Author Topic: Quik Concert was OFF THE HOOK!!!  (Read 417 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Quik Concert was OFF THE HOOK!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2002, 09:41:30 AM »
Couldnt go...Im goin too Powerhouse though...it should be much better than the Quik show...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2002, 12:43:05 PM »
it was hella funny Quik said something like " I hope you all are buying our albums, and not getting that shit off the internet.  If you guys keep getting that shit off the internet you are gonna make us quit rapping.  You don't want us to quit rapping do you?  Then you will be having Puffy doing this shit."  And the whole crowd starts booing Puffy.

LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2002, 03:58:54 PM »
Quik definitely tore shit up.   ;D

It was bangin' when the old homie with the guitar busted the chords on Trouble.

Y'all see them titties on that hoe! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

But dayummm, that fool got FUCKED UP.  He was knocked out cold, I was right in front of that shit...

damn then we were pretty close...i was on that side but right by the steps and the stage in the front....i was behind these GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFY ass white guys....i felt embarresed being next to them...one of them swore he was black and swore he was a super thug...the moron looked like a fucking surfer....he took off his shirt and had a thuglife tat on his chest...all i could say was damn people take pac TOO serious....his homie was annoying...his game with broads was gettin them to throw up dubs...the foo threw up a dub like a moron....his fingers were all hunched over...i swear i felt embarrased being next to him....i hate any moron who acts like that...all loud....and annoying....damn bastards!!!!!!....oh and that broads titties were HUGE...i knew the moment she got up there that titties were coming out...cuz tits that big in a shirt that small wont stay on!!!!...u know she probably got stuffed after that....and GRUNDY...i thought i saw u...but u were kinda far from me so i didnt want to start acting a fool and yell to u....it was when i was gettin towards the door....cuz i just saw a black hat with some yellow letters...i dont know if it was u though...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2002, 07:43:13 PM »
LMAO...U guys all went there and u didnt meet eachother? wtf?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2002, 04:51:47 AM »
I met Engelwood there.  and yeah that was probably me SGV.  I was looking for you, but didn't see any T-shirt that said "Princess bring me a beer"

J.Roller

• 'G'
  • STR8 WESTCOASTIN
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2002, 06:51:12 AM »
Ive been to 2 Quik concertz. The man defintely knows how 2 put on a show....Though the second concert was cut short cuz Quik decided to climb these 20 ft speakers & hiz ass couldnt get down. That shit was so funny, hiz ass was rapin & tryin to get down at the same time. Eventually his ass jumped and fucked up his foot or some shit. HIs ass just limped off stage and that was it.
L  E  E  A  N  N     T  W  E  E  D  E  N

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2002, 07:03:25 AM »
Ive been to 2 Quik concertz. The man defintely knows how 2 put on a show....Though the second concert was cut short cuz Quik decided to climb these 20 ft speakers & hiz ass couldnt get down. That shit was so funny, hiz ass was rapin & tryin to get down at the same time. Eventually his ass jumped and fucked up his foot or some shit. HIs ass just limped off stage and that was it.

yea ive seen quik twice now...in a month im gonna see him for the 3rd time...his shows dont get old...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2002, 07:11:36 AM »

thats some funny shit

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2002, 03:41:54 AM »

quik is a cool mutha
hahahaha
funny shit
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"