Author Topic: Da Vinci code  (Read 227 times)

rafsta

Da Vinci code
« on: April 23, 2005, 10:30:32 AM »
who's read it ? i've been hearing good things about it, anyone care to share their read ??

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Da Vinci code
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 11:28:35 AM »
i've read it and watch a show about it on the History Ch.  It's a good read but that's about it, i don't believe anything said in it is true.  there's a lot of "what if's" about it but like i said it's a good read, interesting stuff that "maybe" true but there is no real evidence supporting Da Vinci's claims.  He says that Jesus had a wife and a daugther and that Jesus' wife is in the painting of the last supper next to Jesus himself.  Da Vinci also says that there maybe a Holy Bloodline in today's society meaning that there are people who are related to Jesus himself.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 11:29:36 AM »
i've read it and watch a show about it on the History Ch.  It's a good read but that's about it, i don't believe anything said in it is true.  there's a lot of "what if's" about it but like i said it's a good read, interesting stuff that "maybe" true but there is no real evidence supporting Da Vinci's claims.  He says that Jesus had a wife and a daugther and that Jesus' wife is in the painting of the last supper next to Jesus himself.  Da Vinci also says that there maybe a Holy Bloodline in today's society meaning that there are people who are related to Jesus himself.

still sounds cool to me, when im back on english soil ima cop it....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 04:03:38 PM »

still sounds cool to me, when im back on english soil ima cop it....

yeah cop it, it's a good book, very interesting
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 09:38:01 AM »
I watched that show on the History Channel about it.  It's interesting stuff.  I haven't read the book tho.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 07:51:34 AM »
Very good read, highly recomended, should also get a hold of Angels & Demons by Dan Brown - another good read

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 07:54:10 AM »
it's a dope book. really dope.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 02:37:07 AM »
It's just fiction, you should read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" by Henry Lincoln

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 03:39:16 AM »
I've read both, obviously if you've read HB,HG you see where dan brown took the concept from, a great piece of fiction evolved from a great piece of historical/hypothetical writing.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2005, 02:35:05 PM »
started reading it, its pretty interesting, nothing what i'd expected...

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2005, 11:28:16 PM »
The author Dan Brown also has another book, called "Angels and Demons" which is another fiction this time dealing with Illuminati and other secret societies. I still havent checked that one out but I saw the dvd behind it and shit looked hot.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 06:19:51 AM »
The author Dan Brown also has another book, called "Angels and Demons" which is another fiction this time dealing with Illuminati and other secret societies. I still havent checked that one out but I saw the dvd behind it and shit looked hot.

Hey let's start Christian bashing too  :D

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2005, 03:49:52 PM »
so whos seen the da vici code tv show ? can you confirm if its true the 5 pointed star, is it really a symbol of beauty ? i was always led to believe it symbolises evil and insanity, not a pegan symbol....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2005, 09:16:32 PM »
so whos seen the da vici code tv show ? can you confirm if its true the 5 pointed star, is it really a symbol of beauty ? i was always led to believe it symbolises evil and insanity, not a pegan symbol....

i watched it on the history ch. yeah i remember hearing about the flower and star and how they represent beauty according to the Da Vinci Code