Author Topic: haha who used to play with Legos  (Read 322 times)

We Fly High

Re: haha who used to play with Legos
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2005, 10:19:18 PM »
haha i used to have the ninja turtle helicopter.. and i had the whole sewer system get up.. with the manholes, and like all the green sewer pipes... that shit was tight, and there was that swinging part from the electricity post.. haha.. i remember they gave us the purple canisters of Mutagen too. like they gave us real green slime
my favorite out of TMNT was probably the action figures where they let you open their turtle shells and store hella weapons in their shell. it fit like all the ninja stars swords sais and then some in their shell.

I remember seeing commercials for the sewer headquarters back in the day. I wanted that a lot. But I did get the blimp with the detachable glider dealy. Matter of fact, I don't know if they did it everywhere, but the Burger King down the street was selling TMNT videos for like $5 and I still have 2 of them.

Why don't kids these days have cool toys like we did? They have those huge SUV remote control cars, but nothing noteworthy. Sad to see.

haha yeah i still got some of those videos back at home. like an episode about april o neil and verne.

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2005, 10:33:45 PM »
I had the wack ass lego ripoffs.

The pieces were really poorly made and if you put like ten 2x6's on top of eachother, they wouldn't line up correctly...

Man those hurt to step on...

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2005, 10:59:36 PM »
Man those hurt to step on...

Yeah, that shit was painful
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 08:26:37 AM »
your mom played with me legos.. but btw, i didnt play with legos , i hhad action figures

Legos and GI Joes went hand in hand. If you had a town build outta Legos, Duke would come in and take it out. Don't make me take it all the way back to Ninja Turtles.

hahaha Ninja Turtles that shit is classic mang. i use to have the Ninja Van

and i had the whole sewer system get up.. with the manholes, and like all the green sewer pipes... that shit was tight, and there was that swinging part from the electricity post.. haha
Yeah I used to have that too,that was real tight.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2005, 01:28:03 PM »
yeah lego was the shit! i remember making huge tower and just kicking them to pieces..LEGO PIECES! lol

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2005, 08:20:27 PM »
Legos, linkin logs, and tinker toys..hahah