Author Topic: Australia is really the convict country....  (Read 241 times)

rafsta

Australia is really the convict country....
« on: April 23, 2005, 11:03:44 AM »
who remembers the story about the 2 crazy 6 yr old kids in Liverpool U.K that brutally tortured (i dont remember details, but they bashed the kid with bats, put oil all over him and shoved batteries in his ass) then killed (attempted to make it look like an accident by placing the 3 year old child on train tracks) well anyway...

the U.K govt has agreed with Australian authorities to allow the two kids start fresh with new identities and a new life in Australia, after only completing half of their rehabilitating sentense...

the sick fucks could be my next door neighbours...

what do you all think about the possibility of the kids actually being sorry for their actions and being re-habilitated, is the punish,ent for them enough to live with the fact they murdered an innocent child, or should they be kept in a mentam asylum for life ??

'EclipZe

Re: Australia is really the convict country....
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 11:12:34 AM »
omg i wouldn't wanna think my new neighbours could be sickfucks like that...

they should be put in those houses for crazy ppl for the rest of their life...

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 11:28:26 AM »
how would one know if they really are sorry for their deeds ? should it be left up to god to forgive them ? is it in our rights to keep them institutionalized ? i think this would have been a great question for our late pope John Paul II.....

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 01:07:01 PM »
they were young when they did it and they got the idea from watching childs play or somink some 18 rated film, everyone here can still remember the story about jamy baulgers death why not let them start a fresh, on a side note i'd advocate sending our convicts to australia again theres plenty of space there and after all thats how the country was built after all you must respect the queens authorati

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 03:04:08 AM »
they were young when they did it and they got the idea from watching childs play or somink some 18 rated film, everyone here can still remember the story about jamy baulgers death why not let them start a fresh, on a side note i'd advocate sending our convicts to australia again theres plenty of space there and after all thats how the country was built after all you must respect the queens authorati

The Queen Can suck me. Australia was Englands dumping ground like 200 years ago, things have changed.

that was fucked how they let those kids into Australia. if i ever find out who those kids wherem i will seriosuly love to tie them up and dump them on traintracks ... im sure im not the onli one who will want to do that to them.

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 08:49:10 AM »

The Queen Can suck me. Australia was Englands dumping ground like 200 years ago, things have changed.

that was fucked how they let those kids into Australia. if i ever find out who those kids wherem i will seriosuly love to tie them up and dump them on traintracks ... im sure im not the onli one who will want to do that to them.

makes you just as bad doing to them what they did to the kid...

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 10:50:55 AM »
Not that I condone the killing of a toddler but he would probably have grown up to be a drain on society. Lived near Bez if I remember rightly.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 11:17:22 AM »
^^^ what on earth are you on about ?

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 05:53:51 PM »
they were young when they did it and they got the idea from watching childs play or somink some 18 rated film, everyone here can still remember the story about jamy baulgers death why not let them start a fresh

6 year olds murdering a 3 year old knew what they were doing. it sounds like the murderers were products of there inviroment. i beleave as they grow older and undstand what they did, they should become rehabilitated. but i also think they pose a theat to sociaty right now and should not be released

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2005, 07:59:52 AM »
they were young when they did it and they got the idea from watching childs play or somink some 18 rated film, everyone here can still remember the story about jamy baulgers death why not let them start a fresh

6 year olds murdering a 3 year old knew what they were doing. it sounds like the murderers were products of there inviroment. i beleave as they grow older and undstand what they did, they should become rehabilitated. but i also think they pose a theat to sociaty right now and should not be released

damn right!

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 08:00:54 AM »

makes you just as bad doing to them what they did to the kid...

no it dusnt, i didnt fuckin kill an innocent kid and im not a fuckin psycho ... these guys deserve to be knocked, that lil kid didnt!

and Australia dusnt deserve to recieve them!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 10:36:17 AM »
Not that I condone the killing of a toddler but he would probably have grown up to be a drain on society. Lived near Bez if I remember rightly.

LMFAO!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2005, 01:55:32 AM »

LMFAO!!!!!

whats bez?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2005, 11:19:08 AM »

LMFAO!!!!!

whats bez?
not what but who! bez is a dubcc member

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2005, 01:16:12 PM »
when u seen the 2 of them take the little kid away in the shopping centre on cctv it was very disturbing and pyshically sickening after you hear what they did

to think kids that age r capable of carrying out premeditated abduction & possibly murder too u cant begin 2 comprehend what they were thinking

i feel sorry for the family & friends who were affected by that murder and the people who have to decide their punishment.

i dont feel sorry for the murderers tho, there is no way they should be allowed back out into society, they need to be supervised 24hrs in a high security mental institution & electronically tagged incase they escape

if you disagree then put ur feet jamies mothers shoes, and imagine being her, having to watch ur son be led away by the hand to meet his horrifyingly brutal death...