Author Topic: U.S. turned Iraq into Hell On Earth  (Read 508 times)

Jome

U.S. turned Iraq into Hell On Earth
« on: April 20, 2005, 05:26:19 PM »
Talabani: More than 50 bodies pulled from Tigris, 70 killed today

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/04/20/iraq.main/index.html

The next day bloodier than the previous..

I bet those Iraqis love their newborn freedom.
Talk about underestimating the resistance, but maybe they don't give a shit now that Saddam is captured..

Woodrow

Re: U.S. turned Iraq into Hell On Earth
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 05:36:33 PM »
How is this not the killers fault?

in other news...
Mass grave among hundreds containing Saddam's victims
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/04/16/iraq.graves.ap/index.html
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 05:40:24 PM by Woodrow »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 08:31:24 PM »
How is this not the killers fault?

in other news...

Such a limited mentality. Does it not occur to you that the killers, pretext for killing, etc was all caused by this occupation?

Im not trying to get into the whole justification for the war bullshit, i just dont understand how u dont see this?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 09:02:14 PM »
^ That's because you're ignorant.  You don't understand a lot of shit.

War is horrible.  This is a war.

How do you not understand THAT? 

Yall are a bunch of pussies.  You expect a war to be black and white, war's over, all the violence ends, blah blah blah.  We're in a war.  We're over there trying to KILL people.  People are dying.  That is war.  Grow the fuck up. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 09:19:43 PM »
So we are at war. Why are we at war, what is it worth to us that we kill these people. I think I was one of the only people that said when this whole shit start, you know what we started, we started war. I also remember being like, even though the war is over, there is still going to be fighting. And it was people like Trauma and Woodrow over there that were like, it's over, we won, Bush flew in the plain, it's over, then later, we got Saddam, it's oiver, then it's, their's elections we have succeded. What the fuck! Why you change up so much. They talk about Kerry, fucking the Republicans are more shifty than Kerry.

It's simple, you can't be in a place were the people don't want you. In Vietnam, we lost even though we killed almost 2 million, and didn't even lose 1 million. Why? 'cause the people didn't want us there. In Iraq, we got Saddam, and we thought that it would be over, we thought the elections would end it. What you think?

If tomorrow, China came in and invaded the United States, and took over within 3 months, kicking out George Bush and establishing a new government, and I go out fighting against these muthaphukkaz, am I am rebel or a patriot. After all, China has all the reason to be scared of us, we threaten them when they wanted to take back Taiwan, and we have weapons of mass distruction, and we have shown agression under our current leadership. Our current president has threaten China a few times actually. So if they decided we were a thread, and invaded us, and even captured George Bush, if we fight back, what are we.

Think of that next time you hear how many of our troops get killed. I'm not saying I am supporting killing our troops, 'cause I love our troops, and I pray for their safety, after all my dad is a Vietnam Vet, along with many of my cousins and I have cousins that are vets to the first Gulf War. So I am very supportive of the troops, but even my dad knew what the Vietnamese were fighting for, and they were his enemy, and he knew what was going on. And the last thing I want to see is the samething happen. So are these men fighting the U.S., are they rebels, or patriots.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 09:40:19 PM »
in other news...

Ehh ?
That's turning the discussion upside down, we already knew that Saddam was a horrible dictator, but your invasion made Iraq even worse..

Yall are a bunch of pussies. You expect a war to be black and white, war's over, all the violence ends, blah blah blah. We're in a war. We're over there trying to KILL people. People are dying. That is war. Grow the fuck up.

It's nice that your American troops is trying to kill people, good luck with that, but the topic is about how the invasion made Iraq hell on earth without American troops even contributing much to it, you just provided the cans of gasolin and matches, and Iraqi rebels provided the fire, lots of it.

For each time I hear American bullshit propaganda about "The invasion was a success", "Iraq is free", "Democracy in effect" yada yada, I see dozens headlines "10 killed in Iraq", "6 killed by suicide bomber", "Americans/Englishmen/Italians taken hostage", "U.S. soldiers killed in attack" etc. etc.
To quote myself: "Talk about underestimating the resistance!"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 09:57:54 PM »

in other news...

http://www.harrybrowne.org/articles/FoolMeOnce.htm

The Mass Graves?

The "Mass Grave" atrocity has always puzzled me.

Why is it somehow more heinous to bury people in mass graves, rather than in individual graves?

Obviously, anyone wants his loved ones to be honored and buried in a respectable, individual grave. But it may be that the circumstances of someone’s death — in war or in an epidemic — preclude that possibility.

However, whenever George Bush utters the words "mass graves," we’re all supposed to react in horror that someone would be so sadistic as to have authorized mass graves.

But the relevant question is: why are there mass graves?

I may have dozed off once or twice, but I haven’t heard anyone answer that question. I guess we’re supposed to assume that Saddam Hussein executed so many opponents of his regime that they had to dump all the dead bodies in huge, mass graves.

So is that what happened?

Possibly, but I haven’t seen any proof of it. No pictures, no eye-witness accounts. Just uttering the words "mass graves" over and over like a mantra. From what we’ve seen, you’d be hard put to believe there even are any mass graves.

But in fact they do exist — some of them for certain, and several others possibly. Here are a few I’m aware of . . .

1. In February 1991, just after the start of the brief Gulf War, there was a large fight at the "Neutral Zone" located at the Iraq-Saudi border. American troops slaughtered thousands of Iraqi soldiers, after which American earth-movers plowed the Iraqis into the ground and covered them up. Possibly thousands of Iraqis were buried in the mass graves the American military created.

2. Near the end of the 1991 Gulf War, U.S. troops slaughtered thousands of Iraqi soldiers who were retreating from Kuwait. Once again, the dead soldiers were plowed into the ground. I can only wonder what weeds will grow from those seeds.

3. One mass grave near a Baghdad palace is known to contain Iraqi soldiers who died when American soldiers stormed Baghdad.

4. When the U.S. Marines destroyed Fallujah, at least 600 Iraqis died — and most of them were buried in mass graves set up in soccer fields, called the "Graveyard of the Martyrs" by Fallujah residents.

Those four sets of mass graves have been documented. But (to the best of my knowledge) they haven’t been shown on TV — probably because it was the U.S. military that created them. There may be other mass graves as well. For example . . .

5. In the 1980s, Iraq and Iran fought a terrible war in which, most likely, hundreds of thousands of people died. It’s certainly possible that many of them were buried in mass graves.

6. Lastly, perhaps the ghastliest possibility has to do with the end of the 1991 Gulf War. George Bush Sr. exhorted the Iraqi people to "take matters into your own hands and force Saddam to step aside." This provoked a tremendous uprising that won a few victories against the Iraqi army.

The Iraqi rebels naturally assumed that the U.S. military was going to help them "force Saddam to step aside." But George H.W. Bush suddenly reversed himself, and the U.S. military did everything possible to prevent the uprising from succeeding. As a result, the Iraqi Republican Army slaughtered thousands of Iraqis.

A mass grave near Al Hillah was unearthed in the summer of 2003, producing the bodies of 900 of the Shiites who were massacred as a consequence of George H.W. Bush’s false promises.

Fool me thrice, and a lot of Iraqis die.

In 2003 the U.S. State Department produced a webpage designed to make us repulsed by the horrible mass graves in Iraq. However, for some unexplained reason, it doesn’t mention that some of the graves were created by the U.S. military.

Fool me quadrupily, what’s the matter with me?

P.S. Do you remember all the talk about the mass graves in which Serbs supposedly buried up to 100,000 innocent Kosovo civilians during the NATO war of 1999? Well, it turned out that the investigative teams of the War Crimes Tribunal couldn’t find evidence of even one grave that might be called "mass."

Fool me quintupily, and I’d better see a therapist.

http://www.harrybrowne.org/articles/FoolMeOnce.htm
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2005, 09:59:25 PM »
 :grumpy:
Harry browne?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2005, 10:01:25 PM »
:grumpy:
Harry browne?

Yes, former libertarian presidential candidate Harry Browne, and I know you didn't actually read it because you posted a few seconds after I did.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2005, 10:03:04 PM »
Yes, former libertarian presidential candidate Harry Browne, and I know you didn't actually read it because you posted a few seconds after I did.
http://www.marycareyforgovernor.com/

Just because you run for public office, it doesn't make your opinions any more vaild.

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2005, 10:05:21 PM »
mass graves are considered bad because that means a shitload of people died at the same time and you don't honor the dead with individual graves...

it's not like they save up bodies, hit a quota, then dump the bodies....

it's a way of getting rid of a bunch all at the same time...

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2005, 10:06:06 PM »
Ehh ?
That's turning the discussion upside down, we already knew that Saddam was a horrible dictator, but your invasion made Iraq even worse..
I see...

It's cool for Saddam to kill his own people?

Jome

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2005, 10:21:22 PM »
^^ And exactly WHAT are you trying to justify.. ??  :grumpy:

Is it better that U.S. troops and Iraqi rebels/militia/police/warlord soldiers/terrorists kills hundreds of soldiers/civilians/terrorists/journalists etc. each week in battles/suidice attacks/ambushes/air raids/warfare/kidnappings etc., than Saddam executing maybe a handful people a month..
Exactly where is the improvement.. ?

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2005, 12:50:35 AM »
^^ And exactly WHAT are you trying to justify.. ??  :grumpy:

Is it better that U.S. troops and Iraqi rebels/militia/police/warlord soldiers/terrorists kills hundreds of soldiers/civilians/terrorists/journalists etc. each week in battles/suidice attacks/ambushes/air raids/warfare/kidnappings etc., than Saddam executing maybe a handful people a month..
Exactly where is the improvement.. ?

I'm sorry that you can't see it.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2005, 05:25:40 AM »
I'm sorry you couldn't answer, you found no links justifying it ?