Author Topic: YOU GOING DOWN SON  (Read 113 times)

The Anarchist

• Lil Geezy
YOU GOING DOWN SON
« on: April 26, 2005, 04:37:20 AM »
can you feel the struggle? can you feel the strain?
can you see tunnel, can you see the way?
i could see the light, but seems too bright
so i turned around, walked into the night,
looking to fight, with what every i see,
man i cant believe that you be fuckin with me.
So I'll explain clearly, I'll beat on your ass,
so if ya see me comin, then you'd better move fast
so i wouldnt relax and be playin the mack
cos mack daddy here to show how to use the bat
Click-Boom son 1,2,3, watch your hommies go down,  so easliy,
they couldnt handle me, and you cant either,
could we stop for a second "cos i need a breather"
but I dont think so cos I show no mercy,
there nuthin you can do, cos theres nuthin that hurts me, Ya hear me?
cos I dont think that ya listen, I'll show you a fate, thats much worse than prison.

You going down Son, you'd better start to run, you show in my hood you gonna need a gun
You going down Son, you'd better start to run, you show in my hood you gonna need a gun

No matter what you think I aint all violent,
most of the time I'm down to get high wit
but latley am outta control, out on my own,
out of my role role, who gives a FUCK what i own,
as long as I got my 3 to 4 bitches, my two B-Ms and My cook in the kitchen,
I'm all good, I dont care what they chat, run your mouth all night, but wake up to a gat.
you need to understand summit and I'm really tryna stress it,
I'm the kinda player that you dont wanna mess wit,
Yes kid, am talking to you, and every other mother fucker up in your crew
so get on your knee's and pucker up for my gators, I'll beat your ass now and ask questions later,
Its all about the money cos I love that paper, dont get srew'd up cos dont wana rape ya,
you aint my type cos some one's got there first, homo-thugs up in here'll make your ass hole burst.
I know who ass holes thirst, but wind up getting cursed, I said dont fuck wit me or wind up in a hurst.

My eye's are hurting and I cant really see, blinded by anger, driven by envy and greed.
theres a light i can see but i dont think I'll make it, I wont live forever so guess i wont hate it
i intend on long livin but who knows what am givin, its just another card that gods got us dealin
another emotion that ya'll got me feelin, a reason to sit back cos ya'll got me chillin,
I can put on the beats and just drift away, wit a bitch on my dick and her friend, to-che'.
oh you think that im greedy? that i'm hogging your boo? prime steak for me and sloppy seconds for you
theres nuthin you can do, to make me move, I'll be here forever, if I wanted to,
I dont care what you do, or what you say, I can come up peacfully or wit my AK
you see to me its like it don't really matter, either way am comin watch my pockets get fatter
you must be mad as a hatter, cos am startin to get madder,
watch ya back stays intact cos my crews comin at ya

You going down Son, you'd better start to run, or me and my crew gonna have more fun.

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
Re: YOU GOING DOWN SON
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 01:12:20 PM »
good stuff homie
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

DiSSENT

YOU GOING DOWN SON
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 02:19:39 PM »
[size=08pt]Nice hook. I liked the 1st & 3rd verse best..lyrically, not too complicated & shit, but good wording & structure. I was feelin' it, stay up - Peace*[/size]