Author Topic: haha who used to play with Legos  (Read 341 times)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: haha who used to play with Legos
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2005, 05:39:51 AM »
lego was the shit back in the days!, along with super nintendo

fuck yeah they were the shit

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2005, 07:16:40 AM »
yeah, i did, but less than most other kids...still, i def had a collection of lego stuff too

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2005, 02:52:02 PM »
Hell yea Legos fuckin 0wn3d too bad kids dont have the imagination to play with em these days, they play lego video games now, and virtual lego

-KIDRENEGADE-

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2005, 04:10:20 PM »
hahaha damn i remember playing with legos when i was like 10 years old, my friend and i would build a lot of shit.  He had a big ass box filled with legos, we would always dump it out completely, it would take hours just to pick up hahah
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2005, 04:25:48 PM »
oh man, i remember that bullshit in the end, after dumping the huge bucket of legos all over the ground u gotta pick up every fucking single piece and throw it back in.. haha i remember hating to do that.. 

i want to get that space train station set. that shit looks dope.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2005, 05:47:32 PM »
your mom played with me legos.. but btw, i didnt play with legos , i hhad action figures

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2005, 12:52:50 AM »
oh man, i remember that bullshit in the end, after dumping the huge bucket of legos all over the ground u gotta pick up every fucking single piece and throw it back in.. haha i remember hating to do that.. 

HAHA u just brought back old memories of mine aswell :D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2005, 01:35:28 AM »
lego was the shit back in the days!, along with super nintendo
Yep,when I was little,those were like the only 2 things I wanted to do,play LEGO & Nintendo Games (N64,Super Nintendo,Gameboy).Out of the LEGO toys I always wanted to have the set wit the pirates & that island wit the villagers in it (some sort of indians or sth).Fuck man,I kind of miss them times.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2005, 01:43:52 AM »
your mom played with me legos.. but btw, i didnt play with legos , i hhad action figures

Legos and GI Joes went hand in hand. If you had a town build outta Legos, Duke would come in and take it out. Don't make me take it all the way back to Ninja Turtles.

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2005, 01:54:18 AM »
lego shits on all other toys imo
you had hours of fun with that shit
aaah remenising :)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2005, 05:05:37 PM »
fuck no, i never played legos, i played bitches.

of course i played legos, everybody did.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2005, 08:49:50 PM »

Legos and GI Joes went hand in hand. If you had a town build outta Legos, Duke would come in and take it out. Don't make me take it all the way back to Ninja Turtles.

hahaha Ninja Turtles that shit is classic mang.  i use to have the Ninja Van

Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

We Fly High

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2005, 09:16:24 PM »

hahaha Ninja Turtles that shit is classic mang. i use to have the Ninja Van

haha i used to have the ninja turtle helicopter.. and i had the whole sewer system get up.. with the manholes, and like all the green sewer pipes... that shit was tight, and there was that swinging part from the electricity post.. haha.. i remember they gave us the purple canisters of Mutagen too. like they gave us real green slime
my favorite out of TMNT was probably the action figures where they let you open their turtle shells and store hella weapons in their shell. it fit like all the ninja stars swords sais and then some in their shell.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2005, 09:52:45 PM »
haha i used to have the ninja turtle helicopter.. and i had the whole sewer system get up.. with the manholes, and like all the green sewer pipes... that shit was tight, and there was that swinging part from the electricity post.. haha.. i remember they gave us the purple canisters of Mutagen too. like they gave us real green slime
my favorite out of TMNT was probably the action figures where they let you open their turtle shells and store hella weapons in their shell. it fit like all the ninja stars swords sais and then some in their shell.

I remember seeing commercials for the sewer headquarters back in the day. I wanted that a lot. But I did get the blimp with the detachable glider dealy. Matter of fact, I don't know if they did it everywhere, but the Burger King down the street was selling TMNT videos for like $5 and I still have 2 of them.

Why don't kids these days have cool toys like we did? They have those huge SUV remote control cars, but nothing noteworthy. Sad to see.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2005, 10:02:22 PM »
Lego is tha shit. My little cousin is obessed, much more so than i ever was. It's really quite an awesome invention. I only had about 3-4 small lego sets as a child
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)