Author Topic: Ive Been Thinking..  (Read 229 times)

ecrazy

Ive Been Thinking..
« on: April 22, 2005, 04:22:52 AM »
You know how its a crime to have sex with a minor, and if you do then you get some time in prison?...well, i always wondered why they never had any consequences for the minors who have sex with those older people....I dont mean like rapist who have sex with a minor, i mean like 16 year olds who knowingly have sex with like older men. There is this one girl on the block, since she was 14, she has had "3" cases against dudes for statuatory rape. Everytime she does it, its because the dude doesnt like her anymore, or leaves her, so she wants revenge and "BOOM" statuatory rape charges. 3 times, well anyways, the last dude didnt get jail time and he was over my friends house talking about how she doesnt get in trouble for having sex at such a young age (dude's 19 BTW, she's 16) and how she can do it to 2 other guys and she has a problem with gettin people locked up who dont commit to her and whatnot, and yea...what are ya'lls opinion on all this?

Sorry if my rambling is all messed up, i have not slept...Its like 4:15am over here, and im trying to finish my paper, but got sidetracked here!

Thirteen

Re: Ive Been Thinking..
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 06:24:35 AM »
it's because by law, they aren't responsible for their actions because they are deemed too young to know better...(which we all know is bullshit) It's seen as the 19 year old influenced and pressured her into having sex...... my friend's nextdoor neighbor is like that, she's had three dude's arrested and she still tries to mess with older guys. she tried to come over and flirt, but we give her the boot

16 years old going after 25's

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 06:29:33 AM »

16 is the legal age over here...   :D

Kal EL

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 06:36:13 AM »
That's some cold shit mayne.  8) 8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 08:17:10 AM »
yeh its bullshit but why is the guy fuckin with a girl that has a history like that? sounds like hes a dumbass.

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 09:17:37 AM »
yeh its bullshit but why is the guy fuckin with a girl that has a history like that? sounds like hes a dumbass.

yeah he has a good point, no pussy is worth jail time and if there is such a pussy, that's some pussy you can keep

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 10:50:56 AM »
lol,word. I still think they should do that old school Scarlet Letter shit. Better yet tag all those bitches on the ear like wiild game. That way you know what females not to fuck with.

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2005, 09:16:57 AM »

16 is the legal age over here...   :D

lol... where do u live then?

btw... here in netherlands there are enough 16/17 yr olds who date 20+ guys

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 09:39:06 AM »
I believe a 15-year-old can fuck an 18-year-old, but not a 19-year-old and a 16-year-old can fuck a 19-year-old, but not a 20-year-old.

But people over here don't make a big deal of it anyway.