Author Topic: what drives a person to do this to another human being?  (Read 186 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
what drives a person to do this to another human being?
« on: April 26, 2005, 01:23:12 PM »
quick summary: england april; a man held a knife to a childs throat in a pram then stabbed the mother throught the neck, paralysing her for life.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4484647.stm

Matrix Heart

Re: what drives a person to do this to another human being?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 01:32:59 PM »
lol I thought it was gonna be worse.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 01:31:38 PM »
people are broke.

"I wouldnt give a fuck if youre pregnant give me the ring and that number one mom pendant"

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 10:42:25 PM »
It's insanity.  The problem is, you and I are sane, so we can't comprehend what the hell these people are thinking.  We think with logical minds, we have emotion and compassion, an insane person lives in a totally different world... their compassion and emotion and logic is totally foriegn to us.  He probably thought he was doing something good or the right thing whenever he did it.  He's not of our world, and if I had my choice, I'd kick him out of our world the quickest way possible. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 06:28:23 AM »
It's insanity.  The problem is, you and I are sane, so we can't comprehend what the hell these people are thinking.  We think with logical minds, we have emotion and compassion, an insane person lives in a totally different world... their compassion and emotion and logic is totally foriegn to us.  He probably thought he was doing something good or the right thing whenever he did it.  He's not of our world, and if I had my choice, I'd kick him out of our world the quickest way possible. 

^^^ Unless it's an Arab, then you have no problem supporting torture.  And remember when you called for the extermination and genocide of Persians when you said we should just go "bomb the fuck out of Iran cause that's where all the crazy mutherfuckers are."   Wasn't that you?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 06:31:09 AM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 06:40:08 AM »

^^^ Unless it's an Arab, then you have no problem supporting torture.  And remember when you called for the extermination and genocide of Persians when you said we should just go "bomb the fuck out of Iran cause that's where all the crazy mutherfuckers are."   Wasn't that you?

i don't see any difference between trauma's "kill every persian and iraiq" and his "kick out all crazy people" ideas  :P

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 07:11:10 AM »
Yall are children, you have absolutely no concept of War.  We're in a War.  In War, you kill... EVERYBODY.  I'd have you killed, crying in the street, if it was War.  War isn't fair, it punks pussy fucks like you all day long.  WAR.  Get used to it.  This isn't some flower power hippy society where war doesn't exist, this country was built on BLOOD.  LOTS OF IT.  KILL KILL KILL MURDER MURDER MURDER.  The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 07:29:20 AM »
Yall are children, you have absolutely no concept of War.  We're in a War.  In War, you kill... EVERYBODY.  I'd have you killed, crying in the street, if it was War.  War isn't fair, it punks pussy fucks like you all day long.  WAR.  Get used to it.  This isn't some flower power hippy society where war doesn't exist, this country was built on BLOOD.  LOTS OF IT.  KILL KILL KILL MURDER MURDER MURDER.  The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be. 

do you accept that you sound like a complete idiot yet? you say you are sane, but you really arent. with your logic we should nuke everybody in the war that is a threat to us. its punk pussy fucks like you who talk about the war like the way you are, yet dont do shit yourself. go over to iraq and fight, dont run your mouth at dubcc.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 07:49:06 AM »
punk pussies

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 12:07:31 PM »

?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 12:09:16 PM by Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 10:39:39 PM »

UR VIEW IS KIND OF THE WAY IT USED TO BE BACK LIKE 70 YEARS AGO. ITS DIFFERENT NOW ADAYS, WE RELY ON HUNDREDS OF COUNTRIES TO SUPPLY US WITH DAILY NECESSITIES AND IF WE BOMB THEIR PANTS OFF AND KILL THEM, WE'RE SCREWED, BECAUSE WE'LL BE VIEWED AS CRAZY PEOPLE. AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL TURN AGAINST US. WE HAVE TO STAY NEUTRAL AND MATURE AND KEEP ALLIANCES AND NOT BE THE REBELLIOUS COUNTRY THAT KILLS EVERY PERSON THEY SEE.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2005, 05:58:02 PM »
what the hell happened in here!?  :o

i gotta thank big Abdul Infinite aka Ibn Battuta for turnin this post around into a totally unfair generalisation and anti-Arab accusation

millions of ppl demonstrated around the world against Blair & Bush's war in the middle East to no avail

it made alot of ppl feel powerless that we couldnt prevent a war from happenin

prejudice will get u nowhere fast