Author Topic: Look at this list.. .how lame  (Read 245 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Look at this list.. .how lame
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 09:55:27 PM »
here is what I do, I dont watch any videos, listen to teh radio or anything musically  for a month then you go back to teh radio and guess what, NEW BULLSHIT IN ROTATION!!!  Chances are you wont like the new rotation but dont worry theres only 22 tracks on the massacre, sooner or later they'll run out :D  And on the sattelite thing, thats one of the smarter decisions, I get that shit with Dish Network and there is such a huge variety you can go weeks without hearing anything on the above list.

-KIDRENEGADE-

THIZZAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • THIZZ OR DIE
Re: Look at this list.. .how lame
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 01:15:42 AM »
That's why I'm getting satellite radi soon. Radio should be a way to get new artists shit out. Instead, they monopolize it and take bribes.
Preach!!!!, Suffice, I live in Oakland and we have two big stations out here 106 KMEL & Wild 94.9 and they both play the exact same thing in your list and maybe like 4 local artist.What makes it so bad is they play the same songs too close together, they have like 4 count downs through out the day.On each count down it's the same shit and sometimes back to back, I listen to the same shit all day at work they don't play nobody unless they wit a major FUCK THE RADIO!!! 

DEEP EAST OAKLAND 700 MOB WHAT THIZZ IT!!!!!!!
(510)DEEP EAST OAKLAND

GIG, GET STUPID GO DUMB!!!!!!!!!