Author Topic: My Muslim brothers do they consider you a "terorrist" in your country!?!  (Read 779 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I dont fuck with Scarborough at all

not cuz Tech is shook or nuthin

its just that in my 15 years of being in this city, i have had very little connection to Scarborough\

aint never lived there, worked there, had fam there, nuthin/

Its wierd man, 15 years, and I vibe in the West End
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
lol... talking about not seeing the point when it is right in front of you. not that you are too dumb to see it, but you intentionally pretend to not see it in order to make a political/social statement.

What's right infront of me is your seriously limited worldview.  Let me attempt to widen your narrow perspective.  First of all, there have been white Muslims persecuted in America (major media even reported recently about the Lawyer who was arrested cause they alledged he was sending money to "terrorists" in Spain, charges were later dropped, or the college basketball player who was had to endure so much harrasment from the University and fans she could no longer play on the team). 

I was speaking about my personal situation saying that I hadn't faced any persecution.  Then you tried to use that as another futile attempt to insult me by spelling out my race.  The problem is, my race doesn't limit me, and that bothers you because you are so limited by your racial complex.

Let's assume that I was influenced by the art of hip-hop.  They say the word is powerful, and they say that a talented mc can imagine things in his rhyme and make himself and the listener view themselves from a perspective that may be somewhat foriegn to them, but a great mc can make what is foriegn feel as near as the jugular vien.  So if hip-hop had a role in influencing me towards things that normally would have seemed distant, then so be it.

I've had people not like me because they said I took sports too seriously, I've had people dislike me cause they said I didn't care about anything, or that I was disrespectful, then later I had people not like me because they told me hip-hop was not for suburban white kids, now I have some who don't like my dress because they say it's too Arabs, or that my behavior is too self-righteous, or whatever.  Really, the truth is I'm not limited by racial and cultural prejudice.  Anything beautiful I come across in life that I feel can benefit me and encourage growth, I add a piece of it to my own life, without worrying about what other people think.

I'm sorry that bothers you, but that just shows how lame and superficial you are, get up off me! 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:11:10 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Mullah Nasrudin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ Ha ha, dizzam, some one just got knocked the fuck out
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shahizzle

• 'G'
George Bush is the biggest terrorist of them all

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
George Bush is the biggest terrorist of them all

Welcome to the forum.  You should post here more often.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)