3rd.......ive been shittin on u since the first reply u did to my post......4.....in order tor realize these points, u need to pull ur head outa ur ass........im done givin ur bitch ass attention, u can post a whole fuckin paragraph and i wudnt give a shit

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2005, 10:00:51 PM »
see you were dead and you didn't even know it... RIP

AndrE16686

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2005, 03:49:48 AM »
Israel is a democracy, but like all democracies it isn't a perfect one. I believe it represents it's citizen's views and intentions. Creating Israel as a soverign state was a terrible mistake by the UN. Before Israel was created, Jews and Muslims basically lived in peace. Setting up a government basically Zionists to consolidate control over a area of land previously peaceful. Israel will always be attacked and hated because it never attempted to treat it's neighbours with respect. As long as the Zionists deem necessary, there will be a circle of terrorism in order to justify expansion of Israel. The UN should be the ones to step in and enforce a ceasefire. Basically, USA Inc. thinks resources need to be consolidated and dangerous ideologies need to be erradicated with an injection of democracy. Whoever says Israel has a historical claim to it's current borders is full of shit, because the Bible is not a legally binding document.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 11:57:20 PM by AndrE JosE »