Author Topic: U.S. turned Iraq into Hell On Earth  (Read 525 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: U.S. turned Iraq into Hell On Earth
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 08:27:57 AM »
^ That's because you're ignorant.  You don't understand a lot of shit.

War is horrible.  This is a war.

How do you not understand THAT? 

Yall are a bunch of pussies.  You expect a war to be black and white, war's over, all the violence ends, blah blah blah.  We're in a war.  We're over there trying to KILL people.  People are dying.  That is war.  Grow the fuck up. 

Why is there war you fuckin inbred chimpanzee? You cant say "oh you should expect this, its war" when im saying why is there war in the first place

Such a fuckin retard, im blaming america for this mess, and your response is, its a war? no shit faggot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 08:31:06 AM »
:grumpy:
Harry browne?

such a fake.

I bet the Hannity, D'Souza, Pipes, Goldbergs that you are so quick to link are much more legitimate eh?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 08:50:05 AM »
We all know that americans are the greatest people that ever walked this earth and everything they do is justified ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2005, 12:07:25 PM »
I bet the Hannity, D'Souza, Pipes, Goldbergs that you are so quick to link are much more legitimate eh?
Yes.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 12:12:55 PM »
:grumpy:
Harry browne?

such a fake.

don't forget Rush Limbaugh.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 12:20:49 PM »
Yes.

LOL.

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2005, 12:36:35 PM »
such a fake.
I'm the fake?

LOL

Go copy/paste me some more shit and try and pass it off as your own...

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2005, 01:01:55 PM »
The situation under Saddam was better? LOL

I'm not saying the situation in Iraq now is better than when Saddam was in power, but damn... I can't believe some of ya'll think it was better to live in that country with Saddam in power.

The situation is different, (less) people are still getting killed for nothing. The difference is that now there's media to report on it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2005, 01:57:06 PM »
such a fake.
I'm the fake?

LOL

Go copy/paste me some more shit and try and pass it off as your own...

Youre a fake wannabe intellectual. You pursue this image by constantly referring to other academics, but the ones u refer to have financial reasons to lie and promote falsehood, youre actually the stupid one licking up all these lies deliciously.

But you have no systemic knowledge. In economic terms, youre a central bank with no monetary base. There is no intellectual foundation for your beliefs because its based on assuming individuals u admire are right.

Its the same reason you laugh at Harry Browne but couldnt dispute anything he said if youre life depended on it.

Its the same reason why outright FACTS are staring you in the face, but you rush towards the first rightist who distorts these facts the most effectively.

I see through u oh so clearlyyyyyyy

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2005, 01:58:10 PM »

I'm not saying the situation in Iraq now is better than when Saddam was in power, but damn... I can't believe some of ya'll think it was better to live in that country with Saddam in power.

The situation is different, (less) people are still getting killed for nothing. The difference is that now there's media to report on it.

It seems every thread has that one idiot who runs in quick on opinions but short on brain cells, and commences to create a post that is based on an assumption no one made.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2005, 02:12:12 PM »
Youre a fake wannabe intellectual. You pursue this image by constantly referring to other academics, but the ones u refer to have financial reasons to lie and promote falsehood, youre actually the stupid one licking up all these lies deliciously.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=73106.0

But you have no systemic knowledge. In economic terms, youre a central bank with no monetary base. There is no intellectual foundation for your beliefs because its based on assuming individuals u admire are right.
So if we were to talk about economic terms, what would you be?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 02:20:45 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=73106.0

So if we were to talk about economic terms, what would you be?

1. what is the purpose of posting that link? Besides proving you read the thread but of course couldnt respond to it. Oh wait, I know, you want to make Tech look like you, by insinuating I refer to other writers as well? Thats it , right?? Lol. Margolis is my favourite columnist,  a person whose articles Ive posted on WCC for 3 years, and a man I had the personal pleasure of meeting with.

2. You dont ask me questions, faggot. You just answer em.

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2005, 03:12:54 PM »

And how is the situation better.. ??
Under Saddam, you could live your life as normal as long as you didn't challenge Saddam or the government in any way, talked bad about the gov/leaders, or tried to be a politician opposing Saddam, which meant the sure death.. Saddam's enemies got dealt with, simple and plain.

In todays Iraq, and especially Bagdad and the cities close to it, you gotta watch your every step.
If you're a foreigner in Iraq, you can only be out at daytime, and you need a guide to know where not to go, you risk being shot, kidnapped, ambushed, etc. White people need to make PLENTY of precautions before they can do anything at all in Iraq.

The Iraqi people is risking suicide bombers, ambushers, kidnappers, soldiers etc. they have to watch their step all the time, politicians or policemen is constantly putting their lifes on the line, even those in family with policemen/politicans and other authorities, or those associated with them is facing a constant risk of being killed or kidnapped, whether if it's crazy terrorists, hoodlum, militia, or warlord forces.
Random interviews with people in Iraq reveals this, like expected.

It's a reason why they're pulling out more and more journalists from Iraq now, being there under the actual invasion was actually safer!  :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 03:14:37 PM by Jome »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2005, 04:02:45 PM »
I'm sorry you couldn't answer, you found no links justifying it ?

hahaha props on that shit, thats all i see on this board, a bunch of muhfuckaz copying n pastin news........both the opposite of each other.........BOTH CANT BE TRUE  so ones wrong right.....

but i agree, the war in iraq is a joke.....well its not funny, actually its sick, shame nuttin will be dont about it...

im sure much mo iraqis felt much mo safe under saddam than they do now

this is my opinion anyway
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 04:04:24 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2005, 10:45:14 PM »
100,000 casualties in 2 years versus 600,000 casualties in 20 years. do the math.

iraq was fucked up, but now its more fucked up.