Author Topic: Islamic fundamentalism at dubcc  (Read 713 times)

J Bananas

Islamic fundamentalism at dubcc
« on: April 27, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »
Religious fundamentalism arises from a deep insecure and lack of faith in what you are being told. Abdul Infinite relentlessly plagues the board with militantly vague generalizations about Islam, much to everyones annoyance. Infinite is by no means a natural muslim. he is most likely born of some white Christian parents and has been raised with little or no loosely enforced christian values. During his teen years, he has come to question the origins of his and our existance as a whole. He is an avid poster at hip hop oriented message board forum dubcc.com. Recently, as rising insecurities and confusion have become more evident in Bryans head, he has sought acceptance not in himself, but in the religion of Islam. Seeing as he is a white boy outsider to hip hop and the black culture, the idea of Islam seems a perfect inlet of acceptance and a way to be down, somewhat, even if he will never admit it. The agressive pro islam attitude exhibited by Bryan is a result of his own self doubts and lack of knowledge of muslim culture. The more he feels alienated by the mainstream, the more he can fall back on his diverse and rich understanding of islam, which seperates you from the other white boy posers in this game. You need to reevaluate why you are here preaching to us, and if in fact you are just using islam as a front for your lack of knowledge of yourself. A Muslim truly confident in his beliefs, will not bother to spend his time dispersing bits of knowledge on a message board for he is secure with himself. You bryan are simply masking your own insecurities about life with Islamic imagery and confidence, which you have picked up by observing other muslims in the media spotlight. We are not the general public here at dubcc, you are not required to be the poster child for islam. it is even insulting sometimes to think that a white boy is trying to brainwash others for all the wrong reasons. The hundreds of white kids bathed in anonymity of their forum profile may not trip, but if you keep perpetrating like that in real life there's some real muslims that'll probably slap the shit outta you and tell you to grow up.

Remember, know thyself. All fundamentalism occurs from a secret disbelief in one's religion. Who are you trying to fool, us or you?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 01:25:21 PM by J Bananas »

Thirteen

Re: Islamic fundamentalism at dubcc
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 08:47:10 PM »
POST OF THE MONTH hands down

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 09:36:05 PM »
lmao

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 10:50:10 PM »
 :cheers: :rock: :halo: :sombrero: :bandit: :pimp: :banana_cow: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wavey: :) :D ;D 8) :laugh:

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 01:58:50 PM »
You are completely right, and he knows it too but won't admit it.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 02:28:12 PM »
WTF??

I coulda sworn I saw a reply by finite here earlier...

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2005, 02:28:52 PM »
JUDGE DREDD

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 02:29:22 PM »
WTF??

ditto

Matrix Heart

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 06:13:07 AM »
Religious fundamentalism arises from a deep insecure and lack of faith in what you are being told.

Ok

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 06:41:21 AM »
^^^^ damn that's a gay ass rhyme in your sig...

Matrix Heart

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 10:44:15 AM »
^^^^ damn that's a gay ass rhyme in your sig...

You gotta understand Cam first it sounds better with instrumental  :o

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2C2ZINNVCZV3Q29XHEFI1AB995

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 10:58:26 AM »
There are no Islamic fundamentalists on this board.  People that listen to rap obviously aren't fundamentalists, that's by definition the most un-holy music on the face of the planet, listen to what the lyrics are about.  That's why so many here are athiests.  Islamic fundamentalists would be turned off by the music and wouldn't be fans.

Instead, what you have here are a bunch of people who think they're doing the intelligent thing, by rebelling against what their parents believe in, or rebelling against what authority figures hold as true, rebelling against their country, or rebelling against their job, rebelling against the type of music their family likes, etc.  They think that makes them an individual, when it's really just a blind rebellion from anything held as true by anyone in authority over them.  Kind of sad, actually. 

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2005, 11:08:01 AM »
^^

I usually enjoy your posts, Trauma, but that made no sense to me. I'll listen to whatever I feel like listening to, and if that includes the music from the 70s my parents enjoy, so be it. I bet I'm not the only one here who's like that. I've got nothing against the majority of the music my parents listen to.

Of course there's others too who are just trying to be -different-, but come on... If you're thinking that bad of us, why do you even bother posting on this board?

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2005, 11:59:04 AM »
WTF??

ditto

His Reply Made No Sense Whatsoever, he quoted and talked about another post, he sounded like a big fuckin retard....Like Always

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2005, 12:04:26 PM »
There are no Islamic fundamentalists on this board.  People that listen to rap obviously aren't fundamentalists, that's by definition the most un-holy music on the face of the planet, listen to what the lyrics are about.  That's why so many here are athiests.  Islamic fundamentalists would be turned off by the music and wouldn't be fans.

Instead, what you have here are a bunch of people who think they're doing the intelligent thing, by rebelling against what their parents believe in, or rebelling against what authority figures hold as true, rebelling against their country, or rebelling against their job, rebelling against the type of music their family likes, etc.  They think that makes them an individual, when it's really just a blind rebellion from anything held as true by anyone in authority over them.  Kind of sad, actually.

i get what you're saying and for the most part I share your sentiments except for the fact that Muslims do listen to hip hop. I know several people that were born orthodox muslims to parents from the middle east who listen to biggie and pac and it's nothin. it's because they have leanred how to seperate their conflicting interests in life from each other. Outsiders however usually have the misconception that one thing defines a person in their life which is totally not true at all, but thats why outsiders frontin like they hardcore muslim act like it's all garbage and rap music is hurtful to black women or islam or blah blah blah...This is one of the most simple ways to tell if someones got it in their heart or their head. In dubcc's case, infinite wants to appear righteous and devoted to Islam so he spends time hyping the shit out of it and rejecting anything alien to his conception of Islam. Speaking of infinite, where is he? I'd think someone like him would have something to say when his whole M.O. is being exposed in front of everybody, then again the bitch in most cats these days never surprises me...Hopefully he's finding somewhere to bury his kufi and forget about his whole little identity crisis.