Author Topic: Answers....  (Read 370 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Answers....
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 12:03:42 AM »
I understand.... i guess its just me,when I quote someone I try and make sure its from a credible source.

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 12:44:34 AM »
Man... I guess I overestimate people on this forum

The lyrics go:

First you get the power
(I post a picture of a power plant)
Then you get the money
(I post up a picture of cash)
Then you get the pussy
(I post up a picture of a fine bitch)
Dude don't be no Dummy
(I post up finites avatar)

If you don't understand that the dummy is infinite, I don't know what to say to you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 08:36:24 AM »
^ Who are you? 

Is this the new trend? Like, all the faggot corny retarded white posters who Tech spit on for years turn around and jack his style of posting? Who the fuck am I? Im that Afghan dude who dismisses your entire thought process, mentality and value system with the click of a few buttons. Im the Afghan dude your white girlfriend thinks about when youre thrusting pathetically into her.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2005, 08:40:24 AM »

The lyrics go:

First you get the power
Then you get the money
Then you get the pussy
Dude don't be no Dummy

If you don't understand that the dummy is infinite, I don't know what to say to you.

Look at the monkey. He identifies a banana and wants us all to applaud his mental development. Good monkey, u found the banana!

The monkey is quoting Quik, and then goes into detail explaining the concept of the song. Yeah. Then he explains to us that he meant Infinite when he was sayin "dummy". Either way, whether u were insulting Infinite like u claim, or little kids who read the Quran, either way I took objection to it. But of course, this involves multi layered thinking, and involves co ordinating different streams of thought into one topic. Glass ceilings on information and mental growth prevent this form of thinking from taking place.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 12:08:57 PM »
I took objection to it.
Why are you getting all butt hurt? You're crying like a little baby. Grow up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 02:27:27 PM »
I took objection to it.
Why are you getting all butt hurt? You're crying like a little baby. Grow up.

Suppose 25 years ago Gertrude Englewood and Woodrow Englewood Sr went to a family doctor and said we want to have kids, but the doctor objected to it because they were not fit parents, and lived in a trailer park filled with empty bottles, syringes and tires, would u say the doctor was "butt hurt" (no homo)

Listen, if Englewood consistently made retarded posts for 3 years, I would take objection to it. But I wouldnt be emotionally upset at your dumb posts, I would just object to it.

If you attacking a friend of mine, simultaneously wrapped in an anti Islamic rhetoric, then I would take objection to it.

do u see what i see?

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2005, 03:19:23 PM »
^ Who are you? 

Is this the new trend? Like, all the faggot corny retarded white posters who Tech spit on for years turn around and jack his style of posting? Who the fuck am I? Im that Afghan dude who dismisses your entire thought process, mentality and value system with the click of a few buttons. Im the Afghan dude your white girlfriend thinks about when youre thrusting pathetically into her.

LMAO

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2005, 04:01:10 AM »
Afghan dude your white girlfriend thinks about when youre thrusting pathetically into her.

Ahh.. Pure hilarity. Props.

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2005, 01:56:23 AM »
YeRe

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2005, 01:56:41 AM »

rafsta

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2005, 01:40:29 PM »

The lyrics go:

First you get the power
Then you get the money
Then you get the pussy
Dude don't be no Dummy

lol i thought you were referring to the two kids...

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2005, 02:35:23 PM »
CHECK 1, 2, CHECK 1, 2, 3
YES YES YALL
YO YO YO YO
TESTING TESTING
RUN LIKE P. DIDDY IN THE CITY

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2005, 03:25:34 PM »
life is like a box of chocolates, you just never know....